The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2016, 02:08 PM   #1081
victory_angel
Foot Elite
 
victory_angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ca
Posts: 3,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
And those fish people are from Mirage's "Sons of the Silent age." They weren't created by the 4kids series.
That I do understand...though the Mirage version of that story had April equate the last of the merpeople with the Turtles and how their whole story will all end with them.

Ie. Four Male Mutant Turtles in existence...five if you count Slash.

Four remaining fish men...the only female died.

Maybe that sobering aspect would also be hinted at in this upcoming episode.

Something such as the Heart of Darkness caused the creation of this so called tentacle queen monster which decimates this sea person race until there are only five left. And on top of this they possibly have Armaggon to deal with. In the fight the only female of the sea people is greatly injured and passes on a message through April before it is implied that she dies.

April then realizes the Turtles are the only remaining of their kind and once they are gone that would be the end of them which could help influence the scales in the whole Capritello issue.
__________________

Last edited by victory_angel; 02-06-2016 at 02:22 PM.
victory_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 02:45 PM   #1082
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
No new episodes until March, guys. Brandon said so on FB.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 02:50 PM   #1083
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
No new episodes until March, guys. Brandon said so on FB.
Zap2it says Feb 26th.

http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/teen...aid=tvschedule

Brandon was wrong last time when he said TMNT returns in February.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 03:04 PM   #1084
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
I'm sure what he's told comes directly from the powers that be, & that rather than being "wrong" it was subject to change. At any rate, this makes sense, because episode 13, which is usually an hour long episode, always airs in March. So that'd be our OT crossover feature.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 03:09 PM   #1085
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
I'm sure what he's told comes directly from the powers that be, & that rather than being "wrong" it was subject to change. At any rate, this makes sense, because episode 13, which is usually an hour long episode, always airs in March. So that'd be our OT crossover feature.
I don't think the crossover is the mid season final, it looks like a complete different story to me, I wonder if it could be the 100th episode.

I might be wrong though.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 03:22 PM   #1086
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
The space arc is 13 episodes, it makes perfect sense to me that just before they finish messing around with space & time that they'd wind up in their cousin dimension.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 03:42 PM   #1087
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
The space arc is 13 episodes, it makes perfect sense to me that just before they finish messing around with space & time that they'd wind up in their cousin dimension.
We only got only 5 episodes left of the Space Arc and in those 5 episodes

They need to find 2 more pieces of the black hole generator, some how destroy it, stop the Triceratons and save earth and hopefully save Splinter.

Also they need to stop Lord Dregg on what ever he's doing or if he's going to be involved in getting the black hole generator.

There should be another episode involving Armaggon.

There needs to be a conclusion to Raph and Mona Lisa relationship because obviously it's going to end when Raph goes back to earth.

We probably going to see the Ultoms and the Kraang again and they probably be involved in the Black Hole generator as well.

Will the foreshadowed Dark April be involved.

So there's still a lot to get through and we only got 5 episodes left. The Crossover special just doesn't seem to fit to me.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 03:46 PM   #1088
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Consider the pace at which this show moves, though. They could definitely cram all of that into 4 episodes. Besides, the crossover itself may not necessarily be the bulk of the episode, it could be 15 minutes worth of material scattered across the hour, with the rest being Kraang/Utrom stuff. We know KSP is teaming up with OT Krang, so that right there is suggestive of one plot thread you've mentioned. I mean, hey, I could be wrong, but I think there's a plenty good chance for it happening in #13.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 03:57 PM   #1089
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Consider the pace at which this show moves, though. They could definitely cram all of that into 4 episodes. Besides, the crossover itself may not necessarily be the bulk of the episode, it could be 15 minutes worth of material scattered across the hour, with the rest being Kraang/Utrom stuff. We know KSP is teaming up with OT Krang, so that right there is suggestive of one plot thread you've mentioned. I mean, hey, I could be wrong, but I think there's a plenty good chance for it happening in #13.
Yeah maybe, hopefully we will find out soon when Zap2it adds more episode titles and episode descriptions, i'm hoping it's going to be next week.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 04:03 PM   #1090
victory_angel
Foot Elite
 
victory_angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ca
Posts: 3,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
We only got only 5 episodes left of the Space Arc and in those 5 episodes

They need to find 2 more pieces of the black hole generator, some how destroy it, stop the Triceratons and save earth and hopefully save Splinter.

