The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2006, 08:21 PM   #1
Turtle Dove
Stone Warrior
 
Turtle Dove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: In Don's workshop
Posts: 854
Screen cap stories!

Here is a nea idea I thought of. Take a few screen caps and make a short story out of it!

Raph: "Hey any reason why I'm not included in her screencap collection?


Leo: Because she doesn't like you....


Mike: Modo news dude,she thinks you where a jerk back then....


Raph: What....c'mon ...I'm the coolest turtle on this team!


Don: I don't see your picture in her sig,just me!


Mikey: Maybe she likes that newer sexier version of you,Raphael.HAHA..
__________________

]~You'll always be #1 in my heart~

1..2...3...4..Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.....

Last edited by Turtle Dove; 01-14-2006 at 08:29 PM.
Turtle Dove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 08:34 PM   #2
Turtle Dove
Stone Warrior
 
Turtle Dove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: In Don's workshop
Posts: 854
Mikey: Ah shell...that's my date?! I thought I was going out with Poison Ivy!


Mikey: Dudes..this is rude.....
Raph:Heheh.We didn't say Poison Ivy.
Don: We said a poisonous Ivy plant
Leo:Well go on.Don't keep your date waiting
__________________

]~You'll always be #1 in my heart~

1..2...3...4..Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.....
Turtle Dove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 08:35 PM   #3
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Banned
 
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
LOL, nice one
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 10:18 PM   #4
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Banned
 
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
TMNT: Re-Vamp Part 1

One night in the Fox Studio meeting room:

Executive: Boy's bad news. You're approval ratings are down.


Leo: WHAT?!


Shredder: Oh yeah baby, Turtles out, Shred in, finally, my chance to...


SHIIIIIIIIIINNE!


Exec: Shredder, your'e down too

Shredder: Oh...that sucks


Exec: Look, all of you either change your image, or we replace your show with a Winx Club re-run

Turtles: NOOOOOO!

Raph: I was with the company hooker, what'd I miss?


An Hour Later

Mikey: Well, any idea's guys?
Don: I know I'll check my computer for any way's we can be exreme

Let's see, I'll just Google TMNT X, and...*GASP*

TMNT: APRIL?!


Leo: I can't believe April would pose for something so si...


Leo: Damn, I never knew April could do that.
Raph: That's alot of ping pong balls


How will the TMNT revamp their image, tune in next time for more hilarity in Part 2.
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 10:36 PM   #5
ZariusTwo
Overlord
 
ZariusTwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,393
Got to be some View Askew fans in here



Don: Heres' what some online fans had to say about our upcoming new CGI movie on the internet

Raph: What the f*ck is the internet?

Don: The internet is a place where people can come together to bitch about movies and share pornography with each other.,...hmm...apparently, they really dont' like the CGI, moviepoopshoot.com is even quoted as saying "F*ck these silent ninjas, f*ck them all up their stupid asses"

Leo: Relay this to them Don, All you mother f****** are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball lickers. We are going to **** your mother while you watch and cry like little whiny b******. Once we get to Hollywood and find those Miramax f****, we're gonna make 'em eat our s***, then s*** out our s***, then eat their s*** which is made up of our s*** which we made 'em eat. Then all you little f****s are next...love Raph and Violent Leo

Last edited by ZariusTwo; 01-14-2006 at 10:51 PM.
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 11:07 PM   #6
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Banned
 
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
That was brilliant. Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back kicked ass.
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 11:33 PM   #7
ZariusTwo
Overlord
 
ZariusTwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,393


I AM THE CLIT COMMANDER
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 02:14 PM   #8
ZariusTwo
Overlord
 
ZariusTwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,393
He is...a man of honour



Leo:...Whos' talking?


He is.... a man of vengeance




Leo: Who?

He IS...DR. TRAN



Leo: ....I'm not a doctor


Hes' a REAL Doctor...more than that, hes'; a martial arts trained combatant with a PHD in KICKING YOUR ASS




Leo: Splinter will be home soon...please let me finish breakfast


Watch him eat hickory-smoked Horse Buttholes!



...From A Cup


Leo: ....HICKORY WHAT?


Watch him beat on his own sensei, with a broken long chair.




Leo: ....I LOVE Sensei

...Also, Dr. Tran will be attending comic con 2006, just passing out the hot dickings



Leo: .....I'M-NOT-A-DOCTOR


Just passing them out...HOT....


....DICKINGS



Leo: Arrrggh, YOU LEAVE! I HATE YOU!
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 05:45 PM   #9
Fledermaus
Mad Scientist
 
Fledermaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,115
Thumbs up

This was such a brilliant idea. Can't wait for more people to join in. These are great!
__________________
We're calling it a freeway. Eight lanes of shimmering cement running from here to Pasadena. Smooth, safe, fast. Traffic jams will be a thing of the past. I see a place where people get on and off the freeway. On and off, off and on all day, all night! Soon there will be a string of gas stations, inexpensive motels, restaurants that serve rapidly prepared food! Tire salons, automobile dealerships and wonderful, wonderful billboards reaching as far as the eye can see! My God... It'll be beautiful.
Fledermaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 05:54 PM   #10
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Banned
 
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
TMNT: The Revamp Part 2

When we last left the TMNT, they were looking for was to revamp their image, but got sidetracked by porn, now, let's rejoin them.

