The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2010, 06:12 PM   #1761
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Speaking of s*** obviously not being rare:

http://toys.shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nk....c0.m270.l1313

Check out the three 'Leo mislabeled as Raph' figures here. Makes me physically ill.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 09:16 AM   #1762
Luzmagica
A Magic Light Dudette!
 
Luzmagica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spain.
Posts: 3,878
All right! Its clear now... I understand what you mean about seller....I didnt notice it because the first time I saw an art cell was very, very rare for me ...
Thanks for your answers!
__________________
Luzmagica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 12:07 PM   #1763
Samhain
Dare To Be Stupid!
 
Samhain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Posts: 4,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ninjinister View Post
Speaking of s*** obviously not being rare:

http://toys.shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nk....c0.m270.l1313

Check out the three 'Leo mislabeled as Raph' figures here. Makes me physically ill.
Lmao! I wonder how much the fees are to keep that friggin thing up. What a waste. Im gonna offer him $20 for it.

Just made an offer. It was declined instantly. Haha. Im probably not the first to offer that much.
Samhain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 12:12 PM   #1764
Luzmagica
A Magic Light Dudette!
 
Luzmagica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spain.
Posts: 3,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by samhain88 View Post
Lmao! I wonder how much the fees are to keep that friggin thing up. What a waste. Im gonna offer him $20 for it.
Then, I supouse.... hes not going to offer free shipping cost....LOL
__________________
Luzmagica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 03:45 PM   #1765
andrewdsz
Stone Warrior
 
andrewdsz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 952
http://cgi.ebay.com/TMNT-WINGED-WARR...item255967c1e0

loose winged leo in good condition.
andrewdsz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 06:45 PM   #1766
Mutated Turtle
Stone Warrior
 
Mutated Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Nope.avi
Posts: 825
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTGal View Post

if no one cares I'll start doing the same thing. Attention everyone! I have a napkin for sale. It's not just any ordinary napkin it's a super rare and hard to find napkin that also grants you wishes. Anyone want to buy it for $500?
i'll give you 1000 dollars for it.
Mutated Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 03:43 AM   #1767
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
http://cgi.ebay.com/Jim-Lee-s-Teenag...item3a58cb0001

Heres that Jim Lee Leo bootleg. Way to put the fact that it is a bootleg in the smallest font possible so you look extra shady. lol.
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 07:17 AM   #1768
OA
Scatter the nuns!!
 
OA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,981
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
http://cgi.ebay.com/Jim-Lee-s-Teenag...item3a58cb0001

Heres that Jim Lee Leo bootleg. Way to put the fact that it is a bootleg in the smallest font possible so you look extra shady. lol.
I thought this was being auctioned off in the sales section? Or maybe this is another one he had.
__________________
OA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 11:40 AM   #1769
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
I think he had two of them.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 03:06 PM   #1770
Alex
Foot Soldier
 
Alex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oroku_CJJ View Post
I think he had two of them.
Actually three. I had 3 Leonardos, 2 Michaelangelos and one Donatello. Sold 1 Leonardo on here. And now Im selling 1 Michaelangelo and 1 Leonardo on eBay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle
Heres that Jim Lee Leo bootleg. Way to put the fact that it is a bootleg in the smallest font possible so you look extra shady. lol.
All true Turtle fans should already know that its a bootleg. And Its in the description, and a thread have been up here at the forum about it. And that its in smallest font Im sorry for. That wasnt planned. I admit I copied someone elses description at eBay and just changed the texts.

And I dont like how you seem to be against me in your post. Like I'm not a nice guy or a good seller :/ If the buyer contacts me after he/she recieved the item and he/she thought it was original I would gladly pay the buyer back the money for the figure. If I get it back in the same condition of course!
__________________
My collection of TMNT: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=28233

Collecting mostly TMNT comics, movies and games released in Sweden.

Last edited by Alex; 03-16-2010 at 03:47 PM.
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 03:22 PM   #1771
OA
Scatter the nuns!!
 
OA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,981
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexzien View Post
And all true turtle fans know that its a bootleg
I'm not too sure about that statement. I could see plenty of people thinking this is legit. Plenty of people come here on the Drome and wonder if one was made. But you do have it worded in the auction, even if tiny and not in the title or anything, and if someone buys it thinking it is real, then it's their fault.
__________________
OA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 03:31 PM   #1772
Alex
Foot Soldier
 
Alex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTerminator View Post
I'm not too sure about that statement. I could see plenty of people thinking this is legit. Plenty of people come here on the Drome and wonder if one was made. But you do have it worded in the auction, even if tiny and not in the title or anything, and if someone buys it thinking it is real, then it's their fault.
Yes, its their fault. But as I said before. I would pay them back if they thought it was a legit one. I now know that I should have written bootleg in the title. Can I cancel the auction without loosing that much money? Or is eBay expensive when it comes to canceling auctions?

Sorry if its off topic btw.
__________________
My collection of TMNT: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=28233

Collecting mostly TMNT comics, movies and games released in Sweden.

Last edited by Alex; 03-16-2010 at 03:39 PM.
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 03:37 PM   #1773
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Just f***ing give it to me and all will be well
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 05:38 PM   #1774
OA
Scatter the nuns!!
 
OA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,981
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexzien View Post
Yes, its their fault. But as I said before. I would pay them back if they thought it was a legit one. I now know that I should have written bootleg in the title. Can I cancel the auction without loosing that much money? Or is eBay expensive when it comes to canceling auctions?

Sorry if its off topic btw.
You should be able to EDIT the item and the item title. In My Ebay, look at the item you are selling on the side you should see something like Actions. When you select it, you can hit revise and that will take you to en edit mode. From there you should be able to make a number of changes, including inside the description. But you have to do it soon as after it gets close to ending, you can't make those type changes anymore. And these changes shouldn't cost you anything.
__________________
OA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 05:55 PM   #1775
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexzien View Post
And I dont like how you seem to be against me in your post. Like I'm not a nice guy or a good seller :/ If the buyer contacts me after he/she recieved the item and he/she thought it was original I would gladly pay the buyer back the money for the figure. If I get it back in the same condition of course!

Easy tiger, I simply said the tiny text disclaimer makes it looks shady. Which, it does.

I have neither a pitchfork nor torch in my hand. Trust me, when I am against you, you will know it.

Last edited by Archon_Turtle; 03-16-2010 at 06:24 PM.
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 06:11 PM   #1776
OA
Scatter the nuns!!
 
OA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,981
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
I have neither a pitchfork nor torch in my hand.
You do NOT want to know what he REALLY has in his hand...
__________________
OA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 06:25 PM   #1777
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTerminator View Post
You do NOT want to know what he REALLY has in his hand...
I AM an excellent one handed typer. Just sayin'.
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 10:16 PM   #1778
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
Trust me, when I am against you, you will know it.
Amen to that.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 10:23 PM   #1779
Mutated Turtle
Stone Warrior
 
Mutated Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Nope.avi
Posts: 825
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTerminator View Post
You do NOT want to know what he REALLY has in his hand...
Yeah...I don't think I do...:neutra l:
Mutated Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 10:31 PM   #1780
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
I AM an excellent one handed typer. Just sayin'.
Psh I don't even use my hands to type anymore.
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.