The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2003, 09:29 AM   #61
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Wowza.. cool reflection art!
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2003, 09:38 AM   #62
Tetsu Deinonychus
The Iron Dinosaur
 
Tetsu Deinonychus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Studio Snowlion HQ
Posts: 3,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyabetsu
a while ago, i promised TETSU... that i'd drawn his character WHITESHELL.

quick background: WhiteShell is a Samurai whose soul was trap eternally in the steel of his own blade. The posessed blade retains its sentience and, thanks to a Sorcerer who recognized the Man in the Blade, now has a puppet body that will serve him until...

yeah... that's all the origin comic said... and even incomplete, i thought it was a pretty dang cool concept. so here's WHITESHELL, back before he was merely a hollow man, but even then... his soul was in his blade.

That was fantastic! Thanks Kya!
Tetsu Deinonychus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2003, 09:45 AM   #63
kyabetsu
Foot Elite
 
kyabetsu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: under my hat
Posts: 4,393
yer more than welcome, Tetsu.
i have a hard time resisting crazy-cool character concepts like that.


and thanks, HT... i'm glad that worked out. heh. i wasn't sure it looked "reflecty" enough. but YAAY! okay.

*kya REALLY shouldn't be drawing people... she has to MOVE in less than a month... and hasn't packed much yet...*

ugh. must...resist... urge to... PLAY... must... PACK...
heh. yeah, right. and winged monkeys'll fly out my butt.
kyabetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2003, 07:27 PM   #64
Tetsu Deinonychus
The Iron Dinosaur
 
Tetsu Deinonychus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Studio Snowlion HQ
Posts: 3,021
I've sent another page to my friend Sarah but she hasn't updated her site yet. If anyone wants Whiteshell spoilers PM me.

BTW what do you mean "incomplete"? I thought it was a complete origin story.
Tetsu Deinonychus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2003, 04:21 PM   #65
Kameko
Sister to the TMNT
 
Kameko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Los Angeles, California, USA
Posts: 2,756
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyabetsu
ugh. must...resist... urge to... PLAY... must... PACK...
heh. yeah, right. and winged monkeys'll fly out my butt.
Now that would be something to see!
Kameko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2003, 09:55 PM   #66
The Defibrillator
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Dee Eff Dubble You
Posts: 1,631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kameko
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyabetsu
ugh. must...resist... urge to... PLAY... must... PACK...
heh. yeah, right. and winged monkeys'll fly out my butt.
Now that would be something to see!
I'd rather not see that...... but enough about flying monkeys........
__________________
My newest signature.
The Defibrillator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2003, 01:22 AM   #67
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Bumpy = best claymation show i've ever seen...
frickin' EVER!
...
Oh, sorry, i had to say that i'll be posting some mondo gecko art as soon as...well, as soon as i start drawing it :p i think this was a great artjitsu idea and im afraid it'll probably end before i get to draw all those characters that i think are interesting...but i guess i could start another thread if that happens.
I gotta go again now...so remember...
BE EXCELLENT TO EACH OTHER AND PARTY ON, TECHNODUDES!
Or something like that..
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2003, 01:33 PM   #68
The Defibrillator
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Dee Eff Dubble You
Posts: 1,631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickokapo
Bumpy = best claymation show i've ever seen...
frickin' EVER!
true that!
__________________
My newest signature.
The Defibrillator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 01:01 AM   #69
Caster_Troy
Hench Mutant
 
Caster_Troy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: In a box
Posts: 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by grunger_kittie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nturtle
Thanks for putting this up Cooksux!

Go ahead Shadow! Everyone is welcome to submit!
I don't see why not Gk!
Cool ^^

I'm working on one of me and Leo, and I may put Donna on it too... NWO 4life, ya 'nahmean?
nWo.... go GK
__________________


-He asked me to forcibly insert the 'Life Line exercise card' into my anus.
Caster_Troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2003, 06:07 PM   #70
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Yeah well, I was going to do a whole nWo pic, then I remembered Im not so good at the drawing thing, and stopped....

figure I'll just stick to catgirls, im not so bad at them
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2003, 06:26 PM   #71
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
heh... tis true. I found out a Ninja Hobbit is taking a little longer than planned. Must be the stance I have him in.

But I do have Mr. Jin (CookSux's char) finished!

HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2003, 08:16 PM   #72
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
NICE!!

I started trying to Draw again, but my Ex came over and started hanging out so I stopped for a bit, hopefully later tonight I can show something (if I am happy with it)
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2003, 06:30 PM   #73
CookSux
Stone Warrior
 
CookSux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Sparta
Posts: 928
Holy Shlamoly, that's the bomb. I like it better then my pic Once I get my scanner and other stuff hooked back up again, I wanna do another drawing. I haven't had the chance to do anything in a while.
CookSux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2003, 09:08 AM   #74
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Heh.. cool! Spent all day tweaking it while babysitting a booth at a comic con last weekend. I was worried I missed something on Jin's attire, cause all I took note of was the weapon, the fact he liked nature, and the black skull cap (which I realize now is a face mask). Glad you like!
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2003, 10:11 PM   #75
CookSux
Stone Warrior
 
CookSux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Sparta
Posts: 928
Yeah, it's Raphael that I usually draw with the skull cap. I dunno, everytime I look back at that picture of Jin I drew, his outfit really resembles that of the foot ninja, oh well... to each their own.
CookSux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2003, 03:42 PM   #76
The Defibrillator
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Dee Eff Dubble You
Posts: 1,631
wow, HT, that pic of Jin is fantasteezmo! I can't wait to see mine!!!!
__________________
My newest signature.
The Defibrillator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2003, 04:50 PM   #77
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
Nice HT!! The body is Lawson-esque but the rest develops its own style! Cool pose too!
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2003, 05:29 PM   #78
Kameko
Sister to the TMNT
 
Kameko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Los Angeles, California, USA
Posts: 2,756
Well, I decided to take a crack at a couple of other people as well. After all, I couldn't just sit out this artjitsu completely. So I dragged two unsuspecting souls, kicking and screaming, into my comic strips. Heh, hope you two don't mind being guest stars. And remember, it's copy and paste with geocities ( ).

Azure:
http://www.geocities.com/through_the...s/comic3_3.gif
(admittedly, Azure's an edited version of my usual turtle victims, but I swear I took the time to edit it, and as a certain green turtle complains, I put a good bit more effort into his coloring. )

Machias Banshee:
http://www.geocities.com/through_the...s/comic3_4.gif
(based off of her avatar. Dang, raptors are hard to draw!)
Kameko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2003, 06:54 AM   #79
CookSux
Stone Warrior
 
CookSux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Sparta
Posts: 928
"Is she supposed to be that short"

Hahaha
CookSux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2003, 07:42 AM   #80
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Those were really good

I'm trying to work on Two right now, one of Donna and one of Jin, but I am having trouble getting them to look the way I want them too...
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.