![]() |
|
|
#801 | |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Saint Louis,M.O.
Posts: 221
|
Quote:
![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#802 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 442
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#803 |
|
Mouser
![]() Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Germany
Posts: 8
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#804 |
|
Mouser
![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 10
|
if
If you look up the Austrilian version, it is the German/Russian with the extra footage, except in english. The April ass shot is the type of thing I was hoping they would have avoided.
I wonder if there was a round table discussion over it's inclusion in the international spot.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#805 | |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston MA
Posts: 2,440
|
Quote:
especially after the watchmen thing with the trailers
__________________
I didn't choose the ninja turtle life. The ninja turtle life chose me. ![]() ![]() https://www.facebook.com/TheBostonNinjaTurtle |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#806 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Panama City Beach
Posts: 474
|
Raph on roof top with tooth pick in mouth....... Badass mofo
__________________
"Whats the most you've ever lost on a coin toss?" "you have meddeled with the primal forces of nature Mr. Beale" |
|
|
|
|
|
#807 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,110
|
4 brothers. 4 words. Gimme. This. Movie. Now
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#808 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 442
|
I liked when Splinter says Shredder in such disgust if anything I hope that feud is still there
|
|
|
|
|
|
#809 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Dorset, uk
Posts: 690
|
Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod!!! October needs to get here NOW!
Just watched the trailer......WOW! Anyone else here Channing Tatum when whoever says "this is our city"?
__________________
WANTED: S.H.FIGUARTS LEONARDO BANDANA TAIL PIECE! |
|
|
|
|
|
#810 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2014
Location: Cali
Posts: 909
|
Just saw that trailer and it was Awesome!!!!! was eric sachs talking to oroku saki? or was some kind of alien (it looked like his skin was green) this looks to be the most serious TMNT movie imo, i also love the dubstep!!!
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#811 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2014
Location: Cali
Posts: 909
|
Quote:
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#812 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 555
|
Good god what an obnoxious use of dubstep.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#813 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
|
Trailer was awesome, f*****g awesome.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#814 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: san benito texas
Posts: 734
|
Me and my girlfriend's reaction after viewing the trailer:
![]() i'm so happy and exicited i can hardly contain myself
__________________
i ship it.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#815 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 516
|
Quote:
![]() http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdgNSJiWJTo Is this the trailer???? Only asking because someone above had a screen shot of Kari, And I didn't see her in this trailer. Of course I am watching on my laptop, and well its hard to see anything (Blurry). I thought this trailer was awesome, The turtles are still ugly but I have much more hope that it will be a good movie.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#816 |
|
Mutant Tiger
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
|
Here is Black Nerd's review of the new Trailer.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#817 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 122
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#818 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Dorset, uk
Posts: 690
|
Yes unfortunately I live in the UK
You jammy buggers get to see it way before I do!
__________________
WANTED: S.H.FIGUARTS LEONARDO BANDANA TAIL PIECE! |
|
|
|
|
|
#819 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 261
|
Yeh it sucks we don't it over here until October. If my first child wasn't due I'd fly over for the weekend and watch it!
__________________
![]() Donatello: You're a claustrophobic. Casey Jones: You want a fist in the mouth? I've never even looked at another guy.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#820 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Saint Louis,M.O.
Posts: 221
|
Kinda nitpicky. It's crazy how people can't except different interpretations. I like Black Nerd but I personally just thought it was kinda nitpicky. People still trippin' off their faces and their gear. Sigh. Whatever.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| live action films, trailer |
|
|