The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion > Platinum Dunes TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2014, 02:06 PM   #1081
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
Cool poster, what language is it in?
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 02:07 PM   #1082
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
Cool poster, what language is it in?
Looks like Spanish or somthing.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 02:07 PM   #1083
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja
 
samxsteal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
Cool poster, what language is it in?
Portuguese Or that what the OG poster on Twitter said Waiting for the HD version
__________________
AVATAR ^_^ ....

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 02:08 PM   #1084
Le Glorieux Tortue
Foot Soldier
 
Le Glorieux Tortue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
Cool poster, what language is it in?
It seems to be some type of Spanish ?
Le Glorieux Tortue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 02:12 PM   #1085
Sanjuro
Stone Warrior
 
Sanjuro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 598
I enjoy that poster more than any of the variants in the states. Feels like whoever was in charge of marketing made things overcomplicated for no reason whatsoever.
Sanjuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 03:07 PM   #1086
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
It's a pretty cool poster. Maybe it's Shredder's suit that self destructs, taking the roof with it. Could be a nice nod to Shredder trying to use a grenade in issue 1 when he was defeated.
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 05:08 PM   #1087
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859
Stone Warrior
 
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NYC Sewers
Posts: 955
I did a quick little edit....
__________________
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 07:41 PM   #1088
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
The Nickelodeon site has posted a page that gives you a tour of the Turtle's Lair from the movie, Check it out.
http://ads.nick.com/sponsors/2014/paramount/tmntmovie/
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 08:14 PM   #1089
DioLeo451
Hench Mutant
 
DioLeo451's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
The Nickelodeon site has posted a page that gives you a tour of the Turtle's Lair from the movie, Check it out.
http://ads.nick.com/sponsors/2014/paramount/tmntmovie/
So Sick So SICK!!!
DioLeo451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 09:27 PM   #1090
The Stryker
Stupid Rich
 
The Stryker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Room 237
Posts: 11,152
Just saw a new TV spot during UFC fight night on Fox Sports 1.

Lots of footage of the turtles fighting and punching ish. There's one part where Donatello scans the area, see's that the foot have guns and screams "OH MY GOD! THEY HAVE GUNS!" In a high pitched scared voice.

There's also a really brief shot of all four turtles in an elevator seemingly dancing. Don't know what that's about. Hahaha.
__________________

@~<3 Mom~@
The Stryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 09:31 PM   #1091
DioLeo451
Hench Mutant
 
DioLeo451's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stryker View Post
Just saw a new TV spot during UFC fight night on Fox Sports 1.

Lots of footage of the turtles fighting and punching ish. There's one part where Donatello scans the area, see's that the foot have guns and screams "OH MY GOD! THEY HAVE GUNS!" In a high pitched scared voice.

There's also a really brief shot of all four turtles in an elevator seemingly dancing. Don't know what that's about. Hahaha.
It just keeps getting better
DioLeo451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 09:33 PM   #1092
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859
Stone Warrior
 
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NYC Sewers
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stryker View Post
Just saw a new TV spot during UFC fight night on Fox Sports 1.

Lots of footage of the turtles fighting and punching ish. There's one part where Donatello scans the area, see's that the foot have guns and screams "OH MY GOD! THEY HAVE GUNS!" In a high pitched scared voice.

There's also a really brief shot of all four turtles in an elevator seemingly dancing. Don't know what that's about. Hahaha.
I can see him shrieking that out!!! That sounds great!!!
__________________
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 09:34 PM   #1093
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859
Stone Warrior
 
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NYC Sewers
Posts: 955
On a side note, is it possible to extract the background from this website out?
http://ads.nick.com/sponsors/2014/paramount/tmntmovie/
__________________
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 09:38 PM   #1094
graphic_content
Mad Scientist
 
graphic_content's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,423
the NICKELODEON specific TV SPOTS in HD:

Behind the Masks:



Super Sewer Video:



(extracted from: http://ads.nick.com/sponsors/2014/paramount/tmntmovie/)
__________________
graphic_content is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 09:40 PM   #1095
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859
Stone Warrior
 
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NYC Sewers
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphic_content View Post
the NICKELODEON specific TV SPOTS in HD:

Behind the Masks:



Super Sewer Video:



(extracted from: http://ads.nick.com/sponsors/2014/paramount/tmntmovie/)
Those were nice, but I was hoping for more out of Fox...oh well.
__________________
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 09:47 PM   #1096
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja
 
samxsteal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael_9859 View Post
On a side note, is it possible to extract the background from this website out?
http://ads.nick.com/sponsors/2014/paramount/tmntmovie/
Spoiler:
__________________
AVATAR ^_^ ....

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 09:53 PM   #1097
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859
Stone Warrior
 
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NYC Sewers
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by samxsteal View Post
Thanks! How did you get it? I just did a screenshot and then edited the logo out...
__________________
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 09:56 PM   #1098
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja
 
samxsteal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael_9859 View Post
Thanks! How did you get it? I just did a screenshot and then edited the logo out...
im Using Fire Fox if i right click There is a View Page info Section When i click that There is a Media Section I dont get to see the videos But all Graphics and Images are there I can save them this way
__________________
AVATAR ^_^ ....

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 10:02 PM   #1099
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859
Stone Warrior
 
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NYC Sewers
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by samxsteal View Post
im Using Fire Fox if i right click There is a View Page info Section When i click that There is a Media Section I dont get to see the videos But all Graphics and Images are there I can save them this way
Cool, thanks...didn't know that
__________________
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 10:07 PM   #1100
Leo656
Banned
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
Reading that IGN article makes it sound exactly like I figured, for good and bad. Sounds like some good characterization for the main cast and some neat fight choreography, with tons of seriously juvenile "humor" thrown in, which I'm not thrilled about. Looking at April makes Mikey's "shell get tighter"? Ohhh-kaaaaaay.

Also: Bulletproof shells. Wow, there's officially zero physical conflict in this movie since they're essentially four Hulks now. One of those, "That sounds good on paper but totally ruins things in execution" sort of ideas. I wonder how many bad ideas from the "old" script they actually kept? Sure seems like a decent amount.

One day, I won't be able to predict everything down to the letter. Ah well.
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.