The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2004, 04:18 AM   #1
SeaThreePeeO
Mad Scientist
 
SeaThreePeeO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: The Void
Posts: 1,345
Help! Back Issues!

After abandoning the fandom for a while I let my comic buying slip.

At the moment I only have upto issue # 11 of the first set of Mirage comics and issue # 4 of the Dreamwave comics (whihc I was told was cancelled at # 7)

Be brutally honest, as I live in the UK, what are the hopes of me getting hold of the back issues I need up to date?

Does anyone know of an online comic store that ships to the UK that holds some of these back issues?
__________________
Zombies, once you get past the stench of rotting flesh and their unhealthy obsession with brains, they're really nice people.
SeaThreePeeO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2004, 02:02 PM   #2
Chris
Mad Scientist
 
Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 1,898
Your chances are pretty good! the official site has a catalogue section here; http://www.ninjaturtles.com/catalog.htm that has copies all of volume 4 and tales volume 2. I know from experience that shipping to the UK is fast and pretty good value.

If you want something closer to home, there is a Memorabillia Convention at the NEC in Birmingham on the 14/15th August. They have lors of comic dealers and I got several back issues of Volume 4 from there in april as my local comic shop has trouble gettin TMNT (manages to get Tales ok though ). He stopped at #9 so I picked up #10-14 there last time and have go to Forbidden Planet in Manchester now to get Vol 4 if my local shop doesn't have it within a month of release.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2004, 02:12 PM   #3
SeaThreePeeO
Mad Scientist
 
SeaThreePeeO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: The Void
Posts: 1,345
<balloons and streamers fall from the forum ceiling>

Praise be the lord my post was answered!

Thank you ever so much for the link Chris I will take a good old shifties at it later. or some reason my local comic shop has the saem trouble obtaining the Mirage Turtles Comics.

Unfortuanley due to a serious lack of motoerisation and little time, I cannot attend any comic book conventions <sobs uncontrollably>
__________________
Zombies, once you get past the stench of rotting flesh and their unhealthy obsession with brains, they're really nice people.
SeaThreePeeO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2004, 05:11 PM   #4
TMNTGal
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 1,061
I have several comics available. Check out my Trade post.

http://www.thetechnodrome.com/forums...pic.php?t=9359
__________________

TMNTGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2004, 05:08 PM   #5
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Oy Nun, you may also wanna try these websites. I know they ship internationally, and they're very reliable: www.midtowncomics.com and www.mycomicshop.com Good luck!
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.