Also they need to stop Lord Dregg on what ever he's doing or if he's going to be involved in getting the black hole generator.

There should be another episode involving Armaggon.

There needs to be a conclusion to Raph and Mona Lisa relationship because obviously it's going to end when Raph goes back to earth.

We probably going to see the Ultoms and the Kraang again and they probably be involved in the Black Hole generator as well.

Will the foreshadowed Dark April be involved.

So there's still a lot to get through and we only got 5 episodes left. The Crossover special just doesn't seem to fit to me.
We know the second piece is going to be found on that water planet. The third piece on that lava planet. I don't see the thing being destroyed though...I think it's likely that once the Turtles have obtained all three pieces the Triceraton's, Dregg, and maybe Armaggon will show up. The Triceraton's will end up taking the Heart of Darkness for themselves since they have the full heart of darkness during the invasion.

Leo I can certainly see having a moment where he is so determined to save both the Earth and Splinter that he's willing to come to decisions that fly in the face of his morals.

Peter Di Cicco also said over his Tumblr Feed that there are some things coming for both Donnie and April...part of which likely is the Dark April plot that we know is being hinted at.
__________________
victory_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 04:24 PM   #1091
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 10,480
Friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
It could be but it has been on Fridays before, last few episodes of season 2 and the first few episodes of season 3. I think season 1 started off on Fridays.
Friday episodes were common during mid-season 1, late-season 2 and early season 3.
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 04:28 PM   #1092
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,787
I assume the OT crossover will be episodes 14 and 15, after the space arc. I don't think they would tie it into the tail-end of the space stuff without it being rushed.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 04:28 PM   #1093
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Original TMNT Cartoon Fan View Post
Friday episodes were common during mid-season 1, late-season 2 and early season 3.
Yeah I know, I said that.

Quote:
It could be but it has been on Fridays before, last few episodes of season 2 and the first few episodes of season 3. I think season 1 started off on Fridays.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 05:06 PM   #1094
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I assume the OT crossover will be episodes 14 and 15, after the space arc. I don't think they would tie it into the tail-end of the space stuff without it being rushed.
I doubt it, The Fugitoid's ship is capable of inter-dimensional travel, so I would guess it will be one of the space arc episodes.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 05:09 PM   #1095
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,787
The Fugitoid could linger around after the space arc. I think a lot of people expecting everything to wrap up altogether by episode 13 are kidding themselves.

I bet Lord Dregg is going to come to Earth to try to conquer it, Armaggon likely track them back to Earth too.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 05:11 PM   #1096
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
The Fugitoid could linger around after the space arc. I think a lot of people expecting everything to wrap up altogether by episode 13 are kidding themselves.

I bet Lord Dregg is going to come to Earth to try to conquer it, Armaggon likely track them back to Earth too.
I wouldn't be surprise if Mona Lisa also shows up on Earth helping the Turtles.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 06:11 PM   #1097
victory_angel
Foot Elite
 
victory_angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ca
Posts: 3,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
I doubt it, The Fugitoid's ship is capable of inter-dimensional travel, so I would guess it will be one of the space arc episodes.
The Animatic clip had 87 Donatello with a dimensional transporter and 87 Leonardo explains that they brought the 2012 Turtles to their dimension.
__________________
victory_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 07:19 PM   #1098
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
The Fugitoid could linger around after the space arc. I think a lot of people expecting everything to wrap up altogether by episode 13 are kidding themselves.

I bet Lord Dregg is going to come to Earth to try to conquer it, Armaggon likely track them back to Earth too.
They said that David Tennant did 13 episodes, so I'd say you're the mistaken one.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 02:36 AM   #1099
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
New pic

__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 01:23 PM   #1100
Mugen_Jin18
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie jar View Post
I wonder if we are gonna see Merdude, Ray Fillet or both in this episode. It would be cool if they were both in it as two warring species on that planet, fighting over the black hole piece. Then have Armaggon there as well as the main antagonist for the turtles, Merdude & Ray!
Mugen_Jin18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ban shredder orokusaki, cybercubed is corrupted, i love shredder orokusaki, schnappo, season 4, tmnt 2012


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.