The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2016, 01:02 PM   #1241
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
But anyway lets just wait for the Episode description to come out.
This. Very much, this.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 01:15 PM   #1242
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteso586 View Post
That's probably what the Salamandarians refer to as Dimension X. X is a roman numeral 10.
Interesting!
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 01:39 PM   #1243
neatoman
Overlord
 
neatoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 11,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteso586 View Post
That's probably what the Salamandarians refer to as Dimension X. X is a roman numeral 10.
So what are Dimensions I through IX?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTH View Post
Turtles is basically the red-headed stepchild of Nick.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 01:47 PM   #1244
Cartoon Fanboy
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 266
Newtralizer was not the only one who mentioned it. Also Mozar and I think Wyrm. I don't know, but they refer it as the Ten Dimensions. But I can only say that Dimension X can only be one of them.
Cartoon Fanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 02:04 PM   #1245
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
I don't think the Kirby Dimesio or the Uncle Augie Dimensions fits into the Space Arc. I don't know who the Pickle People are..

But anyway lets just wait for the Episode description to come out.
How are you a TMNT fan and you don't know this? The Turtles travel to alternate dimensions/planets all the time in every single series.

Dimension X isn't the only alternate dimension. In Mirage, 4kids, Archie, the original cartoon...they would always travel to alternate dimensions or alien worlds. The Battle Nexus is another one for example. Usagi's world. The Astral Plane. The Kirby dimension. Alien Turtle planets, etc. The list goes on.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 02:26 PM   #1246
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
How are you a TMNT fan and you don't know this? The Turtles travel to alternate dimensions/planets all the time in every single series.
WTF!!!! Of course I know about the Turtles going into other Dimensions you Idiot. Where did I say I don't know this.

The only thing I said is that I don't know who the Pickle People are.

I know the 80s Turtles went into different dimensions especially Dimension X, there was Dimension Z, Usagi's Dimension, the Nursery Rhyme Dimension and other Dimensions.

I know in the 2k3 show they went into a Dimension with The Triceratons and Federation. Also there was the Kirby Dimension, the Dimension with the Wasps and the other Dimension where they found April's Uncle, also the Battle Nexus Dimension.

The Turtles going into other Dimensions in Mirage and Archie are the only 2 i'm clueless about as I never read the comics but I know Mirage is similar to 2K3 with the Triceratons and Federation.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 02:43 PM   #1247
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,208
This thread needs to be locked.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 02:47 PM   #1248
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
WTF!!!! Of course I know about the Turtles going into other Dimensions you Idiot. Where did I say I don't know this.
So if you know all this why are you making a big deal out of the Nick Turtles visiting another dimension outside of Dimension X?
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 02:49 PM   #1249
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
This thread needs to be locked.
Why??????? we still talking about season 4 and if this thread gets locked then the Official season 4 thread will get crammed up.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 02:53 PM   #1250
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
So if you know all this why are you making a big deal out of the Nick Turtles visiting another dimension outside of Dimension X?
All I said that going to another Dimension that has nothing to do with the Space arc doesn't fit. If it was separate episode after the space arc then it would fit.

I'm fed up with this now, can we just wait for the Episode Description to come out, thank you.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 03:30 PM   #1251
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 10,480
1987-1988 Christmas and New Year Holiday Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
It's also worth mentioning that the episode in question is #88. Obviously the FW show debuted in (late) 1987, but '88 is when the toys came out and turtlemania really kicked off. And they were designated as the '88 turtles in the 4kids Turtles Forever production material.
Season 1 aired over the 1987-1988 Christmas and New Year Holiday Season
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 10:42 PM   #1252
TLP
Hench Mutant
 
TLP's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 263
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
I used to edit that a lot, but it's so discouraging. One of the worst was this buffoon that kept making the turtles' pages have middle names for them... Hamato Firenzi Raphael and crap like that.
I recall one user from the wiki that kept posting pics of the male characters' feet. (He apparently does the same thing on other wikis. Eugh.) He was eventually caught and had a screaming "f-you" trantrum at the admin, and of course got blocked.
TLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 02:03 PM   #1253
TurFlytle
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 534
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLP View Post
I recall one user from the wiki that kept posting pics of the male characters' feet. (He apparently does the same thing on other wikis. Eugh.) He was eventually caught and had a screaming "f-you" trantrum at the admin, and of course got blocked.
That's worse than Greg Cipes' foot fetish in Fast and the Furious.
TurFlytle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 06:44 PM   #1254
matteso586
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 712
Peter has just confirmed that the 1987 crossover is one episode, and NOT a two-parter. This must be a bummer for many of you.
matteso586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 06:46 PM   #1255
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteso586 View Post
Peter has just confirmed that the 1987 crossover is one episode, and NOT a two-parter. This must be a bummer for many of you.
Link? Very disappointing.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 06:46 PM   #1256
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteso586 View Post
Peter has just confirmed that the 1987 crossover is one episode, and NOT a two-parter. This must be a bummer for many of you.
Aw man, that sucks. Hopefully this'll be a great oneshot episode.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 06:48 PM   #1257
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,794
I'm more baffled why they made the effort to track down old voice actors, especially Pat Farley for Krang, if they were only going to get a small handful of lines.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 06:48 PM   #1258
The Happy One
Hench Mutant
 
The Happy One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: The...Earth??
Posts: 299
Yeah just saw that too...bummer. Let's hope it's not too rushed
The Happy One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 06:57 PM   #1259
victory_angel
Foot Elite
 
victory_angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ca
Posts: 3,108
Here is the link to the post.

http://peterdicicco.tumblr.com/post/...s-the-upcoming

February 29, 2016

goguy123us asked:
Hey there, I've been wondering: Is the upcoming 1987 crossover a two part episode, or just one? A lot of us can't seem to agree on if it is or if it isn't, so I was wondering if you knew the answer to this.

Peter Di Cicco
It’s a single episode. I’m not sure how much else has been released about it outside the NYCC panel last year, but that’s definitely worth checking out for more info. The whole team has been working really hard on it, so I hope you guys enjoy it as much as we do.
__________________
victory_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 07:02 PM   #1260
JTH
"ME"
 
JTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,660
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I'm more baffled why they made the effort to track down old voice actors, especially Pat Farley for Krang, if they were only going to get a small handful of lines.
The same reason did it for 20 seconds of lines in The Manhattan Project.

Because they wanted to.

Oh, Cubed was wrong again on a sworn guarantee, you should pat yourself on the back for that level of inaccurate prognostication.
JTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ban shredder orokusaki, cybercubed is corrupted, i love shredder orokusaki, schnappo, season 4, tmnt 2012


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.