![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Vic, Australia
Posts: 62
|
Screw Up in TMNT 1
In the first movie, when raph is hugging leo in the bathroom after raph wakes up from a coma or something, Don says "Its A kodak Moment." And they all have a jooly good laugh. But when Don is laughing he opens his mouth too wide so you can see the actor's REAL mouth and teeth laughing! Sorry I couldn't a picture up, I'm pretty crap with computers but if you have it on DVD, go to that part, put it slow-mo and you will see it.
__________________
![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
|
Dude...I've done this so many times...I don't see it.
I can give you a big fat list of screw ups if you really wanna know 'em...stuff like wires...three turtles with a bare leg(beginning intro...that was hilarious)....just dumb things like that.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
|
neve fear jester is here.....and yes...i hav a pic...and yes....donny has two mouths.....and i just notised Raphie's scar....it's so builds his character
but any way the pic... ![]() can u see it buslady??
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Meat-n-Potatoes Man
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: State's Anus, NY
Posts: 6,472
|
Well, you could just say it looks like his throat.
__________________
![]() - Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue - I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally. |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 | |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Meat-n-Potatoes Man
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: State's Anus, NY
Posts: 6,472
|
Oh, I know. I was just trying to cover up the goof.
__________________
![]() - Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue - I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally. |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
|
yea thats pretty funny. lol, my favorite is with the socks in the beginning.
__________________
https://www.twitch.tv/turtlepizzapower |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 | |
|
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
|
Quote:
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 | |
|
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
|
Quote:
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
That whack job behind you
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
|
Oh man, that is so freakin freaky! Although my favorite goof up has always been right after Splinter's speech to the turtles when Donatello is skateobarding through the swers and you see a close up of his feet when a human hand goes whooshing by.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Writer • Director
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
|
Im glad I was oblvious to all these mistakes when I was watching the movie
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 | |
|
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
|
Quote:
Howabout in the intro, the three guys jump down...all 3 are missing a leg piece! Only Josh was in full Raph....
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,842
|
Thanks. YOU JUST RUINED THE MOVIE!!!11!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 | |
|
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
|
Quote:
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: In a house
Posts: 434
|
Man, about that picture, it's either really creepy... or really funny!
__________________
"Home is where you hang your hat" -Krang's favorite phrase Krang owns!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
Meat-n-Potatoes Man
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: State's Anus, NY
Posts: 6,472
|
I think it's both.
__________________
![]() - Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue - I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally. |
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 466
|
lmao thats crazy. im not sure if this has been done but there should be a list of screwups for movie 1. i would like to know all of them and then watch the movie looking for them lol. its fun to do. try it w/ my fav movie spider-man 1. over 300 screwups lmao.
__________________
Hey Check out my Site WWW.TheFanriot.com and our podcast The FanRiot on iTunes!!!! "Welcome to Mikes Pizza Shack! You order the pizza and I eat it." ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 | |
|
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
|
Quote:
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#19 | ||
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 466
|
Quote:
__________________
Hey Check out my Site WWW.TheFanriot.com and our podcast The FanRiot on iTunes!!!! "Welcome to Mikes Pizza Shack! You order the pizza and I eat it." ![]()
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#20 | |||
|
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
|
Quote:
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|