![]() |
|
|
#1761 |
|
無問題
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
|
Speaking of s*** obviously not being rare:
http://toys.shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nk....c0.m270.l1313 Check out the three 'Leo mislabeled as Raph' figures here. Makes me physically ill.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1762 |
|
A Magic Light Dudette!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spain.
Posts: 3,878
|
All right! Its clear now... I understand what you mean about seller....I didnt notice it because the first time I saw an art cell was very, very rare for me
...Thanks for your answers! |
|
|
|
|
|
#1763 | |
|
Dare To Be Stupid!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Posts: 4,752
|
Quote:
Just made an offer. It was declined instantly. Haha. Im probably not the first to offer that much. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1764 |
|
A Magic Light Dudette!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spain.
Posts: 3,878
|
Then, I supouse.... hes not going to offer free shipping cost....LOL
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1765 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 952
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1766 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Nope.avi
Posts: 825
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1767 |
|
I'm SUPER into myself
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
|
http://cgi.ebay.com/Jim-Lee-s-Teenag...item3a58cb0001
Heres that Jim Lee Leo bootleg. Way to put the fact that it is a bootleg in the smallest font possible so you look extra shady. lol. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1768 | |
|
Scatter the nuns!!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,981
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1769 | |
|
Will not be censored
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
|
I think he had two of them.
__________________
Quote:
TheGreatestTMNTurtlesSellerEVER on eBay International shipping assistance: [email protected] |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1770 | |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 233
|
Actually three. I had 3 Leonardos, 2 Michaelangelos and one Donatello. Sold 1 Leonardo on here. And now Im selling 1 Michaelangelo and 1 Leonardo on eBay.
Quote:
And I dont like how you seem to be against me in your post. Like I'm not a nice guy or a good seller :/ If the buyer contacts me after he/she recieved the item and he/she thought it was original I would gladly pay the buyer back the money for the figure. If I get it back in the same condition of course!
__________________
My collection of TMNT: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=28233 Collecting mostly TMNT comics, movies and games released in Sweden. Last edited by Alex; 03-16-2010 at 03:47 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1771 |
|
Scatter the nuns!!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,981
|
I'm not too sure about that statement. I could see plenty of people thinking this is legit. Plenty of people come here on the Drome and wonder if one was made. But you do have it worded in the auction, even if tiny and not in the title or anything, and if someone buys it thinking it is real, then it's their fault.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1772 | |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 233
|
Quote:
Sorry if its off topic btw.
__________________
My collection of TMNT: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=28233 Collecting mostly TMNT comics, movies and games released in Sweden. Last edited by Alex; 03-16-2010 at 03:39 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1773 |
|
無問題
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
|
Just f***ing give it to me and all will be well
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1774 | |
|
Scatter the nuns!!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,981
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1775 | |
|
I'm SUPER into myself
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
|
Quote:
Easy tiger, I simply said the tiny text disclaimer makes it looks shady. Which, it does. I have neither a pitchfork nor torch in my hand. Trust me, when I am against you, you will know it. Last edited by Archon_Turtle; 03-16-2010 at 06:24 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1776 |
|
Scatter the nuns!!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,981
|
You do NOT want to know what he REALLY has in his hand...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1777 |
|
I'm SUPER into myself
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1778 | |
|
Will not be censored
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
|
Amen to that.
__________________
Quote:
TheGreatestTMNTurtlesSellerEVER on eBay International shipping assistance: [email protected] |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1779 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Nope.avi
Posts: 825
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1780 |
|
Writer • Director
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
|
Psh I don't even use my hands to type anymore.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|