The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2013, 10:11 PM   #61
Leo656
Banned
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
Oh, I promise they'll at least have him make a pass at her. Every mainstream movie HAS to have an implied romance subplot. Since they apparently cut Casey's part for Vernon, *someone* has to hit on April, and he's pretty much the only human character left.
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 10:14 PM   #62
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Oh, I promise they'll at least have him make a pass at her. Every mainstream movie HAS to have an implied romance subplot. Since they apparently cut Casey's part for Vernon, *someone* has to hit on April, and he's pretty much the only human character left.
Now I'm imagining OT Vernon hitting on Megan Fox.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 11:45 PM   #63
InsaneZane
Mad Scientist
 
InsaneZane's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Silent Hill
Posts: 1,198
Yeah as soon as i mentioned it, I realized how much I could actually see it happening, but the thought of Vernon with April turns my stomach
__________________
InsaneZane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 12:04 AM   #64
saber16
Foot Soldier
 
saber16's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 177
I'll laugh my head off if it turns out this fight he's talking about requires him to do nothing more than to crawl away from the action.
__________________
saber16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 03:15 PM   #65
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
I dunno why people are getting so butthurt over this! I'm kinda looking forward to seeing a reinterpretation of the Channel 6 News crew, especially Vernon. He was always a favorite of mine for some reason.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 05:07 PM   #66
Galactus
Foot Elite
 
Galactus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jephael View Post
I dunno why people are getting so butthurt over this! I'm kinda looking forward to seeing a reinterpretation of the Channel 6 News crew, especially Vernon. He was always a favorite of mine for some reason.
I don't think anyone is really butthurt over this - there are far bigger issues with this movie to dislike. It's still pretty crappy though that for fans of the OT who thought they were getting a real throwback movie don't get Bebop, Rocksteady and Oroku Saki but do get Vernon Fenwick....who doesn't happen to be like Vernon in any way.
Galactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 08:54 PM   #67
jestermon
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 486
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jephael View Post
I dunno why people are getting so butthurt over this! I'm kinda looking forward to seeing a reinterpretation of the Channel 6 News crew, especially Vernon. He was always a favorite of mine for some reason.
I don't know why you use that dumb catch word, but you did.

Some people just have opinions and voice them.

Some don't like the idea of the human cast from the Channel 6 news.
jestermon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 09:34 PM   #68
Sanjuro
Stone Warrior
 
Sanjuro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 598
Will Arnett is on Conan right now. Confirmed that he assists the turtles along with Megan Fox's character.
Sanjuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 09:50 PM   #69
Michelangelo
Foot Soldier
 
Michelangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 244
So long as the TMNTs are awesome, who cares if Vernon is in it.
Not like I'll be seeing the movie just for that character.
Tid bits like this are nice but really it will all come down to watching the movie as we all know. So long as the movie doesn't get cancelled that will be a good start. And with that I hit 100 posts. Cowabunga!
Michelangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 10:47 PM   #70
shreddinghead
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jephael View Post
I dunno why people are getting so butthurt over this! I'm kinda looking forward to seeing a reinterpretation of the Channel 6 News crew, especially Vernon. He was always a favorite of mine for some reason.
I think he's my favorite of the news crew too, i find his cowardice and self-centered personality a comic relief in the FW series.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 11:47 PM   #71
BabyTurtles
Foot Elite
 
BabyTurtles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,177
never knew Vernon so I'm not really affected by this...........


still can't wait to watch the movie XD I'm sure this Vernon dude will be cool
__________________
BabyTurtles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 02:21 AM   #72
Konchadunga
Stone Warrior
 
Konchadunga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Southern California
Posts: 912
I don't mind Vernon having character development, but I must ask; do we even know if Casey is still in this movie at this point?
__________________
Konchadunga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 02:41 AM   #73
Michelangelo
Foot Soldier
 
Michelangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 244
At this point spongebob could be in it.
We'll know when Michael Bay is good and ready.
Michelangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 11:29 PM   #74
TrickOrTreater
Samhain
 
TrickOrTreater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3,277
Well oh goody.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Some men use knives and guns, but TrickOrTreater is a more dangerous villain. He. Uses. The. TRUTH.
TrickOrTreater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 11:34 PM   #75
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelangelo View Post
At this point spongebob could be in it.
We'll know when Michael Bay is good and ready.
I think he is....as a parade balloon in one scene.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 03:17 AM   #76
Konchadunga
Stone Warrior
 
Konchadunga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Southern California
Posts: 912
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelangelo View Post
At this point spongebob could be in it.
We'll know when Michael Bay is good and ready.
Well; when he's ready, at least.
__________________
Konchadunga is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.