The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion > Platinum Dunes TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2015, 03:33 AM   #61
Purse Grabbin Puke
Stone Warrior
 
Purse Grabbin Puke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: 'merica
Posts: 731
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boston Ninja Turtle View Post
dude grow a sense of humor
If growing a sense of humor is laughing at the same joke you've heard a million times, then I'm not interested. Come to think of it, hearing/reading the same things over and over again is the reason I stopped looking in this section in the first place. Things seem as repetitive as ever here, I'll be moving along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrickOrTreater View Post
You're an atheist so that makes you dense?

Reference to martyrdom, bruh.
It makes me dense that I don't care to learn about religion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commenter 42 View Post
I'm also an atheist, and I totally got that joke.
Strange.
And? Just because you got the reference means everyone should?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrickOrTreater View Post
That would require him admitting the movie sucks. He'd never do that.
Once again, not defending the movie. I can't believe how low your reading comprehension is. I didn't think the repeating of jokes for the one millionth time was funny. The Batman bit at the beginning was funny, it was an original joke. The rest of the cartoon was basically word for word diatribes from Andre that he's posted on his youtube channel, and to be honest they skipped so many other parts of the movie they could have mocked, and just had them standing around on the rooftop for 3 minutes. It was boring. But hey, keep telling me about how the movie sucked...You guys keep talking about how much it sucked so obviously you love repeating things.
__________________
Oh you don't like my opinion? ---->
Purse Grabbin Puke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 04:21 AM   #62
TrickOrTreater
Samhain
 
TrickOrTreater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3,277
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purse Grabbin Puke View Post
It was boring.
Just like the movie!
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Some men use knives and guns, but TrickOrTreater is a more dangerous villain. He. Uses. The. TRUTH.
TrickOrTreater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 04:54 AM   #63
Commenter 42
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purse Grabbin Puke View Post
And? Just because you got the reference means everyone should?
So, if you didn't understand the idiom, why tell us you're an athiest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purse Grabbin Puke View Post
hey, keep telling me about how the movie sucked...You guys keep talking about how much it sucked so obviously you love repeating things.
Lol...and also, THE MOVIE SUCKED. (When you're right, you're right!)

Now climb down off that high horse!

...

Oh, wait, let me guess - you're allergic to horses.

Last edited by Commenter 42; 04-19-2015 at 05:03 AM.
Commenter 42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 09:31 AM   #64
Leo656
Banned
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
Misunderstanding an extremely common turn of phrase has zero to do with understanding religion. Just saying.

Also: Still goin'?

Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 11:15 AM   #65
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer
 
Autbot_Benz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ventura California
Posts: 9,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purse Grabbin Puke View Post
If growing a sense of humor is laughing at the same joke you've heard a million times, then I'm not interested. Come to think of it, hearing/reading the same things over and over again is the reason I stopped looking in this section in the first place. Things seem as repetitive as ever here, I'll be moving along.



It makes me dense that I don't care to learn about religion?



And? Just because you got the reference means everyone should?


Once again, not defending the movie. I can't believe how low your reading comprehension is. I didn't think the repeating of jokes for the one millionth time was funny. The Batman bit at the beginning was funny, it was an original joke. The rest of the cartoon was basically word for word diatribes from Andre that he's posted on his youtube channel, and to be honest they skipped so many other parts of the movie they could have mocked, and just had them standing around on the rooftop for 3 minutes. It was boring. But hey, keep telling me about how the movie sucked...You guys keep talking about how much it sucked so obviously you love repeating things.

For someone who hates these movies TrollorTreater really loves talking about them a lot notice that ?
__________________
I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons.
Autbot_Benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 12:50 PM   #66
Purse Grabbin Puke
Stone Warrior
 
Purse Grabbin Puke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: 'merica
Posts: 731
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commenter 42 View Post
So, if you didn't understand the idiom, why tell us you're an athiest?



Lol...and also, THE MOVIE SUCKED. (When you're right, you're right!)

Now climb down off that high horse!

...

Oh, wait, let me guess - you're allergic to horses.
I know that a cross is religious...didn't get the tripping over it part...SORRY.

and I'm not on a high horse...I didn't like the parody, just like you didn't like the movie...funny how all your undies are in a bunch over it.
__________________
Oh you don't like my opinion? ---->
Purse Grabbin Puke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 02:44 PM   #67
TrickOrTreater
Samhain
 
TrickOrTreater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3,277
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz View Post
For someone who hates these movies TrollorTreater really loves talking about them a lot notice that ?
For someone who keeps telling people too butthurt to accept criticism of any kind about this movie, yourself included, you sure do keep talking about me a lot.

