The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2009, 10:10 AM   #1101
DonatelloFan
"The Pixel Dad"
 
DonatelloFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,764
Wow, a single band-aid. I check eBay every few hours for new things, how did I miss that? I probably would buy a box of vintage band-aids, but a single one, I don't think so.
DonatelloFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 04:32 PM   #1102
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonatelloFan View Post
I check eBay every few hours for new things, how did I miss that?
You gotta get out of the house more
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 05:06 PM   #1103
BoggleKng
Mad Scientist
 
BoggleKng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Boston, Ma
Posts: 1,224
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=280355709192

Full set of CGI movie figures on card.
__________________
You guys mind telling me what you're doing to my little green pal over there, hm? -Casey Jones, TMNT movie...
BoggleKng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 07:29 AM   #1104
dripgutz24
Hench Mutant
 
dripgutz24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: East side Dimension X
Posts: 262
Custom same as it never was mikey up on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NINJA-TURTLES-TM...lenotsupported
dripgutz24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:12 PM   #1105
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoggleKng View Post
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=280355709192

Full set of CGI movie figures on card.
Quote:
Max Winters(Was very hard to find...very rare compared to the others)
That's BS I saw him more then any other figure.
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:19 PM   #1106
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
That's BS I saw him more then any other figure.
The only cgi figure that I could consider rare at this point would be the sloth creature figure.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:26 PM   #1107
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnMichael View Post
The only cgi figure that I could consider rare at this point would be the sloth creature figure.
Yeah I didn't see him more then a few times, and it was the same one that I ended up buying. I only saw Jersey Devil once too. I half wish I got a Casey but I can't say I'm too broken up that I didn't. I hold up some false hope that one day NECA will do one.
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:40 PM   #1108
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
Yeah I didn't see him more then a few times, and it was the same one that I ended up buying. I only saw Jersey Devil once too. I half wish I got a Casey but I can't say I'm too broken up that I didn't. I hold up some false hope that one day NECA will do one.
You know, it must have been a reigonal distribution thing. Because I saw both Sloth monsters and jersey devils up the wazoo around here...
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:44 PM   #1109
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
You know, it must have been a reigonal distribution thing. Because I saw both Sloth monsters and jersey devils up the wazoo around here...
Must be, how odd cause we live in the same state. We gotta sync up
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:09 PM   #1110
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
You know, it must have been a reigonal distribution thing. Because I saw both Sloth monsters and jersey devils up the wazoo around here...
I'm more talking about now that the time has past for it to be in retail.
I don't really see that many Sloth Monsters & Monster Trapper Raph w/ Jersey devil on ebay all that often.
I mean others are in abundance and many you can still buy in stores.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 07:54 PM   #1111
andrewdsz
Stone Warrior
 
andrewdsz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 952
gold armor shogun raph

http://cgi.ebay.com/SHOGUN-NINJA-RAL...3%3A1|294%3A50
andrewdsz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 10:17 PM   #1112
Sarah
Hench Mutant
 
Sarah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In Archon's kitchen playing with his toys while he's tied up on the ground. :D
Posts: 287
Im sure someone might be interested in this...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lot-of-4-Teenage...3A3%7C294%3A50
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 07:51 AM   #1113
DonatelloFan
"The Pixel Dad"
 
DonatelloFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,764
Ok, so this guy sold his picture with a whole bunch of the TMNT characters that was auto'd by Eastman & Laird for around $19. He sold the one that was signed by tons of artists for about $27 or so.

Well, after it was sold, I'm assuming the buyer didn't want the one signed by all the artists, because he put it back up on eBay. Or he's just scamming, I don't know.

Look at the price difference of the one that sold, above, and the one that's about to end:

New auction for multiple signed photo

I would have just thought that was the fluctuation of the market, like when one day a figure will sell for $10, the next day it will sell for $50. But that's just a tremendous price difference.

Anyone got any opinions on it?
DonatelloFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 10:45 AM   #1114
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonatelloFan View Post
Ok, so this guy sold his picture with a whole bunch of the TMNT characters that was auto'd by Eastman & Laird for around $19. He sold the one that was signed by tons of artists for about $27 or so.

Well, after it was sold, I'm assuming the buyer didn't want the one signed by all the artists, because he put it back up on eBay. Or he's just scamming, I don't know.

Look at the price difference of the one that sold, above, and the one that's about to end:

New auction for multiple signed photo

I would have just thought that was the fluctuation of the market, like when one day a figure will sell for $10, the next day it will sell for $50. But that's just a tremendous price difference.

Anyone got any opinions on it?
I'm actually the one that bid war that price up...I just kept throwing another $25 bucks on the pile until I was afraid I'd win it. Morale of the story, don't make huge maximum bids unless you're prepared to pay it. I have put large bids on things before to make sure I'd get it, but I knew full well that there would be a chance I'd have to pay that price, and a few time, I have.

P.S. We are talking about this in another thread.
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 10:51 AM   #1115
DonatelloFan
"The Pixel Dad"
 
DonatelloFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,764
Thanks for the input. I've done the same thing before.

But did the person who won it last time just not want it? Because it's the same one, I know. And where's the thread about this?
DonatelloFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 10:54 AM   #1116
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonatelloFan View Post
But did the person who won it last time just not want it? Because it's the same one, I know. And where's the thread about this?
Who knows. People back out of stuff all the time. I fully expect that buyer to back out of this auction, and then me getting a second chance bid. We will see.

and here is the other thread: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=27503
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 08:50 PM   #1117
DonatelloFan
"The Pixel Dad"
 
DonatelloFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,764
Well, here's something that we've been talking about a little bit on here, the "Turtlemania" issue, only this one is the 'Silver' edition:

Oh, and I wouldn't have put it on here, because I would want it too, but I know it's going to get too high for me, so I'm putting it on here for all of you.

Turtlemania No. 71/100
DonatelloFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 08:28 PM   #1118
BoggleKng
Mad Scientist
 
BoggleKng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Boston, Ma
Posts: 1,224
http://cgi.ebay.com/Very-Rare-Leonar...%3A2|294%3A200

Bootleg?
__________________
You guys mind telling me what you're doing to my little green pal over there, hm? -Casey Jones, TMNT movie...
BoggleKng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 08:46 PM   #1119
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoggleKng View Post
Yes indeedy!
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 08:53 PM   #1120
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Also definitely not worth any more than a Lincoln bill.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.