The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2014, 09:54 AM   #61
Glados
Foot Soldier
 
Glados's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiewin View Post
Those out of the shadow designs creep me out more than the turtles in the new film.
Ditto... I don't think the movie designs are "perfect", but they work way better in a live action movie that that thing would!

Last edited by Glados; 07-31-2014 at 01:28 PM.
Glados is offline  
Old 07-31-2014, 12:06 PM   #62
Discogod
Resolutely Analogue.
 
Discogod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Birmingham, UK
Posts: 1,707
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Saying the turtles look humanoid is racist? What is that racist against, Turtles?
Nope, not at all. I was just referring to your general attitude.



And I like how, of all the insults I slung your way, that's the one you take issue with...
Discogod is offline  
Old 07-31-2014, 12:13 PM   #63
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Jester, my god, how are other people still not grossed out? They look too humanoid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discogod View Post
Most people aren't small-minded, borderline-autistic racist f*ckwits like you, Cubed.
This-ish...

I have other problems with the move and the designs so that the nostrils are the least of them. The lips are worse than the nostrils.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline  
Old 07-31-2014, 12:42 PM   #64
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician
 
Redeemer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTMNT2012 View Post
But...we already knew critics were gonna hate this movie as they did all previous TMNT Movies.

The main issue was seeing how those casual/hardcore fans that were at first skeptical would react and I don't want to act like a brat and say I told you so but, I TOLD YOU!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark_Blade View Post
*high fives*

Life is good.
Double High Five
__________________
GT:Reedeamer
THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
Redeemer is offline  
Old 07-31-2014, 09:43 PM   #65
The True Shredder
Foot Soldier
 
The True Shredder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 163
What's up with this thread?

Seriously. Almost all of this thread is about putting other people down for their opinions. There is no such thing as "open-minded" people. We are all to a degree picky. Your so called open minded opinion is not any better than people who says the movie sucks. We all have our reasons. Why can't people be contempt with that?
The True Shredder is offline  
Old 07-31-2014, 09:47 PM   #66
Matt2310
Hench Mutant
 
Matt2310's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 468
Death! Or Exile!
Matt2310 is offline  
Old 07-31-2014, 10:10 PM   #67
Mona_Lisa
Stone Warrior
 
Mona_Lisa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 516
Quote:
Originally Posted by pingclang View Post
I'll see it and judge for myself. At the end of the day, I'm going to see Raphael punch someone in the face on the big screen, something I have never got to do and that's enough to get me to buy a ticket.
YEAH! I like the way you think. This will be the 1st "Live action" tmnt movie I've ever seen on the big screen too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Saying the turtles look humanoid is racist? What is that racist against, Turtles?

I still dislike the look of the Turtles in the movie. I've liked their designs in every previously incarnation until now.
I don't like the designs either, but I agree with others that the lips are actually worse than the noses!
__________________
Mona_Lisa is offline  
Old 07-31-2014, 10:47 PM   #68
Shark_Blade
Emperor
 
Shark_Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,909
I think the lips are fine..

Here Leo's lips look kissable for you





Go ahead, don't be shy. I won't look lmao
Shark_Blade is offline  
Old 07-31-2014, 10:57 PM   #69
Mona_Lisa
Stone Warrior
 
Mona_Lisa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 516
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark_Blade View Post
I think the lips are fine..

Here Leo's lips look kissable for you

http://i.imgur.com/PyxSAvm.gif

http://i.imgur.com/6870rzm.gif

Go ahead, don't be shy. I won't look lmao
Lol, no way, I'm a Raph girl.... Just don't tell my husband!
__________________
Mona_Lisa is offline  
Old 08-01-2014, 01:10 AM   #70
turtlefanforever
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,098
well

You almost must take into account how bad they expect it to be when going in. If you have super bad expectations about a movie, the film itself just being watching will be "good".
turtlefanforever is offline  
Old 08-01-2014, 05:51 AM   #71
Matt2310
Hench Mutant
 
Matt2310's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 468
once everyone gets a glimpse of splinter in beast mode tho.... its all over after that
Matt2310 is offline  
Old 08-01-2014, 07:55 AM   #72
SwiftNinjaFox
Stone Warrior
 
SwiftNinjaFox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 924
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt2310 View Post
once everyone gets a glimpse of splinter in beast mode tho.... its all over after that
I envision "beast mode" referring to bulked up muscles and just strength and power.

Imagining Splinter like that is kind of hilarious.
__________________
Ninja Fox Games & Geekery: http://ninjafoxgames..com/
SwiftNinjaFox is offline  
Old 08-01-2014, 08:01 AM   #73
Bry
So Long, Stinktown!
 
Bry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftNinjaFox View Post
I envision "beast mode" referring to bulked up muscles and just strength and power.

Imagining Splinter like that is kind of hilarious.
Considering the producer, that was a pretty funny choice of words.

__________________
Bry is offline  
Old 08-01-2014, 08:06 AM   #74
Tazi
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Posts: 1,088
Quote:
New movie shocking fans by how good it is
Platinum Dunes shocking comicbook.com staff, by paying good money for positive reviews on the movie.
__________________
Tazi is offline  
Old 08-01-2014, 08:10 AM   #75
Shark_Blade
Emperor
 
Shark_Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazi View Post
Platinum Dunes shocking comicbook.com staff, by paying good money for positive reviews on the movie.
Evidence or you're just slandering lies and deceit.

Try backing up your claim with empty words.
Shark_Blade is offline  
Old 08-01-2014, 08:15 AM   #76
Bry
So Long, Stinktown!
 
Bry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,463
Comicbook.com: reposting six whole tweets and calling that an article

Click our links. CLICK THEM!
__________________
Bry is offline  
Old 08-01-2014, 08:22 AM   #77
Tazi
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Posts: 1,088
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark_Blade View Post
Evidence or you're just slandering lies and deceit.

Try backing up your claim with empty words.
You figured it out, obviously, that was just me throwing random hate toward PD, but if we really go serious, I'd just reverse it:
I want proof that those people are really TMNT fans, not just random people who see a movie with CGI explosions and gets so excited to post about it on twitter.
__________________
Tazi is offline  
Old 08-01-2014, 08:46 AM   #78
zkarlette
Fashionably late
 
zkarlette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,146
The movie has the flaws we already knew it was going to have but it is entertaining. Saw it yesterday.
__________________
"If only we'd stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time" E.W
zkarlette is offline  
Old 08-01-2014, 08:56 AM   #79
Matt2310
Hench Mutant
 
Matt2310's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftNinjaFox View Post
I envision "beast mode" referring to bulked up muscles and just strength and power.

Imagining Splinter like that is kind of hilarious.
haha i dont mean in that way... i just meant the way he fights and moves hes insane in this movie...

Spoiler:
he uses his tail a lot , he was choking a foot soldier with his tail while double fisted punching another foot in the face
Matt2310 is offline  
Old 08-01-2014, 08:59 AM   #80
Shark_Blade
Emperor
 
Shark_Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazi View Post
You figured it out, obviously, that was just me throwing random hate toward PD, but if we really go serious, I'd just reverse it:
I want proof that those people are really TMNT fans, not just random people who see a movie with CGI explosions and gets so excited to post about it on twitter.
Who cares, they're taking feedback from viewers in general.

Same as any movies, even Marvel, is marketed towards general audience not just fans. Your blatant hatred is obvious.

Go take your repulsive attitude somewhere else.
Shark_Blade is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
live action films


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.