![]() |
|
|
#1181 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 622
|
I don't disagree with you, but considering how uneducated most people on ebay are when it comes to rare TMNT, if you hunted long enough you could find them at a decent price. Like I mentioned in a previous post, 2-3 years ago these were only selling for around $50-$60 mib on ebay.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1182 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Small town Ontario, West of Toronto
Posts: 1,257
|
BA haha. i just love how this guys mark up on international shipping is ridiculousness !!
__________________
The Doc: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Turtl..._type=bookmark Business: www.iproductionsonline.com |
|
|
|
|
|
#1184 |
|
無問題
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
|
I wonder why Murphy set the opening bid so high? I've seen unopened packs go for much, MUCH less on eBay (though I cannot think of a ratio off the top of my head, I know it's less than $30)
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1185 |
|
I'm SUPER into myself
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1186 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Small town Ontario, West of Toronto
Posts: 1,257
|
Wow... that sucks... I am sure you can find better methods of shipping for international because I have paid FAR less then that for very large boxes shipping over borders.
__________________
The Doc: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Turtl..._type=bookmark Business: www.iproductionsonline.com |
|
|
|
|
|
#1187 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,111
|
Of course you can. That line from the auction is a leftover from when it was a direct copy of Archon's listing, where he was charging the same for international shipping.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1188 | |
|
I'm SUPER into myself
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
|
Quote:
Quite frankly, my lack of trying to find a better rate was obviously a deterant for international bidders. Hence domestic shipping was also free in my auction. I have, multiple times, expressed my lack of interest in shipping internationally. Feel free to deamonize me for it, but better I give them a rate then to completely deny them a bid right? Last edited by Archon_Turtle; 07-12-2009 at 08:10 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1189 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
|
LIAR!!! You're making a killing on TMNT figure mark-up...ADMIT IT!!!
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#1190 |
|
I'm SUPER into myself
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1191 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 561
|
oops my bad... i never noticed that... I even have some FF figures on the card *facepalm*
__________________
- "You're a claustrophobic"
- "You want a fist in the mouth? I've never even looked at another guy" |
|
|
|
|
|
#1192 |
|
Big, Bad & Bold
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
|
ok, so i stumbled upon this little gem. is it me or does it seem people are getting dumber on ebay?
http://cgi.ebay.com/TMNT-KRANGS-ANDR...3A1%7C294%3A50
__________________
![]() Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020 TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0 Visit My Wish List: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904 My Collection: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276 |
|
|
|
|
|
#1193 | |
|
I'm SUPER into myself
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1194 |
|
Big, Bad & Bold
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
|
it's rediculous, imo to sell one for that outrageous amount. considering i've seen ones on ebay in the same shape for way cheaper, it's foolish to pay in the 3 or 4 hundreds! but if someone's willing enough to then i guess
__________________
![]() Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020 TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0 Visit My Wish List: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904 My Collection: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276 |
|
|
|
|
|
#1195 |
|
I'm SUPER into myself
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1196 |
|
Big, Bad & Bold
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
|
yeah i suppose
__________________
![]() Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020 TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0 Visit My Wish List: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904 My Collection: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276 |
|
|
|
|
|
#1197 |
|
I'm SUPER into myself
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
|
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...E:B:SS:US:1123
Tremendously overpriced IMO considering the condition of the suit and the fact that the shell is not authentic... But cool to look at. This same costume was up on ebay some 3-5 years ago without any buyers. Last edited by Archon_Turtle; 07-15-2009 at 12:05 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1198 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Small town Ontario, West of Toronto
Posts: 1,257
|
The most interesting thing about it is the booklet of photos. I have no doubt this will sell. But ya stupid over priced. Not to mention I don't know if I believe that head is authentic either. If it is I don't think it was ever used. Stunt heads were glued to a hard Fiberglass head, this one does not look like it is glued to anything and it would probably destroy the latex to remove it from the inner head. That and the bandanna was also to be glued on which in this case it does not look like it was. Ouch... Very hard to find, but not something that was used in filming. The legs and hands might have been though.
__________________
The Doc: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Turtl..._type=bookmark Business: www.iproductionsonline.com |
|
|
|
|
|
#1199 |
|
Bad Boy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,911
|
I got a bunch of mini-mutant sets from the 90's yesterday. I got the Raphael castle playset, turtle in a turtle Donatello with a Raphael head, a Tokka Technodrome playset, and a turtle in a turtle Raphael on card.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1200 | |
|
無問題
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
|
Quote:
F***.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|