The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2016, 02:39 PM   #1861
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
New Clip

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2016/04/2...medium=twitter

Spoiler:
The Turtles meet there past selves
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 02:56 PM   #1862
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redworld96 View Post
http://m.gulfnews.com/leisure/televi...tles-1.1717967

According this article, the new arc of this season starts in May 22
That's sooner than I thought
Err no we still got 13 episodes left and that article is from the middle east. Season 4 starts on May 22nd in the Middle East.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 03:01 PM   #1863
Redworld96
Stone Warrior
 
Redworld96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 639
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
Err no we still got 13 episodes left and that article is from the middle east. Season 4 starts on May 22nd in the Middle East.
Ups my fault, It sounded very nice for my opinion and I thought they were talking about the next arc of season 4 and not the premiere of the season -.- I will delete the post
Redworld96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 03:03 PM   #1864
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
New Clip

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2016/04/2...medium=twitter

Spoiler:
The Turtles meet there past selves
That's interesting, If they succeed, I wonder what will happen with the present day turtles, will they cease to exist? if you follow the rules of time travel, if you change the past, your original timeline will be erased and you would ceased to exist cause of it, which means the past Turtles will still exist.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305

Last edited by TigerClaw; 04-21-2016 at 03:11 PM.
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 03:10 PM   #1865
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
That's interesting, If they succeed, I wonder what will happen with the present day turtles, will they cease to exist? if you follow the rules of time travel, if you change the past, your original timeline will be erased and you would ceased to exist cause of it, which means the past Turtles will still exist.
I always had this theory it's going to be like time travel in Family Guy so whenever Stewie goes back to the past to change something and he succeeds, he will either just disappear or dies and past Stewie continues on with the new time line.

So I expect the present turtles will probably disappear when they win or they sacrifice themselves to save earth and the past Turtles.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 03:12 PM   #1866
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
I always had this theory it's going to be like time travel in Family Guy so whenever Stewie goes back to the past to change something and he succeeds, he will either just disappear or dies and past Stewie continues on with the new time line.

So I expect the present turtles will probably disappear when they win or they sacrifice themselves to save earth and the past Turtles.
Or maybe the Turtles, April, Casey Jones, and the Fugitoid become time remnants.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 03:15 PM   #1867
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
Or maybe the Turtles, April, Casey Jones, and the Fugitoid become time remnants.
What does that mean, sorry not an expert.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 03:26 PM   #1868
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
What does that mean, sorry not an expert.
Someone just explained to me what the time remnant thing is.

so group A from destroyed earth go back in time, meet group b from non destroyed earth

group A could kill group B with no consequence to the timeline

group A are time remnants

their timeline still happens regardless
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 03:30 PM   #1869
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
Someone just explained to me what the time remnant thing is.

so group A from destroyed earth go back in time, meet group b from non destroyed earth

group A could kill group B with no consequence to the timeline

group A are time remnants

their timeline still happens regardless
Oh right but that could be too dark for a kids cartoon.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 04:09 PM   #1870
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Yeeee I've been waiting/hoping for this!
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 04:25 PM   #1871
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
If you follow the rules of time travel
There are no "rules" for time travel except what is established by each individual piece of fiction. This series' "rules" haven't really been super in-depth displayed so we have no idea what will happen.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 04:42 PM   #1872
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
Can't put my finger on what lies in store. But I feel what's to happen, all happened before...

__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 04:59 PM   #1873
Ursalink
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 136
I'm familiar with this kind of stories. The best option is that, when the present turtles manage to save the Earth and Splinter, they will cease to exist and their "essences" will merge with their past selves. That way, we will have the turtles keeping the adventures and memories from both points of view. Two versions of the same guy, merged into one single being with the memories of two "timelines". There have been some cases before:
+ "Spider-Man: Edge of Time": Because of a time travelling villain, we have two different timelines; but at the end, the original one is restored. And both Spider-Men (Peter Parker in the present and Miguel O'Hara in 2099) keep their memories from both versions, possibly because of their Spider-Senses. At least, that's what I think.
+ "Zathura: A Space Adventure": Similar to Jumanji, two brothers incapable of getting along play a dangerous game that turns into a space travel's adventure, instead of an Africa's safari. At one point, one of the brother wish for the other one to have never existed, and without the second player, he's stucked in the game forever. A black hole allows him to travel back in time and avoid it, restoring his brother; and in the end, the alternative ones merges with their present selves.

