The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2014, 12:52 PM   #61
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
I came across this. This is a Band performing the original TMNT theme.

__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 05:27 PM   #62
ProactiveMan
Spooky ghost
 
ProactiveMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 2,266
It wouldn't be a Ninja Turtles soundtrack without at least five R&B tracks played over the end credits.
__________________
ProactiveMan!
ProactiveMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 05:29 PM   #63
MastahShredder
Stone Warrior
 
MastahShredder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 743
I wouldn't be surprised if they are all packed in the van listening to Regulate.

__________________

Last edited by MastahShredder; 02-04-2014 at 05:38 PM.
MastahShredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 05:29 PM   #64
blindturtle02
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Tx
Posts: 2,627
Yeah ProactiveMan, I was thinkin the same thing. That has happened in pretty much every movie hasn't it? I've only seen TMNT 2007 once, so I don't remember the end credits very well in that one. Need to add that one to my amazon wishlist.
__________________
Please don't remove my nice hat and wack me in the butt with it.
blindturtle02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 05:47 PM   #65
CatalaReturns
Thug
 
CatalaReturns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Maine
Posts: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by blindturtle02 View Post
Yeah ProactiveMan, I was thinkin the same thing. That has happened in pretty much every movie hasn't it? I've only seen TMNT 2007 once, so I don't remember the end credits very well in that one. Need to add that one to my amazon wishlist.
Didn't really happen on that one. The closest you get is Pepper's "Bring Me Along," which is obviously supposed to be the April/Casey song. I guess Meg & Dia's "Roses" could possibly count, but it's more about lost innocence than anything.

The 2007 soundtrack is killer, though. Definitely well worth the money, in my opinion.
__________________
"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you." ~Ray Bradbury
***
Oroku Saki: I do not tolerate failure.
Dr. Baxter Stockman: Which is why you'd make a lousy scientist.
***
CatalaReturns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 05:53 PM   #66
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
It would be cool if the opening theme of the movie pays homage to the classic theme.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 07:29 PM   #67
Leo656
Banned
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
I'd stick this on there somewheres.


I know lots of folk have a deep distaste for "NuMetal" or whatever, but fact is, Papa Roach has always been among the better bands in the genre. And realistically, their music is pretty much custom-made for movie soundtracks. Especially movies like this one.

I never gave a damn about them until I saw them open for Guns N Roses, and they blew my f*cking face off with an amazing set, since then I'm a big fan.
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 08:09 PM   #68
turtlefanforever
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,098
I picture

It's going to be mainly rap with headstrong played over an emotional fight scene
turtlefanforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 08:30 PM   #69
electric_sheep
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,639
Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlefanforever View Post
It's going to be mainly rap with headstrong played over an emotional fight scene
well, they are trying to try to aim it at Teenagers, that's why we can't have nice things...
electric_sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 09:08 PM   #70
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
90's hip-hop, classic punk, & some orchestral stuff, that's all I want.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 03:53 PM   #71
electric_sheep
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,639
anyone else surprised by how good is the Electro's theme in AS2
Zimmer's finally doing something different...
electric_sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 04:22 PM   #72
turtlefanforever
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,098
Don't like the song

Quote:
Originally Posted by electric_sheep View Post
anyone else surprised by how good is the Electro's theme in AS2
Zimmer's finally doing something different...
That reveal trailer is badass though.
turtlefanforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 01:37 AM   #73
xChri5x
Stone Warrior
 
xChri5x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 901


Perfect.
__________________
xChri5x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 03:00 AM   #74
turtlefanforever
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,098
Well there's the direct way

They can have a score that represent the way they're goin with the franchise
Starting the the sons of butcher song f*** the s*** . I'd actually spell it out but both those words would be blocked and wouldn't know what I was referring to.
turtlefanforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 08:36 PM   #75
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
Just saw Brian Tyler, The Composer for the new TMNT movie post this on twitter.
https://twitter.com/BrianTylerMusic/...959104/photo/1
Quote:
@BrianTylerMusic ยท 5m

Feeling privileged to conduct the amazing Hollywood Studio Symphony for my great friend @jonliebesman's film #TMNT
So hes currently composing the soundtrack.

__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 08:41 PM   #76
xChri5x
Stone Warrior
 
xChri5x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 901
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
Just saw Brian Tyler, The Composer for the new TMNT movie post this on twitter.
https://twitter.com/BrianTylerMusic/...959104/photo/1

So hes currently composing the soundtrack.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BqdZyimCUAABpRS.png
A month before release?
__________________
xChri5x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 08:42 PM   #77
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by xChri5x View Post
A month before release?
You mean 2 months.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 08:59 PM   #78
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja
 
samxsteal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
You mean 2 months.
Seriously people(not aimed at you chris ^_^) just dont understand that these movie do stuff up till they premier, not just this movie but every movie some weeks before release, i mean technically their "wrap" party was ages ago, yet they have had re-shoots and all Plus post production working on CGI and Editing Composing and all
__________________
AVATAR ^_^ ....

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 09:02 PM   #79
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
o.O If they're still working on this... cutting it a bit close, aren't they?

Been poking around at "hero" themed songs last couple of days. I do hope they at least end up with a really good one made for the movie.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 09:04 PM   #80
NinjaPug
Foot Elite
 
NinjaPug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,390
This timeframe isn't out of the ordinary for finalizing the score...at least according to some of the composers I follow on twitter.
NinjaPug is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.