TMNT: EXTREME GREEN TO THE MAX!


Don: GNARLY DEWED!


Don: Aw, this will never work
Splinter: Idiots, the exreme crap died out in 97, like you almost did.


Raph: Dammit I told you, Next Mutation wasn't our IDEA!


Raph: YAAA!
Foot Elite: GAH!


Raph: Oh, sorry Gary
FE: ............butthole


Mikey: Smooth Raph


Shredder: Hey Guys! Check it it out! I just got pimped out. Check out my bitchin new swo...
TMNT and Splinter: AAAHHHH!


Shredder: Uhh....oopsy


5 minutes later

Shredder: Okay, I understand the stomping, but the sodomy, c'mon.


Tune in next time for more sadness in Part 3.
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 06:34 PM   #11
Turtle Dove
Stone Warrior
 
Turtle Dove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: In Don's workshop
Posts: 854
On a VERY touching, emotional episode of "Heros"...Mikey teases The Flash


Mikey: So Liz doesn't realy like you anymore huh? She likes me and my brothers now! Must suck that your show was cancelled and mine is still going!
The Flash: Jonzz whatthe hell is that?
Jonzz:It appears to be a turtle,Flash. A 2 legged talking turtle


On a clear evening sky.....
Flash: Sheyra..do you see what I see




Sheyra: Are those...turtles?! WTF is this?


Flash: Don't worry Sheyra we can handle them!
Sheyra: Are you sure?....


Can The Flash & HAwkgirl defeat the Ninja Turtles and Casey? STAY TUNED!
__________________

]~You'll always be #1 in my heart~

1..2...3...4..Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.....

Last edited by Turtle Dove; 01-15-2006 at 07:12 PM.
Turtle Dove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 01:21 AM   #12
Sewer Bull
Devil's Advocate
 
Sewer Bull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,768
Chapeux bas!
Can't wait for more. If I have any ideas, I post them too.
__________________

Soooo... THIS is how you spend your free time now?!
Sewer Bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 10:22 PM   #13
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Banned
 
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
TMNT: The Revamp Part 3

Whe we last left the TMNT, they were still trying to revamp theyr'e image to avoid getting fired. Let's rejoin theyr'e futile quest.

LEO: WELL GUYS, LOOKS LIKE THIS IS THE END FOR US, WE GOT NOTHING. NOW WER'E GONNA GET REPLACED WITH UTTER ANIME CRAP. NOW I KNOW HOW JLU FEELS.


RAPH: HOLD ON, I GOT AN IDEA THAT JUST MIGHT WORK...OR GET US SHOT.


*THAT NIGHT IN THE BRONX*

MIKEY: YO RAPH THIS WAS GOOD MUTHA F####ING IDEA, EVERYBODY LOVES THE "STREET THANG"
RAPH: I KNO...YO BITCH YOU BETTER BACK THAT ASS UP!


DRAGONFACE: YO WHAT YOU SUCKAS DOING UP IN MY HOOD? YOU BETTA GET DA HELL UP OUTTA HERE BEFO' YOU GET SHANKED!


MIKEY: HOLLY MOLLY
RAPH: N**GA DON'T MAKE ME GET OUT MY GAP!


LIL KIM: OH SNAP!


MEANWHILE IN JAPAN

KARAI: AND RELEASE....THE BOWLES...*fart noise*...AHHH


*phone rings*

KARAI: HELLO
SHREDDER: KARAI, I NEED YOU TO COME TO NEW YOURK RIGHT AWAY, I NEED YOU TO BE MY IMAGE CONSULTANT. I NEED TO GET REVAMPED OR ELSE I'LL GET FIERD.
KARAI: UHHH....OKAY DAD BUT I DON'T...


SHREDDER: GREEEAT..THANKS HUN LOVE YA. BYE. *click*


SHREDDER: HEY BAY-BE, READY FOR ROUND 2
UTROM: SAVE ME UTROM JESUS.


NEXT TIME: PART 4

Last edited by ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael; 01-17-2006 at 01:01 AM.
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 12:20 AM   #14
Fledermaus
Mad Scientist
 
Fledermaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,115
I love this thread. I do. I really do.
__________________
We're calling it a freeway. Eight lanes of shimmering cement running from here to Pasadena. Smooth, safe, fast. Traffic jams will be a thing of the past. I see a place where people get on and off the freeway. On and off, off and on all day, all night! Soon there will be a string of gas stations, inexpensive motels, restaurants that serve rapidly prepared food! Tire salons, automobile dealerships and wonderful, wonderful billboards reaching as far as the eye can see! My God... It'll be beautiful.
Fledermaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 08:04 PM   #15
Turtle Dove
Stone Warrior
 
Turtle Dove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: In Don's workshop
Posts: 854
Raph: You know I recently found out Liz is really a Raphael fan not a Mikey fan!HAHAHA


Don: Good luck to you Leonardo. Ah.it'sa pain in the tail playing against the sexier version of me on this new XBOX
Leonardo: Ok sexier version of me let's see what you got!


