The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2007, 01:40 AM   #61
IveyAngelo
Hench Mutant
 
IveyAngelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Warren, MI
Posts: 327
That's fine you don't have to know me, but if you're going to be like that. Can ya at least not go around and talk about me. I'm sure you got a lot more important things to talk about than me. Unless ya can't get me off your mind and want to talk about me and act like you know something. *G*

* Awww you're picking on my speech that's so big of you.
__________________
IveyAngelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 01:45 AM   #62
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by IveyAngelo View Post
That's fine you don't have to know me, but if you're going to be like that. Can ya at least not go around and talk about me. I'm sure you got a lot more important things to talk about than me. Unless ya can't get me off your mind and want to talk about me and act like you know something. *G*

* Awww you're picking on my speech that's so big of you.
ah no I'm informing you of the correct term as some one in the insustry of puppetry and makeup it's very annoying when people incorrectly pronounce things that have been set in stone for years.
Unlike other people atleast I have the balls to say things to youre face insteead of talking behind your back...I wish the rest of you chickens would come out so I'm not getting the brunt of this..but ya know what honestly I don't care.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 01:45 AM   #63
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putrescent View Post
quite frankly I don't want to know you k thanks.
Oh and btw those heads you have in case you haven't learned it at this point are called Animatronic not autotomonic or whatever you've been calling them just thought I'd educate you a bit.
Aw come on dude. No need to be that harsh, right? Let's try to keep all of this as civil as it can be
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 01:47 AM   #64
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
You post on a message board what do you expect? Your in a video where you display your geekdom with full blown pride. Of course people are going to rip on you.

Get used to being flamed, if your not by now you really should be. Anyone who has the guts to do what you do should be used to going under heavy fire.
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 01:48 AM   #65
IveyAngelo
Hench Mutant
 
IveyAngelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Warren, MI
Posts: 327
Um, no you're putting a spelling in front of someone who said they "have reading problems" and excepting a spelled out word to help the person be able to learn how to say something. It's a mistake done by many who don't know what it's like to have issues with reading, but hey no biggie.

And I know people don't like me, it's just that going around and talking about someone isn't going to make ya all big and bad. It just means that you think about the person and as someone once said, good or bad word getting out about ya.. is still words getting out about ya.

Interesting to know you don't like me this much, wonder who you might be... do I know you? Are you hiding behind a new nick? Or are you just someone who listens to rumors?


PS to Spitfire666xXxXx, saying I should be use to flame, I am.. But that doesn't mean I don't try to correct it. Why should anyone have to sit back and watch this, personally I laugh. I don't get upset. Just don't think I should have to sit out, when people talk about me.
__________________
IveyAngelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 01:50 AM   #66
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michi heavenly6 View Post
Aw come on dude. No need to be that harsh, right? Let's try to keep all of this as civil as it can be
I'm not being friggin harsh! She pronounces a word of a thing that I work on all the time it's annoying she's now better educated what's wrong with me informing her of something.
I correct my own mother Ivy is no one special so please get off your high horse.
I'm informing you just like I would any person who says a word wrong so you don't look like an uneducated person.
geez oh man.
And you know what Ivy if you don't want those shows and others making fun of you why don't you have some self respect and not allow them to get you doing things I mean of course unless they are paying you.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 01:55 AM   #67
IveyAngelo
Hench Mutant
 
IveyAngelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Warren, MI
Posts: 327
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putrescent View Post
And you know what Ivy if you don't want those shows and others making fun of you why don't you have some self respect and not allow them to get you doing things I mean of course unless they are paying you.

Once again, I got no problem with that stuff. But you know, if you're going to talk about it, ya should at least be willing to get the feed back from the person you're talking about. And BTW it's Ivey, not Ivy (at least correct yourself if you're trying to correct me).
__________________
IveyAngelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 01:59 AM   #68
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by IveyAngelo View Post
Um, no you're putting a spelling in front of someone who said they "have reading problems" and excepting a spelled out word to help the person be able to learn how to say something. It's a mistake done by many who don't know what it's like to have issues with reading, but hey no biggie.

