The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 08-05-2021, 01:03 PM   #601
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Dear god I wasn't expecting that when I clicked the link, she looks like a 60 year old. What the hell happened?
Eh since Spiderman 3 she was starting to look kinda ehhh, especially all her face close ups.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 01:33 PM   #602
CyberCubed
Overlord

Yeah but she's only 39 years old! In those pics she looks like a 60+ year old granny.

Holy hell. I know I exaggerate a bit when I talk about these female actress aging, but this is probably legitimately the worst I've seen of a major actress. What the hell.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 01:35 PM   #603
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Yeah but she's only 39 years old!
Damn, she's younger than me? Even when I saw her in the Raimi movies I assumed she was at least 10 years older than me.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 01:40 PM   #604
CyberCubed
Overlord

She was born in 1982. Weird I'm looking at other pics of her online and I guess the make up really does hide how much she aged. She always did look older than she was though, at the time she was cast in Spiderman she was actually was close in age to a High school girl even though she looked mid-20's already.
Old 08-05-2021, 01:54 PM   #605
Leo656
The Franchise

Drugs are a helluva drug.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 01:58 PM   #606
CyberCubed
Overlord

Basically an old crone at this point. She can play the evil witch in the next live-action Snow White movie. She just needs to put on a bit of a slump.

God it's like when women push 40 they go downhill so fast. 25-35 seems like the "sweet spot" for most women and then it's all downhill after that.
Old 08-05-2021, 02:06 PM   #607
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Basically an old crone at this point. She can play the evil witch in the next live-action Snow White movie. She just needs to put on a bit of a slump.

God it's like when women push 40 they go downhill so fast. 25-35 seems like the "sweet spot" for most women and then it's all downhill after that.
Never change Cybercubed..... Oy....

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Old 08-05-2021, 02:08 PM   #608
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
God it's like when women push 40 they go downhill so fast.
Not Puerto Rican (oddly it seems just them and not, say, Mexican), Brazilian, black, and a lot of Asian women. They can hold on for a lot longer before the seams start showing.
Old 08-06-2021, 11:25 AM   #609
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Sony have a three-hour presentation scheduled for Cinemacon on August 23rd

https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/sp...con-fans-hope/
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 12:10 PM   #610
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Not very flattering pictures at all!

And Deborah Ann Woll on set? Wow. May be we really are about to get a ton of Daredevil love.
I see it like this maybe:

Sinister Six vs Spider-Man =

5 Villains
5 Heroes
1 In the Middle

5 villains = Green Goblin, Lizard, Doc Ock, Electro & who? Kraven?
5 Heroes = Spider-Man (Toby), Spider-Man (Andrew), Spider-Man (Tom), Dr. Strange & Daredevil
1 in the Middle = Sandman
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 01:34 PM   #611
CyberCubed
Overlord

Still wonder how they're fitting what seems to be like 500 characters in what will only be a little over 2 hour movie.
Old 08-06-2021, 01:54 PM   #612
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Still wonder how they're fitting what seems to be like 500 characters in what will only be a little over 2 hour movie.
Same question here.
If they pull it off, it might rival Avengers as one of the best ensemble movies. If they fail...it will be another Spider-Man 3 or Amazing Spider-Man 2.

On topic of Dunst: EUCH!
I never found her particularly attractive at all, but on those photos she looks like she is in her 60s. Some people age horribly indeed.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 01:57 PM   #613
sdp
Megan Fox = April

They wanted to wait to have Raimi's Spider-Man universe for the fourth film but Kevin Feige didn't know if Kristen Dunst could hold on 3 more years at her current aging and they just put it into this one just in case.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 04:17 PM   #614
CyberCubed
Overlord

I mean whatever they're planning, I do actually hope they pull it off. Obviously I'd rather watch a great movie rather than a poor one, so hopefully they can make it work whatever they're doing.
Old 08-06-2021, 04:19 PM   #615
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

I'd have more faith that No Way Home "gets it right" over, say, the Flash movie. But we'll see.

Crazy to think between this movie, Flash, and Doctor Strange 2 we are suddenly getting so much multiverse stuff.
Old 08-06-2021, 04:59 PM   #616
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Quote:
I'd have more faith that No Way Home "gets it right" over, say, the Flash movie. But we'll see.

Crazy to think between this movie, Flash, and Doctor Strange 2 we are suddenly getting so much multiverse stuff.
For good or bad multiverse is now a buzzword and a marketing term that has gone mainstream and everything has a multiverse. I've always loved the idea of multiverses but now that it all seems cheap; it's the new "shared universe" for marketing.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 05:00 PM   #617
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:

Both companies want to do it "first". Honestly DC pushed the concept forward first between the two.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 05:29 PM   #618
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
Both companies want to do it "first". Honestly DC pushed the concept forward first between the two.
Honestly it's perfect. By now both companies have had multiple adaptations of their characters and series via movies or tv shows. I wouldn't even mind Lou Ferrigno appearing as Hulk for a brief cameo. The dude is still large, I just wonder if he can still do it.

Old 08-06-2021, 05:52 PM   #619
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Honestly it's perfect. By now both companies have had multiple adaptations of their characters and series via movies or tv shows. I wouldn't even mind Lou Ferrigno appearing as Hulk for a brief cameo. The dude is still large, I just wonder if he can still do it.
If he can still sulk around at conventions and growl at fans (and he can and does) then he can probably do the same in an MCU cameo.
Old 08-22-2021, 06:59 PM   #620
Sumac
Banned

Kinda leaked trailer?
(Sony ninja got the video)
**** know what is going on here - lots of unfinished CGI.

Last edited by Sumac; 08-22-2021 at 07:39 PM.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote