The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2012, 04:11 PM   #1561
stormbringer
Foot Soldier
 
stormbringer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
Nickelodeon.

-ms
Thank goodness, otherwise I'd have to catch the show on YouTube like I do Transformers prime.
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:35 PM   #1562
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
Thank goodness, otherwise I'd have to catch the show on YouTube like I do Transformers prime.
Same here. I'd hate having to wait for someone to post the episode online.
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:39 PM   #1563
Cure
Y'all need Jesus
 
Cure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,938
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I just hope the Turtles Vs. Foot fights can match some of the ones in the 4kids series.
The fights against the foot weren't even that good. Take off the glasses, man.
__________________
Cure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:43 PM   #1564
Samhain
Dare To Be Stupid!
 
Samhain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Posts: 4,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cure View Post
The fights against the foot weren't even that good. Take off the glasses, man.
That's your opinion. Me personally, I thought the fight sequences were quite good and choreographed nicely. Especially for a kids cartoon.
Samhain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:45 PM   #1565
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cure View Post
The fights against the foot weren't even that good. Take off the glasses, man.
How could they not be good?! The Foot in 2k3 series were awesome. The robots from the OT were nice, but all they did was just shoot lasers and hardly did any ninjutsu in the episodes i've watched.
__________________




Last edited by TurtleTitan97; 02-16-2012 at 04:50 PM.
TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:49 PM   #1566
TMNT is cooler than MOTU
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Southern CA
Posts: 858
Quote:
Originally Posted by TURTLETITAIN97 View Post
Found this online, http://nickalive.blogspot.com/2012/0...e-teenage.html Still trying to see if this is true. If it is, then this is good news. I'll keep looking for more news.


I really hope this is true!
__________________


Thank you for getting rid of Hamato Yoshi, Michael Bay and Co.! He was suuuuuper unnecessary.
TMNT is cooler than MOTU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:52 PM   #1567
Samhain
Dare To Be Stupid!
 
Samhain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Posts: 4,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT is cooler than MOTU View Post


I really hope this is true!
It isn't. See, this is how dumb rumors get started.
Samhain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:57 PM   #1568
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT is cooler than MOTU View Post


I really hope this is true!
Same here. Also, does anyone feel like this rumor could be true? I mean, think about it. A while back we got the date, Nick is dodging the question of if it would be premiring on KCA on twitter( Thanks to my good friend Kalel for informing us on his thread), and now we are getting new still images from a preview at toy fair. But of course, this will still require more investating. I've actually heard crazier rumors that a sneek peek would air this month.
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 05:01 PM   #1569
Samhain
Dare To Be Stupid!
 
Samhain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Posts: 4,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by TURTLETITAIN97 View Post
Same here. Also, does anyone feel like this rumor could be true? I mean, think about it. A while back we got the date, Nick is dodging the question of if it would be premiring on KCA on twitter( Thanks to my good friend Kalel for informing us on his thread), and now we are getting new still images from a preview at toy fair. But of course, this will still require more investating. I've actually heard crazier rumors that a sneek peek would air this month.
Nick dodged a question of us getting a ''sneak peak''. Playmates has already stated the toys come out in August. Common sense would tell you the show is not going to come out before that.
Samhain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 05:02 PM   #1570
Cure
Y'all need Jesus
 
Cure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,938
I've always thought the fights against the foot were pretty sh*tty. Shredder, Bishop and even f*cking Kluh had better scenes.

Even the FEDERATION had better scenes.
__________________
Cure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 05:05 PM   #1571
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samhain View Post
Nick dodged a question of us getting a ''sneak peak''. Playmates has already stated the toys come out in August. Common sense would tell you the show is not going to come out before that.
It's not the first time a show had a sneek peek before it's suppose to premire. Green Lanturn premired in November and it's suppose to show again on March 3. Same with Kung fu Panda: LOA, it had a sneek peek before it's premire. Anything is possible, so we shouldn't just brush it off yet until it's proven wrong.
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 05:07 PM   #1572
Samhain
Dare To Be Stupid!
 
Samhain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Posts: 4,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by TURTLETITAIN97 View Post
It's not the first time a show had a sneek peek before it's suppose to premire. Green Lanturn premired in November and it's suppose to show again on March 3. Anything is possible, so we shouldn't just brush it off yet until it's proven wrong.
What are you talking about? I think you ne to re-read some posts, dude. A sneak peek most probably will happen after the KCA. But the show will not premier till fall.
Samhain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 05:09 PM   #1573
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Im just saying we shouldn't brush it off just yet. As far as I know, it hasn't been confirmed wrong. That's why Im saying it could premire after KCA.
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 05:17 PM   #1574
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,214
Like I've brought up before, Young Justice and Kung Fu Panda, and Green Lantern have all recently had special premiers before they started airing regularly. It happens.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 05:29 PM   #1575
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by TURTLETITAIN97 View Post
Found this online, http://nickalive.blogspot.com/2012/0...e-teenage.html Still trying to see if this is true. If it is, then this is good news. I'll keep looking for more news.
Man I really hope this is true. But whether it is or isn't, thanks Turtle Titain for posting it!
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 05:31 PM   #1576
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zany Orange Dude View Post
Man I really hope this is true. But whether it is or isn't, thanks Turtle Titain for posting it!
Your welcome Zany, I just hope we get new information or pictures soon.
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 07:01 PM   #1577
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
Ok, I now have it from a reliable source that there WILL be some sort of preview connected with the Kids Choice Awards, but don't expect it to be much more than a minute or two. I'm sure we'll hear more soon. Details on when it will be exactly aren't confirmed yet.

(I also heard some other awesome news today, but I'm not allowed to share - arrrrg.)
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 07:03 PM   #1578
Drose18
The Catalina Wine Mixer
 
Drose18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
Cool i think my dad told me he knew the guy who did battle los angeles
Drose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 07:04 PM   #1579
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
(I also heard some other awesome news today, but I'm not allowed to share - arrrrg.)
Then don't say even mention it...please. That's the absolute worst thing ever. "I have news, but..." only makes people start pointless rumors or gripe that they aren't part of some secret info club.
[/rant]

One wonders if the promos that they are showing at Toy Fair will be recycled for the KCA.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 07:04 PM   #1580
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
Ok, I now have it from a reliable source that there WILL be some sort of preview connected with the Kids Choice Awards, but don't expect it to be much more than a minute or two. I'm sure we'll hear more soon. Details on when it will be exactly aren't confirmed yet.

(I also heard some other awesome news today, but I'm not allowed to share - arrrrg.)
That's good news! Thanks for the share!
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.