The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2026, 06:26 PM   #121
Daytona
Hench Mutant
 
Daytona's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2025
Posts: 251
Is it just me or is Neca relatively quiet lately?
__________________
https://x.com/JohnnyDi17
lmk if you’re from the drome if u follow me.
Daytona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2026, 12:03 PM   #122
IMJ
Emperor
 
IMJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Midwest, U.S.A.
Posts: 8,839
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daytona View Post
Is it just me or is Neca relatively quiet lately?
"A little too Raph...."
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2026, 01:13 PM   #123
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,751
Casey, Splinter, and Metalhead are up for PO on Tuesday: https://toynewsi.com/139-63747
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2026, 03:26 PM   #124
IMJ
Emperor
 
IMJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Midwest, U.S.A.
Posts: 8,839
It looks like the "Star Warsing" of the Fred Wolf line via NECA is dead at this point....

Maybe?
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2026, 04:31 AM   #125
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,195
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey0 View Post
Casey, Splinter, and Metalhead are up for PO on Tuesday: https://toynewsi.com/139-63747
Odd that Slash was left out…

Hopefully the Mattel thing doesn’t kill this line. But if it does, I’m going to be pissed that certain characters didn’t make it, but they wasted resources on Tiger Claw and a Foot ninja variant.

At a bare minimum I really hope Karai makes the cut. April is important too and deserves a figure, I’m just not interested in her unless it’s one of her season 4 fits. Which seems very unlikely.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2026, 08:14 AM   #126
jestergoblin
Mad Scientist
 
jestergoblin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,461
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Odd that Slash was left out…

Hopefully the Mattel thing doesn’t kill this line. But if it does, I’m going to be pissed that certain characters didn’t make it, but they wasted resources on Tiger Claw and a Foot ninja variant.

At a bare minimum I really hope Karai makes the cut. April is important too and deserves a figure, I’m just not interested in her unless it’s one of her season 4 fits. Which seems very unlikely.
I’m guessing Slash is going to be a deluxe $50+ figure given his size.

Also wouldn’t be shocked if NECA plays the “we’ll wait” game again if the license gets taken away. It took 8 years to finally get the Foot Clan figures back in 2016.
jestergoblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2026, 02:47 PM   #127
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,195
Quote:
Originally Posted by jestergoblin View Post
I’m guessing Slash is going to be a deluxe $50+ figure given his size.

Also wouldn’t be shocked if NECA plays the “we’ll wait” game again if the license gets taken away. It took 8 years to finally get the Foot Clan figures back in 2016.
Yep, we’ll just have to wait and see.

Anyway, I’ll definitely be preordering Splinter immediately tomorrow. I’ll probably get Metalhead. I’m leaning towards not getting Casey unless they offer some kind of incentive for getting all 3.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2026, 08:20 PM   #128
Chaotix12345
Mad Scientist
 
Chaotix12345's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,131
Slash is definitely gonna be at a higher price point, judging by this slide from when he was originally announced:



I just hope that there's not a huge wait for his pre-orders. He's the only one that I absolutely NEED from this line and I don't want any potential Mattel sub-licensing issues getting in the way of him releasing if he's delayed for months.
Chaotix12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2026, 08:22 PM   #129
vexdar
Thug
 
vexdar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 80
It looks like free shipping if you get all 3 2012 figures plus an additional TMNT figure.
vexdar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2026, 04:21 AM   #130
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,195
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaotix12345 View Post
Slash is definitely gonna be at a higher price point, judging by this slide from when he was originally announced:

https://i.postimg.cc/bvZ2TxYL/20260525-210951.jpg

I just hope that there's not a huge wait for his pre-orders. He's the only one that I absolutely NEED from this line and I don't want any potential Mattel sub-licensing issues getting in the way of him releasing if he's delayed for months.
Damn, wish they kept that Q1 2026 date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vexdar View Post
It looks like free shipping if you get all 3 2012 figures plus an additional TMNT figure.
Yeah, not a great deal. Especially considering I don’t need anything else. Would have maybe been nice had they also dropped the new Archie Leatherhead or something in conjunction.

I’ll just be waiting for Target. Free shipping and essentially 10 percent off with my red card.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2026, 05:35 PM   #131
Chaotix12345
Mad Scientist
 
Chaotix12345's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,131


If the writing didn't seem enough on the wall already due to NECA losing the license at the end of the year combined with him not being featured at SDCC at all, Randy has officially confirmed that 2012 Slash has been canned. (They couldn't get him to work at his size and cost.) This would also explain why he didn't go up for pre-order with his wave mates.

Needless to say, I'm BEYOND annoyed by this. He was the only 2012 figure that I absolutely NEEDED and OF COURSE he's the only one that doesn't make it out. They can do "What If" robot versions of Tokka and Rahzar no problem, but they can't make a character that WAY more people would actually recognize and buy work, budget-wise? Bleh. I guess my dreams of finally owning a scale-and-detail-accurate figure of the best animated version of Slash shall go unfulfilled. Oh well. It's less money to spend, I suppose.
Chaotix12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2026, 07:22 PM   #132
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,111
I will forever be bitter about all the nonsense they released while never giving us Chris Allen Turtles, specifically the future Turtles.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.