The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-04-2017, 02:11 AM   #11
dl316bh
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Raven is only 13? WTF? Isn't that a little young?
That was about my reaction as well, but they might portray her as fourteen or so in the series (and Teagan herself might be that age by the time they film this thing). The only thing I can think of is that they might plan on this being a long runner with the characters aging over time, so they start young with a couple of them. But that's a guess on my part. I imagine Beast Boy will be of similar age; it seems like they always cast him as younger than most of the members, like when they used him in Young Justice for some odd reason. Anyone else is a toss-up. We don't know a ton about this so far.

I've never seen anything with her, so I have no clue if she's any good. I tried to IMDB her and she's only got two prior credits under her belt, so she's definitely new. But then, so were the kids in Stranger Things, so I don't know.

Tags
cubed is an idiot, cuck everlasting, cybercubedtheklansman, cybercubedtheracist, what the sjw, young cucktice