The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2003, 01:17 PM   #81
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Okay, I finished (actually, I was finished awhile ago, but there was this messy radiation thing I had to deal with) my entry/swap pic, Blades. I tried an action pose, I really did, but settled on an attitude one instead. She's supposed to be on a park bench, but we all know how I am with backgrounds and props...

www.geocities.com/kaligargoyle/blades.jpg (copy and paste, yeah, yeah...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blades
I do have one request for the picture, though: Could you make it look like she's actually been on the streets, slightly dirty and grungy and stuff? I always find it a little odd where the people that are homeless seem perfectly clean and shaven and stuff.
I tried to accomplish this with the overall style of the picture. Instead of clean inking (*snort* Like I'm capable of that.) and color, I went for a mixture of color and pencil shading. I'm crossing my fingers, hoping it works on some level of art.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2003, 04:50 PM   #82
cqb101
Cinephile
 
cqb101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 8,489
Kali, thats really good.
__________________
cqb101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2003, 07:39 PM   #83
Blades
Thug
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 95
Whoa, that's great Kali! I think you did very well on making Blades look pretty grungy.Thanks alot for doing it.

I haven't had a chance to get to a scanner yet, (or connect mine, me being comp tech illiterate an' all), but the one I've done of you is finished. Hopefully I can hit the library computers tommorow and scan it.

*goes to save kick-a$$ picture*
__________________
In God we trust, all others we virus scan. ~Author Unknown
Blades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2003, 10:02 AM   #84
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Wee... those looked cool too. WTG gals!
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 11:08 AM   #85
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
With just one day left in this month, I get TMNH's profile done in the nick of time! Whoot!



His suit supposed to be black, but I got lazy and decided to not shade that in.
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 03:09 PM   #86
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
Cool image, HT! Though I think you should add a bandana just for fun.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 04:46 PM   #87
cqb101
Cinephile
 
cqb101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 8,489
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorseTechie
With just one day left in this month, I get TMNH's profile done in the nick of time! Whoot!



His suit supposed to be black, but I got lazy and decided to not shade that in.

That's really cool HT!
__________________
cqb101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 05:54 PM   #88
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
Wow, thats a nice pic Kali!
hT's is good too!
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2003, 12:14 PM   #89
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Yeah I wish I had half of either of their drawing talent. I spent like 3 days trying to draw Jin, and came up with nothing that made me happy

I guess I owe cooksux a fan art later eh?
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2003, 12:28 PM   #90
cqb101
Cinephile
 
cqb101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 8,489
When are the winners gonna be announced?
__________________
cqb101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2003, 02:00 PM   #91
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Argh!! I missed the deadline for this. I was originally gonna do a few comic strips in paint featuring some of our beloved rabid fangirls. Maybe I'll finish it up when I get the chance. Loved everyone's drawings. HT's drawing of Jin is pretty sweet, and Kali's Blades pic has that nice street feel to it. And of course, Kame's comic strips are funny as always.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2003, 02:05 PM   #92
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
Well if you want to Azure you can still make one and post it here, that would be funny to see!

There is no winner in this, it is a challenge to get artists on the board to excercise their creativity and skill!

Cooksux and I will decide on a topic for this June's Artjitsu very soon, when we do I'll post it here.

Thanks for all the entries folks!!
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2003, 02:05 PM   #93
The Defibrillator
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Dee Eff Dubble You
Posts: 1,631
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorseTechie
With just one day left in this month, I get TMNH's profile done in the nick of time! Whoot!



His suit supposed to be black, but I got lazy and decided to not shade that in.
WOW!!! awesome job!!!

*hugs HT*
__________________
My newest signature.
The Defibrillator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2003, 02:16 PM   #94
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nturtle
Well if you want to Azure you can still make one and post it here, that would be funny to see!

There is no winner in this, it is a challenge to get artists on the board to excercise their creativity and skill!

Cooksux and I will decide on a topic for this June's Artjitsu very soon, when we do I'll post it here.

Thanks for all the entries folks!!
Yeah, maybe I'll go through with my idea and post it later on. Hopefully, I can be a part of the June artjitsu. I don't think I've been able to participate in one yet.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2003, 03:41 PM   #95
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Yeah.. go ahead and post yours still, Azure. Or at least in your own art thread is you think it'll be too late to go here.

*wonders what the next artjitsu will be*
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2003, 10:44 AM   #96
Blades
Thug
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 95
Got your picture here Kali!! ^_^ Sorry it's a little late, but I couldn't get comp time at the library until today. -_-;

I wound up doing 2 things of ya on the page, your demon-like form up top is in my more usual style, but I decided to try the new cartoon style for the full body one of you. The inking kinda sucks though...cheap waxy pencil crayons and ink don't work too well together.

http://www.side7.com/cgi-bin/S7SDB/D....pl?INO=266556

I hope you like it!
__________________
In God we trust, all others we virus scan. ~Author Unknown
Blades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2003, 12:15 PM   #97
cqb101
Cinephile
 
cqb101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 8,489
Thats really good Blades!
__________________
cqb101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2004, 12:31 PM   #98
FireFly
Stone Warrior
 
FireFly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: I can be at anyplace, anytime i want to be.
Posts: 524
I bet you can't draw me
__________________
my myspace
http://www.myspace.com/56152317

"This is bad...a pro shouldn't let the fight get personal...I should calm down and--Naaaah! I'll worry about it after I stomp a few more Cobras!" Flint, GI Joe(v-1) #53
FireFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.