The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2014, 03:45 PM   #1821
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
MOTW stands for Mutant of the Week.

Looks like that snake could be Karai, and it would make sense after she spit venom in his eye. It's a good thing it's not bugs or cockroaches as it has been before. It'll be nice to have these nightmares be different from those fears. I so hope Leo's is about the attack.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 11:20 PM   #1822
Drose18
The Catalina Wine Mixer
 
Drose18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
The guy next to casey looks an awful lot like creepy eddy...
Drose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 11:24 PM   #1823
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshdonnie View Post
The guy next to casey looks an awful lot like creepy eddy...
Are you blind?
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 11:30 PM   #1824
Electric
Epic Hiatus
 
Electric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,484
RaPhs nightmare is snakes?

Not sold on that yet, as I don't know if it's been clarified as individual nightmares or all 4 in one. Like Raph is being attacked by snakes because that's Leo's nightmare. That could be interesting, all four of their worst nightmares in one.
Or could be Rapjs, just hope they explain it.

And I'm never one to do this, as really his April crush doesn't bother me, but for this, if it is their own nightmares, I really want Donnie to have something different. Nothing tied or related to April of Casey. Give him something like not being able to fix New York, or some dramatic fear. In fungus humongous, his fear, while related to not being accepted, was more comical in nature. It worked and I had no issue with it, but for this one, something dark or dramatic or different.
__________________
Electric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 12:25 AM   #1825
Luckyday
Mad Scientist
 
Luckyday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshdonnie View Post
The guy next to casey looks an awful lot like creepy eddy...
looks more like casey's cousin sid.
__________________
Quote:
It’s time we stop trying to be perfect and be who we really are.
We’re crazed, angry, sweaty animals!
We’re not unicorns!
WE’RE WOMEN AND WE TAKE WHAT WE WANT!
-Wendy Corduroy, Gravity Falls
Luckyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 12:55 AM   #1826
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
It's probably Freddy Krueger.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 01:11 AM   #1827
evan2000
Stone Warrior
 
evan2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
It's probably Freddy Krueger.
I thought Freddy Krueger (I mean Robert Englund of course) will be voicing one of the Dream Beavers?
evan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 01:29 AM   #1828
Mellie
Foot Soldier
 
Mellie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 184
He's probably another silly pop culture reference! Or maybe the owner of the hot rod.
Mellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 05:17 AM   #1829
GoldenFlither
Thug
 
GoldenFlither's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Dublin
Posts: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
Found this on Tumblr, which is from Ciro's Instagram account

This is for the next episode.



https://38.media.tumblr.com/4d749a0a...wk3o1_1280.jpg
Out of curiosity, I checked out the original Instagram post. I did not know about this 'Trilogy of Terror' angle Ciro had been going for (i.e. Within the Woods, Buried Secrets, now Dream Beavers)! It's too bad Halloween has passed, it would have been great to watch all three in a row with the kiddies after their trick-or-treating.

That said, as much as they've handled the first two well (though the younger did cover her eyes during April's mother's transformation), this image looks a lot scarier than that of Donatello as the Thing - admirably so mind you, credit to the animators for the intense, hell-like lighting. Hopefully it doesn't get too out-of-hand.

Though goodness knows I'm guiltily getting a kick out of it.
GoldenFlither is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 07:13 AM   #1830
Bitsy83
Hench Mutant
 
Bitsy83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: My house
Posts: 266
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
Found this on Tumblr, which is from Ciro's Instagram account

This is for the next episode.



https://38.media.tumblr.com/4d749a0a...wk3o1_1280.jpg

Wow!!!! Looks so powerful.

Looks like Raph has a fear of snakes which is interesting. I think it's caused by Karai spitting c**p in his eyes from Vengeance is Mine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Raph has a fear of snakes? What! That's supposed to be Leonardo's fear!

I think Cubed got it!!! I know a lot of people are expecting this to be Raph's fear after the fight with Karai, but if you ask me, I think this is what LEO is witnessing!

Think about it? What's worse than confronting your worse fear? A loved one in the clutches of your worst fear! Imagine if the cyborg cockroach had done away with Mikey. That's both fear and grief combined!

