The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2014, 03:02 PM   #861
Megchan
Foot Soldier
 
Megchan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: California
Posts: 122
Since when did liking someone automatically mean being sexually attracted to them?

You can easily have a crush on someone of the same sex and not be sexually attracted to them.
__________________

Image by RamyB of TeeTurtle
Megchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 04:10 PM   #862
pihb
Hench Mutant
 
pihb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Is Bigfoot male or female? If its male I'm surprised they'd show a gay romance on the show.
Who cares if they do? Isn't it ok to accept everyone based on race, religion, gender and sexual preference?
pihb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 04:59 PM   #863
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megchan View Post
You can easily have a crush on someone of the same sex and not be sexually attracted to them.
No, I'm pretty sure that would mean you're bisexual without knowing it. You can think a fellow member of the same gender is good looking of course, but to have a crush on them?

That's called bisexuality, dear.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 05:20 PM   #864
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,676
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
No, I'm pretty sure that would mean you're bisexual without knowing it. You can think a fellow member of the same gender is good looking of course, but to have a crush on them?

That's called bisexuality, dear.
Pretty sure Bigfoot is female. What about Mikey and his crush on Bradford though?
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU."

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 05:23 PM   #865
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,191
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
No, I'm pretty sure that would mean you're bisexual without knowing it. You can think a fellow member of the same gender is good looking of course, but to have a crush on them?

That's called bisexuality, dear.
Ban this mother ****er already!
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 05:25 PM   #866
Cure
Y'all need Jesus
 
Cure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,938
It's pointless, man. He's got some kind of weird immunity.
__________________
Cure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 05:34 PM   #867
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,676
This thread needs to locked.
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU."

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 05:49 PM   #868
BabyTurtles
Foot Elite
 
BabyTurtles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
This thread needs to locked.
Wait-already? Isn't this supposed to be where all the season 3 stuff gets posted!? Season 3 just started!
__________________
BabyTurtles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 06:12 PM   #869
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Eh, just let it boil over people. Geesh.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 06:15 PM   #870
ssjup81
Foot Elite
 
ssjup81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
No, I'm pretty sure that would mean you're bisexual without knowing it. You can think a fellow member of the same gender is good looking of course, but to have a crush on them?

That's called bisexuality, dear.
Not really. You can have a high admiration for a person of the same gender but not have a sexual or physical attraction to them. I've felt this way, but never wanted to jump in the sack with a woman because I'm not sexually attracted to women.
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 06:19 PM   #871
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post
Not really. You can have a high admiration for a person of the same gender but not have a sexual or physical attraction to them. I've felt this way, but never wanted to jump in the sack with a woman because I'm not sexually attracted to women.
I always thought, when you liked someone a lot, looked up to them, but were not attracted to them sexually at all, it leaned more towards idolism than a crush. No?
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 06:21 PM   #872
BabyTurtles
Foot Elite
 
BabyTurtles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
I always thought, when you liked someone a lot, looked up to them, but were not attracted to them sexually at all, it leaned more towards idolism than a crush. No?
admiration sounds nicer XD
__________________
BabyTurtles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 07:57 PM   #873
Ninturtle
Mad Scientist
 
Ninturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,534
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Is Bigfoot male or female? If its male I'm surprised they'd show a gay romance on the show.
I would assume female because in the episode the monster hunter from the 2003 show the creature was female
Ninturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 08:03 PM   #874
Bitsy83
Hench Mutant
 
Bitsy83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: My house
Posts: 266
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
Looks like their is a preview on the next episode somewhere.

Found this pic on Tumblr.

https://33.media.tumblr.com/3f62b6c2...lgt4o1_500.jpg



Well i'm guessing Bigfoot is a she, unless it's a gay Bigfoot
......well, I see ONE of my predictions came true. Sort of.

When I first saw the "fake storyboards" and Donnie mentioned Bigfoot in that context, I instantly had this plot bunny hop through my head and imagined a giant beast dragging Donnie away into the woods to be her mate. Of course, I had something slightly darker in mind. Remember the beginning of "Empire Strikes Back" and that snow beast grabbed Luke and took him to its cave? I figured something like that happening.

