The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2015, 09:17 AM   #1661
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
AND painted details.

It must be a early Christmas miracle
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 07:02 PM   #1662
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer
 
Autbot_Benz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ventura California
Posts: 9,168
well I checked Playmates's Basic Figure page on their website. They have only added the Head Dropping turtles. So I guess even they don't know when the next basic wave is out.
__________________
I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons.
Autbot_Benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 10:03 PM   #1663
OrokuYoshiFilms
Stone Warrior
 
OrokuYoshiFilms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: The Mutant Module
Posts: 908
Hey no Muckman on the check off sheet?
OrokuYoshiFilms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 02:23 PM   #1664
BubbaShelby
Foot Soldier
 
BubbaShelby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Santa Cruz, California
Posts: 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrokuYoshiFilms View Post
Hey no Muckman on the check off sheet?
I emailed Playmates the other day about Muckman and got this response:

"The figure is not due out until sometime next year 2016 and there is no release date as yet.
Thank you & Regards,
Paula Billingsley
Consumer & Office Services
Playmates Toys Inc."

So no Muckman until next year.
BubbaShelby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 02:44 PM   #1665
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer
 
Autbot_Benz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ventura California
Posts: 9,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaShelby View Post
I emailed Playmates the other day about Muckman and got this response:

"The figure is not due out until sometime next year 2016 and there is no release date as yet.
Thank you & Regards,
Paula Billingsley
Consumer & Office Services
Playmates Toys Inc."

So no Muckman until next year.
should have asked her where is the june wave of figures Karai Monkey Brains etc.
__________________
I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons.
Autbot_Benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 04:02 PM   #1666
DVD
Mad Scientist
 
DVD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Shanghai
Posts: 2,066
The next wave(s) have been manufactured.
Karai though, from I can figure, was meant to ship out with a previous wave. I can say that an earlier run of the figure completely omitted the snake head mouth paint ap. I know that has been rectified. This QC issue could have delayed its release. Maybe !!
However, this and the next six figures have been made.



I believe that the packaging is undergoing some changes. I will post pics of packaging soon. Main thing for those concerned, is that these will be out very soon.
DVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 04:39 PM   #1667
Ninturtle
Mad Scientist
 
Ninturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,534
This is what Paula told me in regardd to the next wave

Here is list of some of the newer figures that are coming out in 2015.

Please be advised that these dates and figures are subject to change.*

Mikey Turflytle:* April 2015

Karai Serpent: June 2015

Napoleon:** June 2015

Monkey Brains: June 2015

Dark Beaver is on hold and no date to ship has been scheduled.

*

Thanks for your feedback.

Regards, Paula Billingsley

Consumer & Office Services

Playmates Toys Inc.

www.playmatestoys.com

855-807-9515
Ninturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 04:50 PM   #1668
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer
 
Autbot_Benz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ventura California
Posts: 9,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninturtle View Post
This is what Paula told me in regardd to the next wave

Here is list of some of the newer figures that are coming out in 2015.

Please be advised that these dates and figures are subject to change.*

Mikey Turflytle:* April 2015

Karai Serpent: June 2015

Napoleon:** June 2015

Monkey Brains: June 2015

Dark Beaver is on hold and no date to ship has been scheduled.

*

Thanks for your feedback.

Regards, Paula Billingsley

Consumer & Office Services

Playmates Toys Inc.

www.playmatestoys.com

855-807-9515
at this rate Napolien Karai and MB will be out in July or August
__________________
I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons.
Autbot_Benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 07:58 PM   #1669
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Am I the only one who has a bad feeling that a lot of these upcoming figures will end up being cancelled/not released at all?
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 11:36 PM   #1670
cloud
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 738
Nah. It's already in production. If it's just a shown prototype at comic con or something then it might not see the day but if the toy is already manufactured. The only logical thing to do is ship them out and sell them.
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 12:10 AM   #1671
DVD
Mad Scientist
 
DVD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Shanghai
Posts: 2,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
Am I the only one who has a bad feeling that a lot of these upcoming figures will end up being cancelled/not released at all?
Yes, they are all coming out. The figures in my pic are all production (not prototype) figures. And there are more after these
DVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 08:31 PM   #1672
DVD
Mad Scientist
 
DVD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Shanghai
Posts: 2,066
OK, so they are a little big for these, but I had to test out the Pizza Thrower with the Neca dudes.

Yes, I caved and bought the Mutation figures that turn into weapons... Oh, and the two new Head Droppers are in there (Mikey and Raph)







The latest leaflet advertises Casey Jones' ice hockey vehicle.
Me - Im yet to come across the T-Rocket. Haven't seen it anywhere.
DVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 09:45 PM   #1673
slashpieturtlemix
Mad Scientist
 
slashpieturtlemix's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Metairie, LA
Posts: 1,259
I wish Playmates would hurry up and release some of these toys. I havent been this excited for turtle stuff since I was a kid lol I want those transforming ones badly
__________________
Owner of Hkohles1gaming, kohlesgoods, and hkohles1.

https://www.youtube.com/user/hkohles1

https://www.ebay.com/usr/kohlesgoods

https://www.facebook.com/hkohles1gaming
slashpieturtlemix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 09:49 PM   #1674
Prototype
Foot Soldier
 
Prototype's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Scandinavia
Posts: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVD View Post
OK, so they are a little big for these, but I had to test out the Pizza Thrower with the Neca dudes.