I would love for Leo to be afraid of snakes like in past versions. That would create such a dilemma with him and Karai.
__________________
"Question: Do you like penicillin on your pizza?"
Bitsy83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 08:32 AM   #1831
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitsy83 View Post
I think Cubed got it!!! I know a lot of people are expecting this to be Raph's fear after the fight with Karai, but if you ask me, I think this is what LEO is witnessing!
That's a plausible and really good theory!
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 10:25 AM   #1832
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Do we know of any episode titles or descriptions past the Dream Beavers episode?
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 10:46 AM   #1833
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
Do we know of any episode titles or descriptions past the Dream Beavers episode?
I believe there's "Race with the Demon".
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 10:59 AM   #1834
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Got this from Tumblr, I know their toys but I put them here for the information they have on each turtle for the upcoming Spirit Quest episode.

Under spoilers due to big pictures

Spoiler:






__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 11:06 AM   #1835
Darthknuxward
Hench Mutant
 
Darthknuxward's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: The Depths of Karzahni
Posts: 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
Got this from Tumblr, I know their toys but I put them here for the information they have on each turtle for the upcoming Spirit Quest episode.

Under spoilers due to big pictures

Wow, just wow! I'm very excited for this and I can't wait for the episode and the figures. Let's just hope these look this good when released.

(Immovable like a mountain could describe half of the figures in this line.)
__________________
Insane? I prefer the term "creative", but I guess there isn't much difference between the two in the end, is there?

Quote:
Originally posted by The True Shredder
I give a rat's ass. I killed Master Splinter and will give you his rat's ass!

Quote:
Originally posted by snake
WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?

FEEL MY FREEZE!

I'm not quite dead.
Darthknuxward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 11:18 AM   #1836
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitsy83 View Post
I think Cubed got it!!! I know a lot of people are expecting this to be Raph's fear after the fight with Karai, but if you ask me, I think this is what LEO is witnessing!

Think about it? What's worse than confronting your worse fear? A loved one in the clutches of your worst fear! Imagine if the cyborg cockroach had done away with Mikey. That's both fear and grief combined!

I would love for Leo to be afraid of snakes like in past versions. That would create such a dilemma with him and Karai.
I thought that was the whole reason they turned Karai into a snake like mutant, because they were going to dig something out of 80's toon past, and that would be Leo's fear of snakes. And considering Karai is his best human friend, it would be even more impactful. I sure hope this is the angle, in that it is Leo's dream we are seeing.

Not to mention, I highly doubt Raph is the one to back down from Karai after the last fight. All she did was spat in his eye. That's hardly something to become afraid of, because if it was, then he would have been afraid of Xever/Fishface after he bit Raph and poisoned him, and well, Raph is hardly afraid of Fishface at all. In fact, with Raph and Karai in mind,, he was the last Turtle we saw trying to locate her. Why would he try to locate her if he was afraid of her mutant form? It makes no sense. But then of course, the whole Raph turning into a flower made 0 sense either.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 11:38 AM   #1837
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
You know, maybe that's a good theory in that Raph is entering Leo's dream and gets captured by a snake while trying to help his brother. Not sure how this is going to play out, but I can't wait to see what they do.

And I love those figures, too, and the descriptions as well. I can't wait for the Spirit Quest episode for sure.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 12:01 PM   #1838
victory_angel
Foot Elite
 
victory_angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ca
Posts: 3,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
But then of course, the whole Raph turning into a flower made 0 sense either.
I agree. However half the DNA of most creatures is identical to that of plant life. So perhaps the Creap had drained away all that made Raph a living breathing creature.
__________________
victory_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 12:42 PM   #1839
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Yeah those toy images are from Playmates' website from about... I wanna say a week ago? Two weeks. Regardless... I can't wait to see those in-show. Sad to say they won't show up in-stores (for me at least) forever. I just saw LARP turtles for the first time yesterday!
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 02:17 PM   #1840
ninja-zero
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 410
When will the episode for Bebop & Rocksteady appear?

Will Splinter see Karai in that episode that she's still human after being mutated?

I would like/love to see Slash team up with Splinter to find her in that.
ninja-zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
nick, season 3 official info


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.