The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2009, 11:09 AM   #941
Wes
Mad Scientist
 
Wes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: A very scary place. With crayons!
Posts: 1,607
That Krang is cool, but I find it kinda sad that the creator got it signed by PL in order to jack the price way up. I can't speak for PL, but I know I'd be a lot less inclined to sign a fan creation if I knew about the fan's more mercenary motives.

On the other hand, maybe the creator never intended to sell it in the first place but has been placed in a tough financial spot. Times are hard, my friends...
__________________


* Scary-Crayon * Wesoteric * Chew your gum properly, ok?


Aaand... Technodrome buy/sell/trade thread here!
Wes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 12:17 PM   #942
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewdsz View Post
oh that is the 5th anniversary ver. cassy jone,limited to 100 pieces world wide,onli at toysrus,sold for 3$ each.
lolz.

Yeah I'm pretty sure thats a custom.
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:37 PM   #943
Canadian Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
Canadian Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Small town Ontario, West of Toronto
Posts: 1,257
You know whats amazing! I actually was standing there video taping Steve for the documentary when that guy was getting PL to sign his little Krang. I might even have a shot of it... hahah

PS I don' get it... what is that Casey? Why is his head all skin colored?
Canadian Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 02:23 PM   #944
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewdsz View Post
oh that is the 5th anniversary ver. cassy jone,limited to 100 pieces world wide,onli at toysrus,sold for 3$ each.
I'm not certain that's true.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:54 PM   #945
Sarah
Hench Mutant
 
Sarah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In Archon's kitchen playing with his toys while he's tied up on the ground. :D
Posts: 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewdsz View Post
oh that is the 5th anniversary ver. cassy jone,limited to 100 pieces world wide,onli at toysrus,sold for 3$ each.
it's bullsh*t like this that ruins the fandom.

I don't know if you posted that as a joke, or if you actually believe it's true, or if you were drunk when you wrote it, maybe all of the above. but you shouldnt go spreading lies like that cause some idiot that doesn't know better will believe you and spread your lie further. by the way, if that so called Casey was limited to 100 pieces worldwide, it sure as hell wouldnt be sitting in a junk lot.
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:39 PM   #946
notebook
Hench Mutant
 
notebook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 275
i didnt think you could buy online exclusives in 1992.
notebook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 06:17 AM   #947
notebook
Hench Mutant
 
notebook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 275
http://cgi.ebay.com/TMNT-1991-RAPH-F...d=p4634.c0.m14

raph football
notebook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 08:10 PM   #948
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Not much time on this, but it struck me as odd because I don't believe I've ever seen this particular issue CGCed

http://cgi.ebay.com/TEENAGE-MUTANT-N...3A1|240%3A1318
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 09:27 PM   #949
andrewdsz
Stone Warrior
 
andrewdsz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 952
is this me or just the camera? how come this dunkin don's shirt looked totally orange instead of red?

http://cgi.ebay.com/1991-TMNT-Ninja-...1%7C240%3A1318
andrewdsz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:22 AM   #950
BoggleKng
Mad Scientist
 
BoggleKng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Boston, Ma
Posts: 1,224
Custom Android with Krang

http://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-TMNT-Andr...3A1|240%3A1318
__________________
You guys mind telling me what you're doing to my little green pal over there, hm? -Casey Jones, TMNT movie...
BoggleKng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:23 AM   #951
BoggleKng
Mad Scientist
 
BoggleKng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Boston, Ma
Posts: 1,224
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewdsz View Post
is this me or just the camera? how come this dunkin don's shirt looked totally orange instead of red?

http://cgi.ebay.com/1991-TMNT-Ninja-...1%7C240%3A1318
They do look orange but then again it could be the camera..
__________________
You guys mind telling me what you're doing to my little green pal over there, hm? -Casey Jones, TMNT movie...
BoggleKng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:33 AM   #952
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoggleKng View Post
I saw that earlier this weekend. Is it just me, or does it look like a six year old sculpted it?
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:36 PM   #953
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ninjinister View Post
I saw that earlier this weekend. Is it just me, or does it look like a six year old sculpted it?
I don't think you are giving enough credit to 6 year olds. :-p
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:40 PM   #954
andrewdsz
Stone Warrior
 
andrewdsz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 952
i think the sculptin is not that bad, i actually like the krang... ...well could be better.
andrewdsz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:34 PM   #955
BoggleKng
Mad Scientist
 
BoggleKng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Boston, Ma
Posts: 1,224
CGC graded TMNT comic book lot-- going cheap or so the seller says

http://cgi.ebay.com/Teenage-mutant-n...3A1|240%3A1318
__________________
You guys mind telling me what you're doing to my little green pal over there, hm? -Casey Jones, TMNT movie...
BoggleKng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:57 PM   #956
OA
Scatter the nuns!!
 
OA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,981
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
Not much time on this, but it struck me as odd because I don't believe I've ever seen this particular issue CGCed

http://cgi.ebay.com/TEENAGE-MUTANT-N...3A1|240%3A1318
I've seen one sale, and it sold for around $100 as well.

EDIT: Just confirmed, last one sold for $51 so nice turnaround.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoggleKng View Post
CGC graded TMNT comic book lot-- going cheap or so the seller says

http://cgi.ebay.com/Teenage-mutant-n...3A1|240%3A1318
I can't tell the grades on the indiviual books but the only way it would POSSIBLY be worth that much would be if all issues from #2 and on were all 9.8s.
__________________

Last edited by OA; 03-09-2009 at 08:04 PM.
OA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 09:27 AM   #957
BoggleKng
Mad Scientist
 
BoggleKng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Boston, Ma
Posts: 1,224
MOC Scratch

http://cgi.ebay.com/1993-SCRATCH-Tee...3A1|240%3A1318

Mighty MUGG Bebop Custom

http://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-TMNT-Migh...3A1|240%3A1318
__________________
You guys mind telling me what you're doing to my little green pal over there, hm? -Casey Jones, TMNT movie...
BoggleKng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 09:36 AM   #958
notebook
Hench Mutant
 
notebook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 275
whoa, i'm lovin that bebop.
notebook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:18 AM   #959
BoggleKng
Mad Scientist
 
BoggleKng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Boston, Ma
Posts: 1,224
yeah, he looks pretty sweet
__________________
You guys mind telling me what you're doing to my little green pal over there, hm? -Casey Jones, TMNT movie...
BoggleKng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:39 AM   #960
BoggleKng
Mad Scientist
 
BoggleKng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Boston, Ma
Posts: 1,224
Hot Spot, MOC

http://cgi.ebay.com/Teenage-Mutant-N...3A1|240%3A1318

Shogun Shoate, MOC

http://cgi.ebay.com/Teenage-Mutant-N...3A1|240%3A1318
__________________
You guys mind telling me what you're doing to my little green pal over there, hm? -Casey Jones, TMNT movie...
BoggleKng is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.