The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2004, 09:22 PM   #1
Tigershard
Hench Mutant
 
Tigershard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Michigan
Posts: 469
Coming out of their Shells lyrics

Anyone know where I can find some lyrics online for the Coming out of their shells tour? Thanks
Tigershard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2004, 09:41 PM   #2
KROW
Meat-n-Potatoes Man
 
KROW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: State's Anus, NY
Posts: 6,472
Check my post titled: "Coming Out Of Their Shells" somewhere on this page. One of the people talking about it posted a website that had lyrics and mp3s of the songs.
__________________

- Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue -
I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally.
KROW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 04:28 AM   #3
Tigershard
Hench Mutant
 
Tigershard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Michigan
Posts: 469
Thanks a bunch
Tigershard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 03:10 PM   #4
KROW
Meat-n-Potatoes Man
 
KROW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: State's Anus, NY
Posts: 6,472
No problem.
__________________

- Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue -
I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally.
KROW is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.