The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2002, 12:15 AM   #81
Duke
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,913
Quote:
Originally posted by Mondo_Gecko:
Right back at you BigThew the cart oon was the greatest cartoon EVER
I agree 100% Mondo_Geko but I prefer to say the cartoon is the greatest cartoon ever
Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2002, 12:37 PM   #82
MzTheInsomniac
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Daaaaaaayton O hi O
Posts: 680
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukesdaddy98
Quote:
Originally posted by Mondo_Gecko:
Right back at you BigThew the cart oon was the greatest cartoon EVER
I agree 100% Mondo_Geko but I prefer to say the cartoon is the greatest cartoon ever

it wasn't that great
__________________
www.wheeljack.com
BEETCH GO THERE!!!!
MzTheInsomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2002, 12:42 PM   #83
Greed
Stone Warrior
 
Greed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Chicago, ILL
Posts: 931
Yeah but it wasn't that bad either
__________________

Why? Because they're blacker than the blackest black times infinity.

(Formerly known as Slash89, go ahead think back you know me.)
Greed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2002, 12:46 PM   #84
Deathknight
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: One of the 972 rooms of the technodrome
Posts: 1,995
Cartoon will always be my favorite... I read the 1st comic, it was good but I just like the cartoon's style of comedy and maybe some action best. I could always count on getting a good laugh from Shredder and company.
__________________
Shredder: "Ninja hall of fame? Ha! Where's MY statue?!"
-My Brother, the Bad Guy
Deathknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2002, 12:47 PM   #85
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Yeah the show has it's good moments. Few good joke here and there too. Still I can clearly se that it is made for an olde audience. Still the First season never gets old in my book.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2002, 12:48 PM   #86
MzTheInsomniac
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Daaaaaaayton O hi O
Posts: 680
the cartoon gave everyone a wrong impression of shredder as a whiney crybaby(is that an oxymoron)?
__________________
www.wheeljack.com
BEETCH GO THERE!!!!
MzTheInsomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2002, 12:49 PM   #87
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Well you shouldn't really mix the Two Universes. One is for Kids other is for older people. Each works for it's own target audience.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2002, 12:52 PM   #88
SeaThreePeeO
Mad Scientist
 
SeaThreePeeO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: The Void
Posts: 1,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTmz87
the cartoon gave everyone a wrong impression of shredder as a whiney crybaby(is that an oxymoron)?
I don't think Whiney Crybaby is an Oxymoron. A real live ghost and to be beside yourself are. Even my yahoo Id is an Oxymoron Bushidoninja
__________________
Zombies, once you get past the stench of rotting flesh and their unhealthy obsession with brains, they're really nice people.
SeaThreePeeO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2002, 12:53 PM   #89
MzTheInsomniac
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Daaaaaaayton O hi O
Posts: 680
i personally like the comics
__________________
www.wheeljack.com
BEETCH GO THERE!!!!
MzTheInsomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2002, 12:59 PM   #90
Duke
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,913
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathknight
Cartoon will always be my favorite... I read the 1st comic, it was good but I just like the cartoon's style of comedy and maybe some action best. I could always count on getting a good laugh from Shredder and company.
Amen to that Deathknight
Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2002, 02:04 PM   #91
Mondo_Gecko
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 670
The Cartoon is what i grew up with, and even though Mirage came first the Cartoon will always be the Real TMNT for me. I loved everything about the cartoon and always will.
Mondo_Gecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2002, 02:05 PM   #92
BigThew
Stone Warrior
 
BigThew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 574
exactally my thoughts mondo
BigThew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2002, 04:14 PM   #93
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Ditto!
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2002, 04:49 PM   #94
Coligeon
Mouser
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 7
Do you think the cartoon will ever be released on DVD...or a collection of episodes anyway? I'll see a few of teh old VHS tapes floating around, but collecting those through Ebay would get to be a hassle. I've seen a guy on Ebay selling something that only works on computers, but he has all the episodes on it.
__________________
"You're claustrophobic!" "Hey, I've never even LOOKED at a guy before!"
Coligeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2002, 05:07 PM   #95
Zenrick
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Virginia
Posts: 268
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTmz87
it wasn't that great
Who ARE you!?!? The cartoon wasnt great? If you dont care for the cartoon, than you shouldnt be posting, sure the comics are good and I accept that they are relevant and good in creating the TMNT universe. But to say that the cartoon wasnt great? hmmmmm, sounds like a HETHEN!
__________________
DRR DRR DRR DRR (a retard asking for a coke)
Zenrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2002, 05:08 PM   #96
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
The first season was great, others weren't so spceial.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2002, 05:30 PM   #97
Zenrick
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Virginia
Posts: 268
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karpo_007
The first season was great, others weren't so spceial.
They were all great to me *tear in eye* And nothing can take that away!!!! *crying* Just to say that they werent that great is beyond me, I dont get it. Maybe some people are starting to like the backstreet boys too much here? I dunno......we cant be softies when it comes to our ninja turtles, we must FIGHT to get their DVDs made!!! "Who's with me!?!?" *listens to crickets in background* Ok, so its a bad idea, just forget it. I still am a firm believer that Ninja Turtles and DUmb and DUmber are the greatest thing in the world.......
__________________
DRR DRR DRR DRR (a retard asking for a coke)
Zenrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2002, 05:37 PM   #98
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
The cartoon was great...period maybe i didnt liked the last seasons all that much but i still liked em...i dont care what anyone else thinks, it is my fave toon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coligeon
Do you think the cartoon will ever be released on DVD...or a collection of episodes anyway? I'll see a few of teh old VHS tapes floating around, but collecting those through Ebay would get to be a hassle. I've seen a guy on Ebay selling something that only works on computers, but he has all the episodes on it.
I don't think so, honestly...tho there are already some toon dvds out they're in swedish...well if they get released then good but i dunno.
Perhaps with the release of the dvds in sweden they will be released in the usa aswell...tho its usually the other way around so im not so sure about that.
What you saw in ebay was the divx set, you can only see em in your pc...unless ofcourse you have a tv out, in that case you can see em in yer tv without having to convert em to vcd or whatever.
In case you dont have a card with tv out you can convert your divx to mpgs and watch em in your dvd player if you burn em to vcds but that's a bit more complicated...well not really but i havent tried it anyways since i dont have a dvd player
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2002, 06:38 PM   #99
Mondo_Gecko
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 670
Yeah i like all the seasons except for the latter ones where the turles change and the skies get dark. Makes me think of Judgement Day Turtles.
Mondo_Gecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2002, 06:47 PM   #100
Shellfox
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,234
Thought the last seaon was one of the best from a crative stand point, they took a radically diffrent approch, and while it was great, it did stand out. That and I love the suit Dreeg ahd that let him suck up those other 5 guys and tack their abillities
Shellfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.