And I know people don't like me, it's just that going around and talking about someone isn't going to make ya all big and bad. It just means that you think about the person and as someone once said, good or bad word getting out about ya.. is still words getting out about ya.

Interesting to know you don't like me this much, wonder who you might be... do I know you? Are you hiding behind a new nick? Or are you just someone who listens to rumors?


PS to Spitfire666xXxXx, saying I should be use to flame, I am.. But that doesn't mean I don't try to correct it. Why should anyone have to sit back and watch this, personally I laugh. I don't get upset. Just don't think I should have to sit out, when people talk about me.
Nope I just don't honestly care for you sure I've heard tuns of things about you....I mean I wanted to but quite honestly allot of that show fightend me to high heavens...you also come off as a blow hard but that could just be the show.
And sure tuns of people on here trash talk you but they're all to chicken to say it me I don't care I'll tell ya what I think and you can fire away right back.
And btw I'm not making fun of the way you talk stop making excuses for yourself you'll never learn that way. Want me to give you a call and tell you how to pronounce the word I mean I will if it's any easier for ya.
I'm a big boy I'm not a afraid Oh and btw you don't know me so don't guess. I did hear all about your fun at the Big LA Movie premier though.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 01:59 AM   #69
Ava Collier
It's ninja ninja RAT!
 
Ava Collier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,958
Ivey *snuzz* Don't worry about it. Some people feel the need to make themselves feel superior in this way. I'm personally envious of your courage, and your collection. Don't let them get to you.
__________________
Ava Collier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 02:01 AM   #70
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by IveyAngelo View Post
Once again, I got no problem with that stuff. But you know, if you're going to talk about it, ya should at least be willing to get the feed back from the person you're talking about. And BTW it's Ivey, not Ivy (at least correct yourself if you're trying to correct me).
I'm talking about the way a word is said not the way a word is spelled you got the idea didn't you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava Collier View Post
Ivey *snuzz* Don't worry about it. Some people feel the need to make themselves feel superior in this way. I'm personally envious of your courage, and your collection. Don't let them get to you.
I'm not making myself feel bigger at all by talking about her quite frankly the way they make her look made me have sincere worry for the girl.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 02:09 AM   #71
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,111
Putrescent really hasn't done anything more than make observations, I don't understand why he's being singled-out like he is. There are countless people on the Internet who have said far worse about Ivey.

I can't help but wonder if Ivey thought I was Putrescent...
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 02:10 AM   #72
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
I hope you don't mean that I was singling him out
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 02:11 AM   #73
Ava Collier
It's ninja ninja RAT!
 
Ava Collier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,958
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putrescent View Post
I'm not making myself feel bigger at all by talking about her quite frankly the way they make her look made me have sincere worry for the girl.
Did I say you?
__________________
Ava Collier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 02:12 AM   #74
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michi heavenly6 View Post
I hope you don't mean that I was singling him out
I think she ment Ivey when people said allot worse things about her than what I had to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava Collier View Post
Did I say you?
nope but I was the person being spoken about so one would only figure.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 02:14 AM   #75
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
Putrescent really hasn't done anything more than make observations, I don't understand why he's being singled-out like he is. There are countless people on the Internet who have said far worse about Ivey.

I can't help but wonder if Ivey thought I was Putrescent...
Yeah he was just pointing something else no need to have a flame war over it.
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 02:14 AM   #76
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michi heavenly6 View Post
I hope you don't mean that I was singling him out
No. But he's not even the only person in this thread who was less than impressed with the show and yet Ivey only singled him out. Or maybe she did so because there's a lot of truth behind his observations (which there is).
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 02:15 AM   #77
IveyAngelo
Hench Mutant
 
IveyAngelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Warren, MI
Posts: 327
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putrescent View Post
Nope I just don't honestly care for you sure I've heard tuns of things about you....I mean I wanted to but quite honestly allot of that show fightend me to high heavens...you also come off as a blow hard but that could just be the show.
I'm sorry the show frightend you. there's more to my stories than what they got on there, but hey it's life. If you really want to see who I am, I'm willing to let people know.