Notice that?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Some men use knives and guns, but TrickOrTreater is a more dangerous villain. He. Uses. The. TRUTH.
TrickOrTreater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 03:37 PM   #68
Commenter 42
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purse Grabbin Puke View Post
funny how all your undies are in a bunch over it.
I'm a nudist. I don't get it.
Commenter 42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 03:59 PM   #69
The Boston Ninja Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Boston Ninja Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston MA
Posts: 2,440
Autobot i have nothing against you, i mean me and you have agreed in the merchandise threads


but you claim you have trick on ignore why do you keep responding? and if you do see him and dislike his posts why do you respond

i mean i like trick, personally one amazing dude

but its like you seek him out to respond to his posts

and Purse, people repeat jokes about everything..how many times do you hear the same thing over and over...this isnt so much that you didnt like it you seem to just be here to cause trouble
__________________
I didn't choose the ninja turtle life. The ninja turtle life chose me.


https://www.facebook.com/TheBostonNinjaTurtle
The Boston Ninja Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 04:06 PM   #70
pennydreadful
trash
 
pennydreadful's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,546
Hot town
Summer in the city
Fightin' on the boards and it sure ain't pretty

__________________


Creator of the Technodrome After Dark Discussion Group. PM for an invite (must be over 18 - no exceptions).
pennydreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 04:13 PM   #71
Purse Grabbin Puke
Stone Warrior
 
Purse Grabbin Puke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: 'merica
Posts: 731
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boston Ninja Turtle View Post
Purse, people repeat jokes about everything..how many times do you hear the same thing over and over...this isnt so much that you didnt like it you seem to just be here to cause trouble
Having a differing opinion is causing trouble? Is this a communist message board? I'm not here to argue with anyone. I didn't like it...a lot of you did. I simply offered my opinion on why it wasn't funny TO ME. But it's pretty funny that the people who bash the movie are getting irritated by the fact someone didn't like it. And I hear and read repeated, and stolen jokes all the time. I hate it. Are you saying I have to like a joke if it's repeated and stolen? The internet is full of unfunny people who steal each other jokes, and think using memes are funny. It's unoriginal and lame. Again these are my opinions.
__________________
Oh you don't like my opinion? ---->
Purse Grabbin Puke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 04:16 PM   #72
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293


Sorry, couldn't help myself. What were we talking about again?

IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 04:17 PM   #73
TrickOrTreater
Samhain
 
TrickOrTreater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3,277
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purse Grabbin Puke View Post
Is this a communist message board?
I'm a neo-capitalist I don't get it
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Some men use knives and guns, but TrickOrTreater is a more dangerous villain. He. Uses. The. TRUTH.
TrickOrTreater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 04:21 PM   #74
TrickOrTreater
Samhain
 
TrickOrTreater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3,277
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commenter 42 View Post
I'm a nudist. I don't get it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boston Ninja Turtle View Post
Autobot i have nothing against you, i mean me and you have agreed in the merchandise threads

but you claim you have trick on ignore why do you keep responding? and if you do see him and dislike his posts why do you respond

i mean i like trick, personally one amazing dude

but its like you seek him out to respond to his posts
I love you too.

And if he didn't CONSTANTLY bring me up he wouldn't be able to feed his victim complex!
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Some men use knives and guns, but TrickOrTreater is a more dangerous villain. He. Uses. The. TRUTH.
TrickOrTreater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 07:03 PM   #75
Commenter 42
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purse Grabbin Puke View Post
Having a differing opinion is causing trouble? Is this a communist message board? I'm not here to argue with anyone. I didn't like it...a lot of you did. I simply offered my opinion on why it wasn't funny TO ME. But it's pretty funny that the people who bash the movie are getting irritated by the fact someone didn't like it. And I hear and read repeated, and stolen jokes all the time. I hate it. Are you saying I have to like a joke if it's repeated and stolen? The internet is full of unfunny people who steal each other jokes, and think using memes are funny. It's unoriginal and lame. Again these are my opinions.
I'm one of a kind.

I'm the only gay Eskimo I know.
I'm the ONLY one I know...
I'm the only gay Eskimo-o-o
In ma-eey Tribe.
Commenter 42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 07:19 PM   #76
Leo656
Banned
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
Sheik say, thread is fahckin' bollshit, worse than the Virgil.
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 07:26 PM   #77
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commenter 42 View Post
I'm the only gay Eskimo I know.
I'm the ONLY one I know...
I'm the only gay Eskimo-o-o
In ma-eey Tribe.
I Love you....
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 07:40 PM   #78
THGhost
Puppet Master
 
THGhost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 2,825
__________________
-
-
-

1990 > OotS > TMNT 2014 > Turtles Forever > TMNT III > SotO > TMNT 2007

"Can't we all just get along?" - pennydreadful

"...bitchy people are what make fan forums insufferable when they don't need to be." - B-Man

"Act like freakin' adults for goodness sake." - Jester

"Tough guys with tiny voices." - Commenter 42
THGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 11:23 PM   #79
Commenter 42
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by THGhost View Post
Agreed. TMNT2 is a train wreck.

Good point.
Commenter 42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 11:26 PM   #80
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commenter 42 View Post
Agreed. TMNT2 is a train wreck.

Good point.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.