The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2010, 08:12 PM   #81
XxItachixX666
Random Punk
 
XxItachixX666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Hidden Leaf Villige.
Posts: 25
i ordered issue #1 #45 and #50..so i got a long way to go..@~@
XxItachixX666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:28 PM   #82
Venom
Space Knight
 
Venom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,637
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxItachixX666 View Post
i ordered issue #1 #45 and #50..so i got a long way to go..@~@
You should order Volume 2 so you'll have your first complete run!

Then work on what's easiest to come by, ie. Volume 4 and Tales Volumes 1 & 2.
__________________
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 07:39 AM   #83
azrael
Mad Scientist
 
azrael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: loganville, ga
Posts: 1,362
i was trying to get vol.1 first then move on. during my collecting of vol1 igot 5 issues of vol2, 20 issues of vol4, another 15 -20 of tales vol 2. i just bought lots and now im missing anout 20 or so tales..... i would buy 2 & 4 then get the last 20 issues of vol 1 then find the rest
________
Small Tits Cams

Last edited by azrael; 08-12-2011 at 09:44 PM.
azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 08:27 AM   #84
Peter Palmer
Hench Mutant
 
Peter Palmer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 438
Cool

I placed an order of 10-20 books last Monday (11/22/10). I'll try to post here when they arrive. Mostly volume 1 stuff, but I picked up a few others like Plastron Cafe.
__________________
Peter Palmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 09:35 AM   #85
azrael
Mad Scientist
 
azrael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: loganville, ga
Posts: 1,362
I placed an order on Nov. 26 So today I work up and paypal said my ordered ship this is my 1st with them, so if this works good then I will definately buy more
________
HotStella

Last edited by azrael; 08-12-2011 at 09:45 PM.
azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 09:47 AM   #86
raphfan84
Stone Warrior
 
raphfan84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Winston-Salem NC.
Posts: 630
Same here, when I woke up my paypal said my order had been shipped!!! Can't wait to get it.
raphfan84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 01:25 PM   #87
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
i was pleased with my dealings with them, and look forward to perhaps dealing with them again
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 02:49 PM   #88
XxItachixX666
Random Punk
 
XxItachixX666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Hidden Leaf Villige.
Posts: 25
yeah i got up dis morning and looked at my email..they told me it shipped today as well...haha xp
XxItachixX666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 04:08 PM   #89
azrael
Mad Scientist
 
azrael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: loganville, ga
Posts: 1,362
hopefully they did ship them instead of marking them shipped on paypal... either way I cant wait.


update: mine just processed through yippie.... efffing awesome cant wait
________
Best Portable Vaporizer

Last edited by azrael; 08-12-2011 at 09:45 PM.
azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 07:41 PM   #90
azrael
Mad Scientist
 
azrael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: loganville, ga
Posts: 1,362
Any updates on anyone elses?

Mine just passed thru ATL, ga so hopefully I should get mine 12-3-10
________
LIVE SEX WEBSHOWS

Last edited by azrael; 08-12-2011 at 09:45 PM.
azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 07:44 PM   #91
XxItachixX666
Random Punk
 
XxItachixX666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Hidden Leaf Villige.
Posts: 25
ha same here...
__________________


you cant escape...-Itachi-
XxItachixX666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 08:00 PM   #92
raphfan84
Stone Warrior
 
raphfan84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Winston-Salem NC.
Posts: 630
I have not received mine yet should get it tomm or Sat. where you guys located? Im in NC.
raphfan84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 08:18 PM   #93
azrael
Mad Scientist
 
azrael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: loganville, ga
Posts: 1,362
Well mine will be here tomorrow, hopefully. I live in Ga about 45 from atlanta in Loganville.




Itachi u from GA?
________
VOLCANO VAPORIZER REVIEW

Last edited by azrael; 08-12-2011 at 09:45 PM.
azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 08:27 PM   #94
XxItachixX666
Random Punk
 
XxItachixX666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Hidden Leaf Villige.
Posts: 25
i live in MS...xp so hopefully tomorrow it will be here..so want them now..@~@
__________________


you cant escape...-Itachi-
XxItachixX666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 09:14 PM   #95
DK2
Stone Warrior
 
DK2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 621
I haven't received my stuff yet either. Guess I'll just have to be patient. Theres been no email notices from my paypal yet about shipping.
DK2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 09:15 PM   #96
XxItachixX666
Random Punk
 
XxItachixX666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Hidden Leaf Villige.
Posts: 25
when did you snd ur order in? like what date?xp
__________________


you cant escape...-Itachi-
XxItachixX666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 09:33 PM   #97
raphfan84
Stone Warrior
 
raphfan84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Winston-Salem NC.
Posts: 630
If and when I recieve my stuff ill let you guys know and you guys do the same! The problem is with what iv oredered they ship the Fugitoid and the comic seperate from each other so idk when to expect the comic the info I got on my order was for the Fugitoid so we will see...
raphfan84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 09:35 AM   #98
raphfan84
Stone Warrior
 
raphfan84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Winston-Salem NC.
Posts: 630
Update

Alright guys got an update, I recieved my Fugitoid and Comic book today from Mirage!!! I was surprised to see the comic because they said it would ship seperate from the figure but both came in and were signed!!!
raphfan84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 09:38 AM   #99
azrael
Mad Scientist
 
azrael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: loganville, ga
Posts: 1,362
My mail isnt here yet why do we have the oldest mail lady in the district oh well at least it will be handled with care..... hopefully. TMNT vol 1,2,4 here I come!!!
________
18TEEN

Last edited by azrael; 08-12-2011 at 09:45 PM.
azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 10:52 AM   #100
raphfan84
Stone Warrior
 
raphfan84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Winston-Salem NC.
Posts: 630
Don't feel bad man, I got the most hatefull mailman there is! He backed into my Jeep one day and tried to say I should have not been parked where I was parked...lol but ummmm I was in my driveway! Needless to say the Post Office had to fix it.
raphfan84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.