Quote:
And sure tuns of people on here trash talk you but they're all to chicken to say it me I don't care I'll tell ya what I think and you can fire away right back.
Thanks for being honest, and I'm sure lots of people trash people. And yes, behind the back is no better than to the face. Personally if I complain about someone I try not to name names cause I find it wrong to get others to judge someone without them knowing. But hey, that's me. It's sad when people do listen to stuff without checking the sources.

Quote:
And btw I'm not making fun of the way you talk stop making excuses for yourself you'll never learn that way. Want me to give you a call and tell you how to pronounce the word I mean I will if it's any easier for ya.
I'm a big boy I'm not a afraid
Heh, well I don't give out my number to anyone, though who knows. Maybe if we ever do make friends (which from how ya seem to don't like me, I kind of dout)... I talk to a lot of internet friends on the phone. It's a great way to keep in touch.[/quote]

Quote:
Oh and btw you don't know me so don't guess.
Anything I've said here is based on how you've acted towards me. Before knowing me, you're passing rumors (which even the Mirage guys speak up when rumors are being spread here), than ya state ya don't want to know me and right away try to fix me on a word I know by sight but can't say so it seems. I agree I don't ya, but sadly we're not getting off on the best of foot.

Quote:
I did hear all about your fun at the Big LA Movie premier though.
Oh fun? Heh I was sick as anything there, was really hurting from the flight and lack of sleep. And the only place I posted about that was TMNT-L, one review. I went, it's no secret. It was interesting if anything. Is there more to my story than what I know? Cause if I had some extra fun there, than man I missing out on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava
Ivey *snuzz* Don't worry about it. Some people feel the need to make themselves feel superior in this way. I'm personally envious of your courage, and your collection. Don't let them get to you.
Hi, don't worry about it. I don't mind debating things back and forth. More gets in the open and I find out what people are saying. I'm interested in what's being said about me, and really I don't get that hurt by it. I find it amusing to learn. Everyone has their right to speak up.

Thanks for the kind words!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
No. But he's not even the only person in this thread who was less than impressed with the show and yet Ivey only singled him out. Or maybe she did so because there's a lot of truth behind his observations (which there is).
No the reason that his post stood out, and to be very honest is because he wasn't judging the show. He was judging by rumors. Others that were saying stuff, like how I scared them... was talk about the show.

Rose, why do you feel it's so important to bring up past history with us and still insist that you know me? I barely talked near you when I did see ya in March, and other than that I've done nothing around you. True you're on TMNT-L as much as any active member though you don't post. I haven't done much there either that should raise any trouble with you.

The stuff between you and I is long and over. And you know no truth behind me... you lost any truth of me back when you disappeared and judging me... which I still tried to remain your friend till other events between you and I went down. Though from 98 to now, you don't know me that well... you just know the bits you see online.
__________________
IveyAngelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 02:26 AM   #78
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
Please use the edit button instead of double posting. It's bad enough there's a flame war going on in here. Don't need to make it more cluttered.
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 02:29 AM   #79
IveyAngelo
Hench Mutant
 
IveyAngelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Warren, MI
Posts: 327
Sorry about that, I realized after I posted that I double posted. Wish I could delete and edit, but I learned before you can't delete your own post. (Michi edit: posts have been merged.)

I don't really see this as a flame war, but a debate. As no name calling or anything is being done.
__________________
IveyAngelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 02:31 AM   #80
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,111
Sheesh, one statement and I'm "bringing up the past." If I wanted to "bring up the past" I would have said something at the start of this thread.

I don't like you Ivey. It's not a secret. Deal.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.