![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Chesapeake,VA
Posts: 65
|
mirage online store still up?
Does anyone know if the mirage online store still up and taking orders? I need to get a copy of tmnt 29 and 30 but kept putting it off and hopefully I didn't wait to long. I cant find them online anywhere else for a good price, I dont really want to spend $30 for a $10 comic if I can still get it for 10.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Chesapeake,VA
Posts: 65
|
haha, I know the website is still up I was just checking if anyone had recently ordered something from them. Now that they are pretty much done I didn't know if anyone was still monitoring it and if they were still taking orders.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
They're still active, man. Things move a little slow over there but they get to ya eventually.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Posts: 167
|
i just ordered something recently and it actually came pretty fast, maybe the demand has slowed a little.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: where am I?
Posts: 1,472
|
I ordered some comics a month ago, but I haven't received anything yet.
__________________
![]() Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza. |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: MN
Posts: 779
|
They're active, ya just gotta kinda push them along sometimes. ;) I made an order close to a month ago and hadn't heard word of it being sent, nor received it, so I sent an email asking about it, and it was sent out right away with no reply. Still waiting on it, but it should be here this week.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Space Knight
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,637
|
Katie said she hasn't been working as much lately, which is only Tuesday/Wednesday as it is. As mentioned, be patient.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Chesapeake,VA
Posts: 65
|
cool thanks, im gonna put in an order for vol 4 29 and 30 next payday.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Posts: 167
|
don't expect them to come in perfect condition, i have yet to receive a comic from Mirage that the corners were not bent - it's too bad that they don't package them that well, at the very least they could bag them.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: MN
Posts: 779
|
Adversely, most of my comics and TPBs have come in great shape. :p
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 438
|
I think the site has stated that the books should be considered to be in "Fine" condition, but in my experience, over half have been NM/M (9.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: The Great Valley
Posts: 260
|
I had just ordered my last batch of comics from them, it was about over 50 issues at once.. I got them 4 and half weeks later.. Just be patient, and she will ship them to you. Remember, its just her working alone now. Hope this helps!
__________________
![]() "He's wrong.. We're NOT wearing costumes." |
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Freedom Fighter and Ninja
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Posts: 2,927
|
Quick question: what sort of PAYMENT options do they have, and do they accept credit/debit cards? I've been MEANING to order from them, but things have kinda been nuts, so haven't got around to it yet. I have a Walmart Money Card VISA card, so that's why I'm asking.
Thankies in advance.
__________________
Brother against brother...........
Last edited by Whitewolf89; 11-03-2010 at 11:11 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
I dunno if they use anything outside of paypal in caps lock.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#16 | |
|
Space Knight
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,637
|
Quote:
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 | |
|
Freedom Fighter and Ninja
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Posts: 2,927
|
Oh, okay. Thankies, Powder.
Quote:
As for the check thing, what about money orders? We don't trust banks anymore, so we DON'T have a bank/checking account. Ah, well, I'll get it figured out. Might try using my card for my FIRST order with them, then go from there. In ANY event, thankies to everyone for the info. You guys have help me a LOT!
__________________
Brother against brother...........
Last edited by Whitewolf89; 11-03-2010 at 11:18 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: MN
Posts: 779
|
Speakin' of the Mirage store...
Dig this pleasant update. http://plairdblog.blogspot.com/2010/...e-or-will.html Hopin' I can finally get the three Vol. 4 books I'm missing. |
|
|
|
|
|
#19 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: SW Missouri
Posts: 573
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: MN
Posts: 779
|
I just hope we can all fill in the gaps without some jackass buying up the rare books just to sell them on eBay for double or triple the price. :p
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|