![]() |
|
|
#61 |
|
Epic Hiatus
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,484
|
i honestly think leos done with having a crush on karai.
And if Venus comes in to the show, god forbid, she will either be april or karai, i see no other way
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#62 | |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,292
|
You know...the more you say that the more likely it's going to happen.
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#63 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,401
|
Don't even joke about Venus being on the show or even worse that she has to be a mutated April or Karai.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#64 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 185
|
I never like the Leo/Karai crush in the Nick series by the way. It was so cliché to see the serious leader falling in 2 seconds for the first bad girls he sees.
So yeah I hope he's done with her now. |
|
|
|
|
|
#65 |
|
Leo-holic
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
|
I don't think Leo and Karai will have a relationship, especially after what happened in "Enemy of my Enemy." But you never know with Don/April. I know it wouldn't happen if Laird were at the helm, but since he's not, anything can happen.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One. "Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson. |
|
|
|
|
|
#66 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 185
|
Why, he was against turtle-human relationships?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#67 | |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,292
|
I guessing that he really didn't like the thought of turtles wanting girlfriends. Weird....I thought the rule was no turtle girlfriends for the turtles, but I guess he means no girlfriends, period. That man is quite harsh on his own creation.
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#68 |
|
Leo-holic
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
|
Yes, he was against it.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One. "Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| karai |
|
|