The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2007, 10:33 AM   #61
MadPirateBunny
Mad Scientist
 
MadPirateBunny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: in the basement
Posts: 1,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buslady View Post
RAPH!?!? Doubtful on his orientation?!?!? Um, don't think so. He's always had girlfriends; no it doesn't prove which way he swings but imo it's obvious. His relationships don't last cos he is a butthead, girls won't stick around if you're not willing to be reasonable. Anyways...He pumps testosterone like it's going out of style. His angst, etc.etc.etc is more likely from sexual frustration cos he really can't get any as long as they're forbidden. That would screw up a guy...you fellas out there, imagine you can never ever do it...ever. you'd explode or have a case of lotion in your room. *hides*
1st off having testosterone doesn't make you less gay.

2nd having to use the lotion doesn't make you less gay either

3rd ... well, I don't have a 3rd yet but I'll get back to you
__________________







Note to self: Pillage first. THEN Burn.
MadPirateBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 10:34 AM   #62
Scandia
Mad Scientist
 
Scandia's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,265
For reasons having NOTHING to do with the testosterone, I think Raphael is NOT homosexual.

The main one being that he has shown absolutely no signs of sexual interest or attraction in males.
__________________


Turtles fight with honor!!!
Scandia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 10:41 AM   #63
MadPirateBunny
Mad Scientist
 
MadPirateBunny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: in the basement
Posts: 1,067


{Thank you dorkFish }
MadPirateBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 11:04 AM   #64
Sewer Bull
Devil's Advocate
 
Sewer Bull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scandia View Post
For reasons having NOTHING to do with the testosterone, I think Raphael is NOT homosexual.

The main one being that he has shown absolutely no signs of sexual interest or attraction in males.
We are talking about self-denial here.
__________________

Soooo... THIS is how you spend your free time now?!
Sewer Bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 11:29 AM   #65
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
I can't recall seeing a more absurd debate around here. Even though it's not funny, at least Bull gets the joke. *finishes eating his steak*
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 01:57 PM   #66
Rooish
Devil's Advocate
 
Rooish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 2,130
As much as I cringe when arguments over the Turtles' sexuality come up ...

Scandia, who is it that Don can be put in a pairing with? Leatherhead ... ? I can't think of a guy with whom Don has had a close relationship.

I would totally rate Raph and Mike as being more bi-curious than Leo or Don. Canonically, it's Don who's into April; Raph only is in the first movie. Raph has always had this close relationship with Casey. They go out fighting together a lot. And, as Faith from Buffy the Vampire Slayer teaches us, you get really horny after fighting. (I'm sorry. I'm joking. Mostly.)

And Mike ... well, I usually just see evidence that he likes girls, but I could just imagine a fun-loving personality like his being open to new experiences ... Mondo Gecko, anyone?

I don't think any of them are homosexual, but if any were bi-curious, I'd guess Mike and Raph.

I'm so so sorry to contributing to this debate. Please forgive me, gobo.
Rooish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 02:09 PM   #67
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,226
You guys need to stop, seriously.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 02:41 PM   #68
Sewer Bull
Devil's Advocate
 
Sewer Bull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
You guys need to stop, seriously.
Damn.

Some people are just having their own twisted fun with this topic. I thought any serious looking discussion concerning four mutated chelonians that have been training ninjitsu for their whole lives should be taken with a proper grain of salt. But you proved me wrong.

But yeah, let's get back to our usually scheduled themes,

that are

"Where do the TMNT get money for their pizzas?"

or

"Who is the best fighter?"

Oh - and let's over-analyze Leo's complicated psyche to death as well. As he deserves it no less than that bastard Raskolnikov.
__________________

Soooo... THIS is how you spend your free time now?!
Sewer Bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 02:59 PM   #69
CharmedSerenity
Mad Scientist
 
CharmedSerenity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In front of her computer
Posts: 1,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharmedSerenity View Post
I like the way you think, Syd, as I'm a big-time Casey/April supporter, originally took a liking to that couple after renting the first movie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewer Bull View Post
PLUS, you are an even bigger Don/Leatherhead supporter, so you have an interest in keeping April busy.
I was saying I was supporting Casey/April before that other pairing entered my life, *hides from the other posters now* sorry
__________________
Favorite incarnations: 2k3 animated series, 2014 & 2016 movies and the IDW comics.

CharmedSerenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 05:59 PM   #70
Buslady
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
 
Buslady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scandia View Post
For reasons having NOTHING to do with the testosterone, I think Raphael is NOT homosexual.

The main one being that he has shown absolutely no signs of sexual interest or attraction in males.
This is kinda stupid really, NONE OF THEM HAVE!

They ALL like the babes.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadPirateBunny View Post

{Thank you dorkFish }
That's fan work, not canon. In canon they like the babes. The proof is there, Don likes April in the toons, Raph crushed on April in TMNT1, he also had Ninjara in the Archies, and Mona flirted with him; Mikey had that chickie poster in #2 and he did the deed with that Seri chick *gags*...Leo...um, Lotus in the old toon. So there you go, plenty of proof.
Now...


Whatabout Splinter????

He's a man rat, does he like the chicks?


Hey come on, i think twisted topics are fun to discuss...you can't take it seriously anyways...why not...hehe
__________________

Last edited by Buslady; 10-08-2007 at 06:06 PM.
Buslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 06:50 PM   #71
syd
Stone Warrior
 
syd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 596
okay...if u guys want to talk 'bout this kinda sensitive and controversial issue.well this thread just keeps getting hotter and hotter.XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewer Bull View Post
His disorder problems might base on his doubtful sexual orientation. He can't accept the unwanted desire crouching within, he tries to deny and fight it, this is why he snaps so many times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buslady View Post
Anyways...He pumps testosterone like it's going out of style. His angst, etc.etc.etc is more likely from sexual frustration cos he really can't get any as long as they're forbidden.
that's why i was arguing that"are this turtles asexual?",now we can reconsider this matter once more:do these dudes really have tails?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buslady View Post
His relationships don't last cos he is a butthead, girls won't stick around if you're not willing to be reasonable.
yea he's definitely a loser in this field,dealing with girls,u kno,he's too crude!XD girls feel frear of him.but meanwhile worship and have a crush on him.XD
that's complicated,what'r their brains made of?XDDDDDDDD
__________________

"Never mind! I just broke out."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewer Bull View Post
glad to have you back.

Last edited by syd; 10-08-2007 at 07:03 PM.
syd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 07:50 PM   #72
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
Oh MAN this topic is even better then when I mentioned Don might be gay. I thought the reactions there were funny but this takes the cake.

You are some seriously deranged fangirls.

"HE'S NOT GAY IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!"

Honestly their turtles, mutant turtles, they have no attraction to humans and there's nothing for them to intimate with besides other mutants which hasn't come up yet in the main series so really why are we even discussing this?
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 02:49 AM   #73
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooish View Post
I'm so so sorry to contributing to this debate. Please forgive me, gobo.
*hugz@Rooish* No worries...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewer Bull View Post
Oh - and let's over-analyze Leo's complicated psyche to death as well. As he deserves it no less than that bastard Raskolnikov.
Who's that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by syd View Post
that's complicated,what'r their brains made of?XDDDDDDDD
Either gray matter or ink. Depends on the medium. ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire666xXxXx View Post
You are some seriously deranged fangirls.
I hadn't considered it that way, but that reminds me of something that had me in stitches for weeks in French class 10 years ago. One of the underclassman guys mentioned how Leonardo DiCappucino just revealed he was gay, and this underclassman girl in the far corner of the room yelled, "Nuh-uh! He said he's bi!" Maybe it was just my translator, but I heard"Nuh-uh! I still have a shot at him!"
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 03:37 AM   #74
Sewer Bull
Devil's Advocate
 
Sewer Bull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
Who's that?
The protagonist of "Crime and Punishment".

