![]() |
|
|
#121 |
|
無問題
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
|
O.O
<.< Yeahhhh... um... I'm going to go this way (walks away).
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#122 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,450
|
I need to be more careful with my words...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#123 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 715
|
Hey, 4kids person, any chance we'd get to see a small preview (not online but on TV) of what the new show will be like? I think a lot of people are very curious as to what the new show will look like. A small 1 minute preview for example would help promote the new show and show us what to expect.
__________________
![]() First footage of the new R rated TMNT movie. |
|
|
|
|
|
#124 | |
|
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 258
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#125 | |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
|
Quote:
What DCAU series was a light show set in the future? Batman: Beyond? I didn't think B:B was that light.
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#126 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,450
|
Makes perfect sense...but is there any hints you can drop? Not even spoilers. I think what most a lot of us on the boards wanna know is whether or not we'll be getting the season long arcs, dark tones, and urban adventures of 2k3...Please tell me this new direction is as dark or darker then 2k3(Not trying to imply that 2k3 was totally mature or anything) If even answering that is off limits though, I understand. I don't wanna scare you away from the technodrome with a bunch of questions
|
|
|
|
|
|
#127 |
|
Wacky Action
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
|
Why would you want to be told something so vague? You mean lighting, right? This is what I'm getting at. Just word you requests better. 'Kay?
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#128 |
|
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 258
|
Steve Murphy has posted an image that didn't make it onto the TMNT blog last week on his blog here: http://the-5th-turtle.blogspot.com/2...f-his-own.html
|
|
|
|
|
|
#129 |
|
無問題
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
|
Yeah, I saw that yesterday. It was cool to see that there was yet another attire sheet for Casey (lol @ 'bushman' Casey), and the "blogover" was interesting.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#130 | |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,450
|
Quote:
"Please tell me this new direction is as dark or darker then 2k3(Not trying to imply that 2k3 was totally mature or anything)" I guess I figured the parenthesis that were following the sentence in my post would give context to the word...my bad. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#132 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,111
|
![]() Isn't that Raph?
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#133 | |
|
無問題
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
|
Quote:
And I would have thought, in going along with the trend, we would have seen Back to the Sewers Leo.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#135 | |
|
無問題
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
|
Quote:
EDIT: I just realized the Battle Nexus Sword kind of looks low-res compared to the others... >.< Oh well, I'm still enjoying the vast amount of images here.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#136 |
|
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 258
|
Good observation!
Lazy production assistants! Actually early production materials did not have Leo with the piece of the belt that went over the shoulder, and the only differences between the turtles in black and white were the shapes of their eyes. Mikey and Don and rounded eyes and Leo and Raph had "angry" eyes. You will see in the coming weeks however that to distinguish them in these types of line ups they gave them more "in character" poses. For instance Raph is cracking his knuckles, where we see Leo here is in more of a "take charge" pose. |
|
|
|
|
|
#137 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Newfoundland, Canada
Posts: 148
|
Anybody else notice the Kanabo design for Leo is listed as "Stage 1".
Also, does this confirm that the Turtles will have pupils in the new season?
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#138 | |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,111
|
Quote:
Thanks!
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#139 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Beijing,China
Posts: 54
|
Thanks T4K,lol,I'm LeoShell On 4kids~
Nice to see you here~ and Rose~
__________________
![]() Cowabunga!! My Brothers,My Friend,Thanks. And Pizza Time~ |
|
|
|
|
|
#140 |
|
無問題
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
|
I noticed that as well. I wonder what a Stage 2 Kanabo Turtle would look like....
__________________
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| 4kids |
|
|