The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2002, 06:11 PM   #61
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
True!!I always thought he looks younger in the archies.
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2002, 06:15 PM   #62
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
Yup, and they dont show him as this short weakling...I like my men tall!

He kinda reminded me of a chipmunk too... I've donea few 'eye traces' as i call them, of him in his samurai gear, and i must say...Damn, he's lookin' good!
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2002, 06:21 PM   #63
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Ohhhh samurai splinter...awesome Well...he does look like a rat, not a dog, it's pretty cool...but then again, i have an archie issue where he looks kinda different maybe he grows up later in the comics or something
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2002, 06:26 PM   #64
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
grows older, yeah... *dreamy look*

I love the issues with the guys as tykes. There was one when Mike was blind and in gov. custody, about them cheating on their lessons to get pizza, as well as the one where they got their colors. Then theres the last two of the archies series, where they get their weapons.

I just Looooooovvvveee young turtles, and handsome Splinters!
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2002, 06:35 PM   #65
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Oh yeah, i have readed about those they have different bandanas...according to my comic guide thingie those were called "the early years"
here's one of the pics of splinter i'm talking about...
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2002, 06:53 PM   #66
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
heh, check out this...

http://www.geocities.com/tmnt_101/tm...7-april01.html

*dreamy face*

and this...

http://www.geocities.com/tmnt_102/tm...28-page14.html
<--this one aint working, gnad geocities...
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2002, 07:01 PM   #67
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
I downloaded issue 28's comic scans from that same page months ago so don't worry if the link doesnt work, i can still check it...
Hmmmm...samurai splinter!!!He looks so good that gives me an idea i should make samurai clothes for my splinter action figure because he looks cool with a samurai armor
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2002, 07:07 PM   #68
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
I love drawing different outfits for him. I got a notebook full of ideas...
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2002, 07:32 PM   #69
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Cool!I tried drawing splinter a bunch of times but always with the same clothes
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2002, 01:36 AM   #70
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickokapo
Ohhhh samurai splinter...awesome Well...he does look like a rat, not a dog, it's pretty cool...but then again, i have an archie issue where he looks kinda different maybe he grows up later in the comics or something
I think Splinter was probably drawn by a different artist, which is why he might've looked different. Just like the Mirage comics, the Archies had various artists drawing the comics, though Ken Mitchroney did most of the pencils in the earlier issues (I don't know about the later ones). Even Lawson did a few pencils for the Archies.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2002, 01:48 AM   #71
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Oh they were just drawn by different artists....'kay, i thought the story changed
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2002, 03:43 AM   #72
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
I think the best splinter is in mirage and in first movie...
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2002, 09:16 AM   #73
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
So much for Ray Fillet...

My fave Splinters are TMNt1, 2, and archie. The Splinter in the third movie was pitiful, if i'm not mistaken...
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2002, 11:05 AM   #74
Azraelito
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Bs.As,Argentina
Posts: 516
wowwwww very cool the pics of splinter.
kakaka niko the girl call azrael akakak from the mighty mutanimals akakkakaa.
very cool put more.
__________________
-hardest lesson to learn,sometimes bad guys win.
Azraelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2002, 11:15 AM   #75
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
Well, i have a bunch of pics of him and the guys in the Technodromes Art section...
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2002, 11:27 PM   #76
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Indeed she does!

Ugh... I didn't like Splinter in the third movie. He was just so odd looking.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2002, 11:03 AM   #77
Azraelito
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Bs.As,Argentina
Posts: 516
yep i also didnt like splinter in the third movie he was like nothing.
__________________
-hardest lesson to learn,sometimes bad guys win.
Azraelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2002, 11:20 AM   #78
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
I have az pic of Splinter that i drew for one of my new stories, with the little turtle sitting on his knee. I think he's just so handsome!
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2002, 11:36 AM   #79
Azraelito
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Bs.As,Argentina
Posts: 516
cool so post it then.
__________________
-hardest lesson to learn,sometimes bad guys win.
Azraelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2002, 01:27 PM   #80
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
I would, but my Gnad scanner wont hook up right. I'm gonna bug my neighbor if she could help me... that and my young turtle needs to be fixed up a bit...
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.