Quote:
Originally Posted by syd View Post
that's why i was arguing that"are this turtles asexual?",now we can reconsider this matter once more:do these dudes really have tails?
No one is interested in your tails anymore. It's pretty well visible if they have tails or not, depending on the universe, so there is nothing to discuss in here.

Plus, "asexual' =/= "genderless" =/= "neutered".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire666xXxXx View Post
"HE'S NOT GAY IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!"
That amuses me a lot, too. People are mixing different universes (Archie with the old toon, new toon with the movies) only to maniacally prove their 'normality'.
__________________

Soooo... THIS is how you spend your free time now?!

Last edited by Sewer Bull; 10-09-2007 at 03:45 AM.
Sewer Bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 03:55 AM   #75
syd
Stone Warrior
 
syd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewer Bull View Post
No one is interested in your tails anymore. It's pretty well visible if they have tails or not, depending on the universe, so there is nothing to discuss in here.
okay,you hurt my feeling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewer Bull View Post
Plus, "asexual' =/= "genderless" =/= "neutered".
that's not the point,i mean you can not deny that if one is genderless,he is definitely asexual,right?so if they have no tails,they got to be genderless,thus they got to be asexual,it's suggestive.
__________________

"Never mind! I just broke out."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewer Bull View Post
glad to have you back.
syd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 04:07 AM   #76
Sewer Bull
Devil's Advocate
 
Sewer Bull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by syd View Post
that's not the point,i mean you can not deny that if one is genderless,he is definitely asexual,right?so if they have no tails,they got to be genderless,thus they got to be asexual,it's suggestive.
No. Genderless beings are not necessarily asexual. Go back to your Biology classes.
__________________

Soooo... THIS is how you spend your free time now?!
Sewer Bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 05:27 AM   #77
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewer Bull View Post
No. Genderless beings are not necessarily asexual. Go back to your Biology classes.
Yes, they are. Asexual literally means 'not sexual'. So, the word does not apply solely to reproduction.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire666xXxXx View Post
really why are we even discussing this?
Oh, I forgot this one... *points the finger* TheAnimatedSeries started it!
^_^ I'm teasing, guy.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 06:44 AM   #78
syd
Stone Warrior
 
syd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewer Bull View Post
No. Genderless beings are not necessarily asexual. Go back to your Biology classes.
great,now we can change this topic from "tails" to "asexuality",coz it is still open to discussion.
help please?
"is a genderless male or female?"
"does a genderless have genital desire?"
"is a asexual male or female?"
"does a asexual have genital desire?"
"does a genderless have romatic love?"
"does a asexual have romatic love?"
i'll add up as i come up with more...
__________________

"Never mind! I just broke out."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewer Bull View Post
glad to have you back.
syd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 07:09 AM   #79
TheAnimatedSeries
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 158
Sorry to go back to the controversy, but to explain why I think Mikey is bi-curious:
- he's a "party dude" who probably listens to Prince
- the way he looks in rooish's avatar, that look he is giving is exactly the same look I would give Matt Daman if I were bi-curious for him. That look is resoundly bi and serves no other purpose than to express with body language "I will go there.. tonight, I will go anywhere, Sir".
__________________
...but thats just one black mans opinion.
Whats yours?





Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III is better than SOTO and the 2007 movie. You would know that if you were a gangster.
TheAnimatedSeries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 08:34 AM   #80
Scandia
Mad Scientist
 
Scandia's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,265
Syd- one of the characters I created for my stories is an asexual male. The only way he can get an erection is by masturbation. He is not attracted to either men or women. His gender identity is male. He is neither a macho man nor a metrosexual, neither butchy nor effeminate. He has Asperger syndrome and is very nerdy- he is a Geology major in college and loves computers. His best friend is a heterosexual male who is often called a sissy because he prefers reading, playing the violin, and archery over team sports. I hope this is an example of what asexual means.

TheAnimatedSeries- two words: oh please. Unless I see proof that any of the Turtles were sexually attracted to males, I will not be convinced.
__________________


Turtles fight with honor!!!
Scandia is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.