Leo: Your on


later......
Leo:arghh.... *CRASH*


Everyone:???!!@#!!


Leo:Ow.....


Raph: Leo what happened?!
Leo:I-I-I got beat up...by a hippy version of myself...
Mikeyude.....
__________________

]~You'll always be #1 in my heart~

1..2...3...4..Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.....

Last edited by Turtle Dove; 01-17-2006 at 08:29 PM.
Turtle Dove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 08:39 PM   #16
Turtle Dove
Stone Warrior
 
Turtle Dove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: In Don's workshop
Posts: 854
On tonight's episode of the Real World.....The turtles discover eating food from other galaxies is best never to ask what it really is....

Raph:MMm these eggs are really good...
Don: Sure does!mmm Leo you gonna have some?


Leo: So what's that scrambled eggs?
Dinodude: Scrambled eggs?....oh dude I'm so sorry...


Dindodude: If I told you what they really where it be illegal.....but you know that stuff that smells and makes you hungery?
Leo:,.......


Don:Oooo look at all the colors.....

(Poor Donnie )

***TURTLE TIPS***
All: Should of sticked to your trademark.....
__________________

]~You'll always be #1 in my heart~

1..2...3...4..Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.....

Last edited by Turtle Dove; 01-17-2006 at 08:47 PM.
Turtle Dove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 08:44 PM   #17
Jo Dawn
Inactive Moderator
 
Jo Dawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Authority On All Things Don
Posts: 5,190
Hehe, Zarius, those were awesome. Cool ideas, guys.
__________________
Jo Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 08:56 PM   #18
Turtle Dove
Stone Warrior
 
Turtle Dove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: In Don's workshop
Posts: 854
Leo: Look over there.argh...it's them
RAph: Ah crude...what they want?


Orignal Raph: Heeheh...look at those 2 dweebs!Your sexier version doesnt know his weapons are missing! Hehheh
Orignal Leo: Shouldn't we say someething....
Orignal Raph: Naw this will be more fun


Raph: You guys want something or what?!
Leo: Don't start something you can't finish


Orignal Raph: Huh-yah right.Come on Leo lets grab a pizza!
__________________

]~You'll always be #1 in my heart~

1..2...3...4..Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.....
Turtle Dove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 12:50 AM   #19
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Banned
 
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
TMNT: The Revamp Part 4

When we last left the TMNT, they were trying to revamp their image, but got caught in a gang shootout. Now, let's rejoin the humanity.

*NEW YORK STATE PRISON*

GAURD: WELL WELL WELL, WE FINALLY CAUGHT SOME OF YOU PURPLE DRAGON SCUM, YOUR LOOKING OUT HARD TIME HERE, JUST LOOK AT THIS LIST OF CHARGES. MURDER, DRUG DEALING, ANIMAL GYNECOLOGY, SERIOUS S##T.
MIKEY: LOOK, THIS IS A MISTAKE, WERE NOT IN THE PURPLE DRAGONS, NONE OF US EVEN WEAR PURP...OH WELL...THIS IS A MISTAKE. YOU GOT TO LET US OUT.

GAURD: WEEELL, SINCE YOU HAVE HONEST FACES, WE'LL LET YOU GO, BUT YOU GOT TO DO SOMETHING FOR US...

GAURD #2: IF YOU GET OUR DRIFT... HE HE.
RAPH: .......OH SHELL


MIKEY: UHH...GUYS
LEO: JUST PRETEND IT'S A POPSICLE, A FREAKISHLY HUGE AND WARM POPSICLE.
DON: WITH CREAM FILLING *snicker*


MEANWILE, IN STATLEY SKAI MANOR

SHREDDER: OH-YEEEEEEAH. NOW THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT KARAI. I FEEL LIKE I COULD GIVE DARTH VADER A VISUAL ORGASM. THIS IS WAY BETTER THAN ANYTHING BAXTER DID.


KARAI: SPEAKING OF WHICH FATHER, WHAT EVER DID HAPPEN TO DR. STOCKMAN?


SHREDDER: OH WELL UH, HE MET WITH AN UNFOURTUNATE ACCIDENT...
[IMG][/IMG]

*2 MONTHS AGO*

BAXTER: OOOOOOOOH..WHAT DOES THIS BUTTON....


BAXTER: SHOULDN'T HAVE PUSHED THAT BUTTON.


TUNE IN NEXT TIME, JUST DO IT DAMMIT.
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 01:46 AM   #20
Sewer Bull
Devil's Advocate
 
Sewer Bull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle Dove
Don:Oooo look at all the colors.....

(Poor Donnie )
Great Scott! It'll be my new avvy!

And ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael... Oh humanity!
__________________

Soooo... THIS is how you spend your free time now?!
Sewer Bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.