This is probably what it will happen.
Ursalink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 05:13 PM   #1874
Cartoon Fanboy
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 266
So since the Turtles are going back to Earth and all that, does it mean that this is the final episode we will see the Triceratons?

I mean I know that this is the episode where they stop the device and go to Earth, but does this mark the final episode of the Triceratons?

I don't know about you guys, but I think they need more episodes. I mean, we have seen a few Triceratons for a few episodes. Here I am referring go Zanmoran, who we've seen in The Arena of Carnage and has been mentioned in multiple episodes. Well maybe he might appear in Earth's Last Stand as well.

Also, I am wondering if Mozar will be finished in this episode. I mean, I have a feeling that the Turtles will finish off Mozar once and for all.

And also, where's Fugitoid, April, and Casey? I mean, I can pretty much assume that they don't trust Fugitoid anymore because of his dark secret.

But what I wonder is if Fugitoid will sacrifice himself to destroy the Heart of Darkness. Maybe even do something similar to Leatherhead in TCRI, only that this time he will not return and will have to hold on to Mozar.
Cartoon Fanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 06:01 PM   #1875
Ursalink
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 136
I also suspects the Fugitoid will make the ultimate sacrifice to destroy the Heart of Darkness, similar to what happened back in the 2003's series, but I highly doubt he will cease to exist. I'm pretty sure there must be a back-up of his mind somewhere.

Also, I wouldn't count on this being the last episode of the Triceratons. In the 2003's they weren't finished after the Earth's Invasion.

Also, I don't know about the Fugitoid, but I can guess where April and Casey are. I bet they went to warn Master Splinter to not ally with the Shredder. I can even imagine something funny. With her developed psychic powers, I bet April will "project" images on the Shredder's lackeys to show them what happened the first time. That means, show them how the Shredder killed Splinter and allowed the whole planet to be destroyed just to get his damned revenge. I'm pretty sure this will make some of his hechmen (probably TigerClaw) to change sides against the Shredder. I mean, TigerClaw might be vicious, but he's clearly not as stupid as to allow the Shredder to destroy his planet.
Ursalink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 06:04 PM   #1876
tmntsplinterfan1997
Foot Soldier
 
tmntsplinterfan1997's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Oakley, CA
Posts: 206
So if the past selves are here, then that means Master Splinter is still here also?
__________________
"Focus on the goal at hand." -Master Splinter / Hamato Yoshi

tmntsplinterfan1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 06:21 PM   #1877
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntsplinterfan1997 View Post
So if the past selves are here, then that means Master Splinter is still here also?
Yes, unless Shredder shanks his ass again.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 06:22 PM   #1878
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Yes, unless Shredder shanks his ass again.
Well, this time they will make sure it doesn't happen again.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 06:38 PM   #1879
matteso586
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 712
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
New Clip

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2016/04/2...medium=twitter

Spoiler:
The Turtles meet there past selves
Spoiler:
There goes my time loop theory. And there goes the poll I made a couple days ago.
matteso586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 07:52 PM   #1880
victory_angel
Foot Elite
 
victory_angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ca
Posts: 3,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Yes, unless Shredder shanks his ass again.
It looks like they are at the point where the Turtles just after they saved Mikey, but before all hell breaks loose. So Splinter will have approached Shredder for his assistance at the very least.

Perhaps the Alternate-Reality Turtles return to space to try and prevent any threats and the solar system Earth, this could become its own spin-off series. After all the space arc could have been much better if they had more time to explore and develop the universe and the characters within said universe, but unfortunately due to budget, the 22 minute time frame, the 13-14 episode plot line, they weren't able to do everything they probably could have done. Making the whole setting feel rushed and not well thought out.
__________________

Last edited by victory_angel; 04-21-2016 at 08:04 PM.
victory_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ban shredder orokusaki, cybercubed is corrupted, i love shredder orokusaki, schnappo, season 4, tmnt 2012


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.