The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2002, 08:56 PM   #81
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
*bows*
I'm glad you liked it!
*happily dances about with his regained honor*
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2002, 01:42 AM   #82
Loolaa
Mad Scientist
 
Loolaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 1,018
Thanks Kali!

Aww, and Azure, the more I look at your pic the more I like it! Especially Kali's t-shirt!
Loolaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2002, 11:23 AM   #83
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
I like the shirt too. Gotta get me one of those!
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2002, 03:47 PM   #84
Tinselcat
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: uuuuh... off planet.
Posts: 1,190
new sketch? what new sketch? where? i wanna see!! oh, speaking of sketches, i did one myself featuring kali and azure... *rubs hands together and mutters to herself* nyeh heh heh heh...
__________________
Tinselcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2002, 04:47 PM   #85
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Hee hee, the sketch is on Azure's site. Oh, and it's also on mine now, along with a couple pics from Crash and Burn.

http://www.geocities.com/kaligargoyle/artmain.html
Don't worry Azure, they don't relate to the slash chapter. They're pictures of Red for whoever wants to see what he looks like.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2002, 06:35 PM   #86
enigma-1
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: take your pick...
Posts: 4,161
Those are really cute, Kali. I think I like baby Red better though.
enigma-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2002, 12:02 PM   #87
Tinselcat
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: uuuuh... off planet.
Posts: 1,190
I'll definitely check it out. Now.
__________________
Tinselcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2002, 01:11 PM   #88
Loolaa
Mad Scientist
 
Loolaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 1,018
Awww.. lil' Kali is very cute..... in a pointy toothed menacing sort of way!
And I love Red. I love dragons anyway... but I still love Red, (my dragons always end up looking depressed for some reason! )
Loolaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2002, 02:44 PM   #89
Tinselcat
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: uuuuh... off planet.
Posts: 1,190
hee hee, that is a cute pic. love kali's and azure's expressions!
__________________
Tinselcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2002, 09:07 PM   #90
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
*gasp*
I made it into Kali's art gallery! Thanks dudette, I'm honored Oh! And the grown up sketch of Red is cool too! Man, that's one dragon I wouldn't mess with...
*glances at Tinselcat*
You made a sketch of Kali and me? Uh oh...
*trembles in fear*
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2002, 10:15 PM   #91
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
No problem, Azure! And I'm glad you liked my new art.

Heh heh, I want to see Tinselcat's sketch.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2002, 11:33 PM   #92
Loolaa
Mad Scientist
 
Loolaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 1,018
Me, too!! Let's see it, Tinselcat....!
Loolaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2002, 08:05 PM   #93
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
I'm kinda afraid of seeing that sketch...
*hides under the covers*
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2002, 08:24 PM   #94
enigma-1
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: take your pick...
Posts: 4,161
Count me in too, Tinselcat. If it's as funny as the others that I've seen involving these two, it's got to be good.
enigma-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2002, 08:26 PM   #95
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Aww... I think Red looks really good for a dragon. I like the gargoyle esque legs too, but still nice shape, even though you say the shading is bad. Woulda fooled if if you didn't say so!

And yeah... since we never seen Tinselcat art.. we must see it!
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2002, 04:36 PM   #96
Tinselcat
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: uuuuh... off planet.
Posts: 1,190
ya really wanna see it? *blushes and squeals in happiness* well, as of yet i don't have access to a scanner (i gotta call my cousin who's sending me one that he doesn't use anymore). as soon as that happens, i'll put it up. that also gives me time to color it and make it look pretty. *pats azure on the head* don't panic, it's not that bad... i'm in it too, so you know it can't be too embarassing... (well, not to me anyway, nyeh heh...)just an image that the usual bantering put in my head... really, you can come out of your shell.
__________________
Tinselcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2002, 05:30 PM   #97
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
*peeks out from the covers*
Well, okay. As long as it isn't bad...
*starts munching on a mango for comfort*
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2002, 05:40 PM   #98
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
*gets a picture idea to poise Azure as* A blue turtle munching a mango! ;p
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2002, 07:40 PM   #99
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Huh?
*wonders what HT is up to*
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2002, 08:47 PM   #100
enigma-1
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: take your pick...
Posts: 4,161
May be better not to ask. It would spoil the surprise.
enigma-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.