The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2014, 03:03 PM   #1
masterninja
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: NYC Sewers
Posts: 69
Lightbulb TMNT 2015 Figures

Hi am new to the forums, so if you see me doing something thing wrong please tell me thanks. Now I went threw the Toys/Collectible Discussion page and noticed its almost 2015 right ? so I decided to create the 2015 TMNT figures thread. So feel free to post all 2015 TMNT Figure pictures/news here. To start the thread I will tell you all something, ok so I hear ◾Bebop ◾Rocksteady ◾Mutant Karai ◾Baxter Fly ◾Biotroid ◾Turflytle Mikey will all come out sometime November this year.
masterninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 01:03 AM   #2
joefsas
Stone Warrior
 
joefsas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Dorset, uk
Posts: 690
Does this include all figures or just nick series? If so, the only figures i'm looking foward to so far, is classic Shredder and Krang/android suit. Anyone know roughly when they are being released btw?
__________________
WANTED: S.H.FIGUARTS LEONARDO BANDANA TAIL PIECE!
joefsas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 08:57 AM   #3
masterninja
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: NYC Sewers
Posts: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by joefsas View Post
Does this include all figures or just nick series? If so, the only figures i'm looking foward to so far, is classic Shredder and Krang/android suit. Anyone know roughly when they are being released btw?
All figures
masterninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 01:02 PM   #4
zaktheneutrino
Stone Warrior
 
zaktheneutrino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: PA
Posts: 913
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterninja View Post
Hi am new to the forums, so if you see me doing something thing wrong please tell me thanks. Now I went threw the Toys/Collectible Discussion page and noticed its almost 2015 right ? so I decided to create the 2015 TMNT figures thread. So feel free to post all 2015 TMNT Figure pictures/news here. To start the thread I will tell you all something, ok so I hear ◾Bebop ◾Rocksteady ◾Mutant Karai ◾Baxter Fly ◾Biotroid ◾Turflytle Mikey will all come out sometime November this year.
Just out of curiosity, where did you hear that those figures will be out in November? I could be completely wrong but I don't see all of them being released by the end of this year. If they are, however, I need to update my Christmas list
__________________
"We strike hard and fade away.....into the night."

Check out my TMNT website for news, reviews and more!
http://www.thewhitefootsoldier.com

Instagram: The White Foot Soldier
zaktheneutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 02:07 PM   #5
masterninja
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: NYC Sewers
Posts: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaktheneutrino View Post
Just out of curiosity, where did you hear that those figures will be out in November? I could be completely wrong but I don't see all of them being released by the end of this year. If they are, however, I need to update my Christmas list
I believe I heard it on a TMNT Facebook page, I could be wrong about the figures but I do know some figures come out in November.
masterninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 02:22 PM   #6
HotNunchuckFury
Foot Soldier
 
HotNunchuckFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 160
Turflytle! I need, buzz buzz...
HotNunchuckFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 02:28 PM   #7
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
So you made a thread about 2015 figures yet are only reporting sourceless information about 2014 figures?
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 02:33 PM   #8
masterninja
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: NYC Sewers
Posts: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
So you made a thread about 2015 figures yet are only reporting sourceless information about 2014 figures?
The thread is made for 2015 figures your right but sense the next wave comes out next Month I just wanted to tell you all about it.

Is anyone going to get the Mystic ninja figures that come out in 2015 they look cool.
masterninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 03:08 PM   #9
BubbaShelby
Foot Soldier
 
BubbaShelby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Santa Cruz, California
Posts: 195
Aren't the Dream Beavers scheduled for 2015? I might get those if the toys turn out looking good.
BubbaShelby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 03:10 PM   #10
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaShelby View Post
Aren't the Dream Beavers scheduled for 2015? I might get those if the toys turn out looking good.
I wonder if Playmates will go the variant route with the Beavers and make all the different colors, but pack them differently in cases.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 02:01 AM   #11
Raptor86
Stone Warrior
 
Raptor86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Palermo, Italy
Posts: 553
I want a Mondo Gecko figure announced ASAP!
__________________
TMNTItalia
Raptor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 08:27 AM   #12
BubbaShelby
Foot Soldier
 
BubbaShelby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Santa Cruz, California
Posts: 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
I wonder if Playmates will go the variant route with the Beavers and make all the different colors, but pack them differently in cases.
Depending on their size, they could also do two two-packs. (Aren't there four Dream Beavers total?)
BubbaShelby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 09:58 AM   #13
tmntgoldcoin
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaShelby View Post
Depending on their size, they could also do two two-packs. (Aren't there four Dream Beavers total?)
I hope there are two-packs. I'm a huge can of multipacks and believe there should be more. I can't believe the states haven't gotten a NIK 4-pack of the turtles. I've seen that they made one overseas, Japan I think.
tmntgoldcoin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 10:56 AM   #14
masterninja
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: NYC Sewers
Posts: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntgoldcoin View Post
I hope there are two-packs. I'm a huge can of multipacks and believe there should be more. I can't believe the states haven't gotten a NIK 4-pack of the turtles. I've seen that they made one overseas, Japan I think.
I believe in 2015 were getting a 3 pack of Leonardo it comes with 80s Leo Comic book Leo and Nick Leo.
masterninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 11:20 AM   #15
OrokuYoshiFilms
Stone Warrior
 
OrokuYoshiFilms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: The Mutant Module
Posts: 908
What about that new Party Wagon? Wait, are we just talking figures here?
OrokuYoshiFilms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 03:38 PM   #16
JonesyKitty
Mad Scientist
 
JonesyKitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,063
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterninja View Post
I believe in 2015 were getting a 3 pack of Leonardo it comes with 80s Leo Comic book Leo and Nick Leo.
yup its a Target exclusive
__________________
JonesyKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 05:46 PM   #17
psychturtle
Mad Scientist
 
psychturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,001
I'm definitely buying that 3-pack. That'll stay MIP

Last edited by psychturtle; 10-17-2014 at 08:53 PM.
psychturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 06:21 PM   #18
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Unless the Leo in that pack is new, I won't get it.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 03:10 AM   #19
Hakase
Foot Soldier
 
Hakase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 114
That 3 pack looks so cool. I would so get it, if I didn't have all of those already. It would be cool if different retail stores had a different exclusive 3 packs
__________________
Hakase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 05:00 AM   #20
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Well I sure hope that Leo History pack sells better than the 2014 Movie packs Target has... those will make good clearance pick-ups in the coming weeks.

Since the reissue of OT Leo was a TRU exclusive, these may get some bites on that merit... unfortunately, I think most kids and collectors already own AT LEAST one of the figures in the pack if not 2, so I can't see them selling much.

Uncreative idea for a pack if you ask me. Why not do some EXCLUSIVE figures like what Hasbro does with its Marvel Legends and Star Wars packs?
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.