The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2010, 10:37 PM   #1781
Mutated Turtle
Stone Warrior
 
Mutated Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Nope.avi
Posts: 825
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
Psh I don't even use my hands to type anymore.
What do you use?
Mutated Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 10:40 PM   #1782
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by pipsqueak View Post
What do you use?
That's for Hans Von Beck to know and you to find out.
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 10:52 PM   #1783
andrewdsz
Stone Warrior
 
andrewdsz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 952
http://cgi.ebay.com/TEENAGE-MUTANT-N...item3cab32b21e

OM-FG BBQ EX-RARE TURTLE in TURTLE mini mutant MOC set, you probably will find this kind auction once like every 4~5 years. I personally have never seem them MOC sellin together, worth at least 120$.
andrewdsz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 01:20 AM   #1784
Alex
Foot Soldier
 
Alex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
Easy tiger, I simply said the tiny text disclaimer makes it looks shady. Which, it does.

I have neither a pitchfork nor torch in my hand. Trust me, when I am against you, you will know it.
Yepp, actually it does. And no problem And I don't want to know either what you have in you hand
__________________
My collection of TMNT: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=28233

Collecting mostly TMNT comics, movies and games released in Sweden.
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 05:09 AM   #1785
JaffleMan
Stone Warrior
 
JaffleMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Portarlington, Vic Australia
Posts: 761
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewdsz View Post
http://cgi.ebay.com/TEENAGE-MUTANT-N...item3cab32b21e

OM-FG BBQ EX-RARE TURTLE in TURTLE mini mutant MOC set, you probably will find this kind auction once like every 4~5 years. I personally have never seem them MOC sellin together, worth at least 120$.
Those are rare?
JaffleMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 12:42 PM   #1786
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaffleMan View Post
Those are rare?
Individually, they arent TERRIBLY rare IMO...but together, all in package, yeah you dont see that too often.

I actually had 2 of these in box and two out of box...I ended up opening the two so I could display them all together easily
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 12:46 PM   #1787
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
ooh they are awesome, still got the Donatello, but as my luck goes. it's not shipping international
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 03:29 PM   #1788
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Heres a replica TGRI canister if anyones interested. Starting bid of $210... meh....

Still cool I guess... though that one dude on here was selling em cheaper.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Teenage-Mutant-N...item2306048472


Also the japanese anime schtick, the supermant OVA episodes. I have this dvd actually & its pretty decent. Subtitles, english menu, quality of the episodes aint too bad.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Very-Rare-Ninja-...item2a0591825b

Last edited by Powder; 03-18-2010 at 03:37 PM.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 03:39 PM   #1789
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
It says "listing has been removed/is no longer available" on the cannister...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 03:44 PM   #1790
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oroku_CJJ View Post
It says "listing has been removed/is no longer available" on the cannister...
Very odd. I posted it in the props thread too. Methinks someone made them an offer to remove it eh?
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 02:13 AM   #1791
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
I am less than convinced...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ninja-Turtles-pr...item2306193aad
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 09:25 AM   #1792
Navin Johnson
Stone Warrior
 
Navin Johnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Very odd. I posted it in the props thread too. Methinks someone made them an offer to remove it eh?
Its still there ..

http://cgi.ebay.com/Teenage-Mutant-N...item2306048472
__________________
Lord loves a workin' man
Navin Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 09:26 AM   #1793
Sarah
Hench Mutant
 
Sarah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In Archon's kitchen playing with his toys while he's tied up on the ground. :D
Posts: 287
you gotta wonder if he will ever sell them at those prices.

http://cgi.ebay.com/TMNT-Ninja-Turtl...item563a92b305

http://cgi.ebay.com/TMNT-Ninja-Turtl...item563a934140
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 09:40 AM   #1794
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
The Scratch, I could see going at a high price (but maybe not that high), but the Foot Soldier? REALLY!? Pfft.

It's stuff like this that make me waffle over buying even his cheaper prototypes.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 10:45 AM   #1795
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah View Post

I would doubt it, since I've never paid more than $500 for a wax in my life. Though admittedly a nice piece.

Maybe someday he will wake up and realize that there is not that kind of demand for the turtle prototype market,as I am one of about 5 "hardcore" prototype collectors, and none of us are that stupid.

Remember, this is the same crazy bastard thats been trying to sell the radio boy for thousands for the last 5 years.

It makes me sad to know that such a beautiful piece is going to be locked up with that jerk forever.
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 07:07 PM   #1796
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
Wowzers. Someone shelled out for it. I still don't buy the guys story. Best of luck to the buyer.
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 09:35 PM   #1797
Ron
Thug
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 87
H

I offered 300 $, but he sold it for 399 $. I was speaking with him through Ebay.

Ron
Ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 10:32 PM   #1798
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
I offered 300 $, but he sold it for 399 $. I was speaking with him through Ebay.

Ron
Not bad if its legit...however...I still don't believe it is.
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 09:06 AM   #1799
Canadian Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
Canadian Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Small town Ontario, West of Toronto
Posts: 1,257
Ya sorry guy, I agree with Archon here, this guy is full of Sh!t.

So I have a quick question about authenticity. I would really like to grab this: http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...:B:WNA:CA:1123

PS, don't bid against me!! hahaha But is this a legit copy or a bad rip?

Thanks!
Canadian Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 09:58 AM   #1800
agliarept
Hench Mutant
 
agliarept's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 475
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
Not bad if its legit...however...I still don't believe it is.
Hi guys, my gf bought this for me for 350, looks like a nice replica, but she thought i'd like it.

what i did want to make, however, was a separate thread about this specific seller. there have been many times when he sells these kinds of masks and lists them as props, but i doubt they are since he keeps all his listings private. he has different masks and different usernames on ebay but its still the same email address. has anyone else dealt with him?
agliarept is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.