Me and my brain. AND WE'RE JUST GETTIN' STARTED!

Seriously, though. It's started to look more and more like we're going to be getting that scene, but I can't help but wonder a few things...

When the Karai storyboard was leaked, it was in the middle of Season 2 already. The look of Tiger Claw was different (he didn't have his eyepatch), but aside from that it was the same. I guess by that point, it was too late to make any changes.

I can't help but wonder how much of this episode was finished when this scene leaked? It might be altered. Like maybe Donnie still does his line, but April just hugs him or gives him a kiss on the cheek. Maybe when the storyboards leaked and Ciro made that announcement they were fake, he immediately went to his team and was like "Ok, we GOT to make some changes because that part was already spoiled and I don't want to be seen as a liar! It's too late for the Karai one, but we can still change the Donnie and April scene. Just have them do something really innocent, like just a hug."

Or maybe that scene is meant for a later episode? Like it was meant to be a reference to this episode? Donnie is wearing his cape and it looks like they won't be using their Vision Quest garb quite yet. Or maybe this will be the debut episode for that, I dunno.

I hate to sound doubtful and I instantly thought of those storyboards when I saw that picture, but I'm going to assume the changed the ending or whatever. I'd rather think that and be pleasantly surprised instead of getting my hopes up and be utterly let down.
__________________
"Question: Do you like penicillin on your pizza?"
Bitsy83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 08:05 PM   #875
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,676
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyTurtles View Post
Wait-already? Isn't this supposed to be where all the season 3 stuff gets posted!? Season 3 just started!
It was a joke referencing someone we know.
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU."

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 08:16 PM   #876
JTH
"ME"
 
JTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,660
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitsy83 View Post
I can't help but wonder how much of this episode was finished when this scene leaked? It might be altered. Like maybe Donnie still does his line, but April just hugs him or gives him a kiss on the cheek. Maybe when the storyboards leaked and Ciro made that announcement they were fake, he immediately went to his team and was like "Ok, we GOT to make some changes because that part was already spoiled and I don't want to be seen as a liar! It's too late for the Karai one, but we can still change the Donnie and April scene. Just have them do something really innocent, like just a hug."

Or maybe that scene is meant for a later episode? Like it was meant to be a reference to this episode? Donnie is wearing his cape and it looks like they won't be using their Vision Quest garb quite yet. Or maybe this will be the debut episode for that, I dunno.

I hate to sound doubtful and I instantly thought of those storyboards when I saw that picture, but I'm going to assume the changed the ending or whatever. I'd rather think that and be pleasantly surprised instead of getting my hopes up and be utterly let down.
The early episodes of Season 3 were done by Comic Con of last year, by last year I mean Comic Con 2013, which was why Biggs wasn't there for CC '13 despite all the rumors that swirled, Biggs was already gone. Which means this episode was already done also. It was just a matter of animation and post production, the voices and storyboards/scenes were already done.

As far as already wearing his garb, remember the description states that Donnie is protecting this Bigfoot from a hunter, meaning a human. The garbs could simply be used early on to hide their identities from other humans.

And it could be a later episode, but if it is, Buried Secrets I'm sure is as late as it would be, for it would remotely fit with the title also, along with the main plot at hand for that episode.
JTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 08:24 PM   #877
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
This thread needs to locked.
My favorite Cubed' phrase.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 08:38 PM   #878
Drose18
The Catalina Wine Mixer
 
Drose18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Pretty sure Bigfoot is female. What about Mikey and his crush on Bradford though?
It wasnt a crush he wanted to hangout with him cuz he thought he was the ****.
Drose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 08:54 PM   #879
Bitsy83
Hench Mutant
 
Bitsy83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: My house
Posts: 266
I see this hasn't been posted yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caP4Xynoh5c

It talks, people. Bigfoot. Talks. And I think it was Kevin Michael Richardson.
__________________
"Question: Do you like penicillin on your pizza?"
Bitsy83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 08:59 PM   #880
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitsy83 View Post
I see this hasn't been posted yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caP4Xynoh5c

It talks, people. Bigfoot. Talks. And I think it was Kevin Michael Richardson.
I-Is Bigfoot gay?
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
nick, season 3 official info


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.