The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2004, 03:02 PM   #1
Michaelangelo|DAH
Mad Scientist
 
Michaelangelo|DAH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: The Land Up North ''Denmark''
Posts: 1,299
Display/Store Comics

I know this has been up before, but that thread is WAY old, and I really need some good advice. Right now I just store them in this red box, which really sucks, And I would really like to show 'em off hehe, or maybe, if there's no other way, store them in something capable/suitable for comics...

thanks in advance

PS. you're allowed to draw on your own experinces, hehe!
__________________
.....''TMNT, Whatcha get is whatcha see''.-Michaelangelo
Michaelangelo|DAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2004, 06:42 PM   #2
Anarky
Outlaw Hero
 
Anarky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Tannhauser Gate
Posts: 4,867
i have this box, specially designed for comic books to store my comics, every single one packed in a comic book case, and keep them safe from everything that might be evil.
Anarky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2004, 07:13 PM   #3
Michaelangelo|DAH
Mad Scientist
 
Michaelangelo|DAH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: The Land Up North ''Denmark''
Posts: 1,299
hehe cool... have you got a pic. or could you get a Pic ???
thanks
__________________
.....''TMNT, Whatcha get is whatcha see''.-Michaelangelo
Michaelangelo|DAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 08:04 PM   #4
Whitewolf89
Freedom Fighter and Ninja
 
Whitewolf89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Posts: 2,927
I keep mine in a file cabinet tempoarily, then I get binders and storage pages for them, and use those. They're easier than boxes to me.
__________________
Brother against brother...........
Whitewolf89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 10:19 PM   #5
Eidiot88
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Miami, Florida
Posts: 251
There are two kind of boxes a little one and a big one (couldn't tell you size) made for comics books. I could take a few shots of my box tomarrow for ya.

PS
I really hope you keep them all in a bag and board.
__________________

Shredder's Pub Returning Soon...
Eidiot88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 12:43 AM   #6
TMNTGal
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 1,061
It's best to bag & board each issue then place them in comic boxes. You can get these supplies at any comic shop. You can also get them on eBay. This is how I store mine. Sometime in the future I'd like to buy a spinning comic rack, or those special shelves you mount on the wall.
__________________

TMNTGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.