The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Next TMNT Character Redesign Challenge?
Bebop 5 14.71%
Rocksteady 6 17.65%
April O'Neil 11 32.35%
Foot Soldier 12 35.29%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2010, 06:50 PM   #61
Bry
So Long, Stinktown!
 
Bry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,463
Motivation strikes! Inking finished:

Bry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 07:02 PM   #62
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Thats sick dude! For some reason I could see that being a really gnarly action figure. Haha anywho... YAY FOOT SOLDIER WON!
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 07:22 PM   #63
Bry
So Long, Stinktown!
 
Bry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,463
Thanks, sir!

There are a lot of really cool drawings in this thread. Good work, everyone!
Bry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 01:54 PM   #64
Ulisses31
Mad Scientist
 
Ulisses31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Évora Portugal
Posts: 1,230
Saturday I will start the poll to vote for our favorite. Thanks for all the voters and participants I´m very happy to see so much submissions

Next month we will redesign the Foot Soldier... I´m already sketching
__________________
Now available for commissions.

Subscribe to TMNT Redesign Challenge News,
if you want to be update to all TMNT Redesign Challenges

My Art Gallery for TMNT - And some more Art

Spoiler:

Quote:
If you cannot convince them, confuse them. - Harry S Truman
Ulisses31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 02:34 PM   #65
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Thats sick dude! For some reason I could see that being a really gnarly action figure. Haha anywho... YAY FOOT SOLDIER WON!
Maybe cuz his Splinter looks so sturdy.

Can't wait to draw the Foot...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 03:50 PM   #66
Koschei
Hench Mutant
 
Koschei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 373
Yes! The foot. Should we keep it to one submission per person?
Koschei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 05:14 PM   #67
Koi
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,787
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koschei View Post
Yes! The foot. Should we keep it to one submission per person?
I'd prefer one. That way people will concentrate on just that one and not just throw multiple proto-types up. Easier voting for the people as well.
Koi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 07:10 PM   #68
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
Does it have to be a standard soldier, or can it be a Foot Elite?

I like those better...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 07:46 PM   #69
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Foot soldier, man.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 09:51 PM   #70
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Here's mine!
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 10:08 PM   #71
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Foot soldier, man.
The Elite isn't a soldier?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:00 AM   #72
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
The breakdown-

Foot SOLDIER

Foot ELITE

Lol maybe all would be included if the choice were 'the foot clan'. By everyone using different versions of the foot, favoritism would be applied. Someone may prefer a drawing of less quality just because they like the elite better then the soldier or vice versa.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 10:04 AM   #73
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Someone may prefer a drawing of less quality just because they like the elite better then the soldier or vice versa.
Are you saying the quality of my drawings is poor?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:22 PM   #74
Ulisses31
Mad Scientist
 
Ulisses31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Évora Portugal
Posts: 1,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
The breakdown-
Foot SOLDIER
Foot ELITE
Lol maybe all would [...]
Please stop with the Soldier vs Elite fight... will be only the regular Foot Soldier, sorry, the Elite version will have to wait for a new challenge, I will include him in the next 3 poll, that make it OK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koschei View Post
Yes! The foot. Should we keep it to one submission per person?
About the number of submissions... well... I never thought about that... I think that 2 are enough... I will add that rule to the next challenge, let me know if it is OK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Here's mine!
Very cute but is 2 days late... it will be considered, but please next time send your submission on time. Anyway thanks...

No more submissions please. Tomorrow the poll to chose the favorite and next month the Foot Soldier Redesign.
__________________
Now available for commissions.

Subscribe to TMNT Redesign Challenge News,
if you want to be update to all TMNT Redesign Challenges

My Art Gallery for TMNT - And some more Art

Spoiler:

Quote:
If you cannot convince them, confuse them. - Harry S Truman

Last edited by Ulisses31; 01-22-2010 at 02:50 PM.
Ulisses31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 06:24 PM   #75
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oroku_CJJ View Post
Are you saying the quality of my drawings is poor?
I hope you speak jokingly because I didn't insult your artwork. If thats the way you took it, my bad. I'm just saying, I may vote for a drawing of slash someone did instead of one of chrome dome because I like slash as a character more. See what I mean? Favoritism.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 01:26 PM   #76
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
I know you don't think my artwork is of a poor quality. Was just messing.

Can't say too much since I was too lazy to make time for this one. I should definitely do something for the next one.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
redesign challenge


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.