Yes, I caved and bought the Mutation figures that turn into weapons... Oh, and the two new Head Droppers are in there (Mikey and Raph)

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/a...E07266FDC8.jpg

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/a...CF8E7A1115.jpg

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/a...D0BB04CB6D.jpg

The latest leaflet advertises Casey Jones' ice hockey vehicle.
Me - Im yet to come across the T-Rocket. Haven't seen it anywhere.
Could you provide us with a close up of the new secret sewer lair from the leaflet? Would be much appreciated!

I noticed that splinters ladder is mounted "wrong", yust as in the box art of the original version (it should be on the right side, thats where the connection holes is placed atlest in the original version).

Or maybe the box art is just photoshopped with new colours and cardboard design.
Prototype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 09:51 PM   #1675
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Isn't that just an old pre-production photo?
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 03:09 AM   #1676
darthwahl56
Mad Scientist
 
darthwahl56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: I live in a Sewer.
Posts: 1,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
Am I the only one who has a bad feeling that a lot of these upcoming figures will end up being cancelled/not released at all?
I don't see the Beavers or Attila the Frog in the ad that came with the most recent redeco/repaint/fred wolf painted Turtles. Even if DVD has them these could end up being cancelled. I don't want this, but it is possible unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVD View Post
The latest leaflet advertises Casey Jones' ice hockey vehicle.
Me - Im yet to come across the T-Rocket. Haven't seen it anywhere.
You not being able to find the T-Rawket is odd. I found it a few times. But you, the person that gets these toys early, that is just out of place.

That Pizza thrower is the best. I need a couple of those in my life. How many Pizzas come with it? Thank you DVD for posting pics of that. It is nice looking.

I really hope the fact they got rid of Attila and the Beavers out of the new ad doesn't mean they got cancelled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaShelby View Post
I emailed Playmates the other day about Muckman and got this response:

"The figure is not due out until sometime next year 2016 and there is no release date as yet.
Thank you & Regards,
Paula Billingsley
Consumer & Office Services
Playmates Toys Inc."

So no Muckman until next year.
Yeah, especially since that Fred Wolf wave was an absolute must to put out. Let's put off new characters for redecos on figures we already have. Good idea.

What other figures are they bringing out that deserves more attention than Muckman, Attila, or the Beavers? Let me guess Dimension X Turtles.

I forgot Muckman earlier. They got rid of Muckman from the ad. They also had that figure printed on the card as well. Well, this is sludge. I don't know how much I want to collect a line that cancels mutants/alien figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Isn't that just an old pre-production photo?
It is definitely photoshopped. I got a recent release of one of the raph motorcycle and it came with an ad that has the new sewer repaint.
__________________


"Party Wagon on the Move!"

Last edited by darthwahl56; 06-19-2015 at 03:55 AM. Reason: 2x posts
darthwahl56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 08:50 AM   #1677
Prototype
Foot Soldier
 
Prototype's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Scandinavia
Posts: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Isn't that just an old pre-production photo?
Take a look at this "promo picture" from the original release:



Now compare it with the picture on the leaflet:



The boy hasn't aged a single day...
Prototype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 09:06 AM   #1678
Discogod
Resolutely Analogue.
 
Discogod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Birmingham, UK
Posts: 1,707
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthwahl56 View Post
I don't see the Beavers or Attila the Frog in the ad that came with the most recent redeco/repaint/fred wolf painted Turtles. Even if DVD has them these could end up being cancelled. I don't want this, but it is possible unfortunately.
It's extremely unlikely they'll be cancelled - the tooling's been made, which is the biggest cost in making an action figure (the tools to actually cast the figures can cost tens of thousands of dollars), so you can bet Playmates will find some way of getting them out there to try and recoup their costs.
Discogod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 11:49 AM   #1679
tw2thr3
Foot Soldier
 
tw2thr3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 121
Nice stuff DVD I like the head dropping Mike and Raph, are we expected to see them retail soon?
tw2thr3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 05:13 PM   #1680
jasonzilla
New Recruit
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Corpus Christi, TX
Posts: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by tw2thr3 View Post
Nice stuff DVD I like the head dropping Mike and Raph, are we expected to see them retail soon?
I went to Walmart today and saw Head Dropping Raph and Mike. Also had a lot of the older figs on the new cards. I picked up Ninjas in Training Leo and Don on the new card. No Karai, though. Hopefully she'll be in the next shipment.
jasonzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.