The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2004, 03:59 AM   #1
tOkKa
tOkKie-Pokie,puddin'n PIE
 
tOkKa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pajamas out of the water on the elephant was sweating a lemon.
Posts: 1,729
.. o i think Fugitoid is gonna be ok..

-->> i got this from my August 2004 Previews mag.. ::

..this is for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (volume 4) #18..out in October..

This issue: the Fugitoid has some work done; Raphael receives a phone call; Michelangelo does the lifegaurd thing;Leonardo gets creeped out; and Donatello witnesses a bizarre revalation !


.. keke
__________________
666

!!terrible2z/GGM!!/T.G.R.I./ ..モンスターのカメを解読しなさい。
tOkKa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 05:28 AM   #2
cqb101
Cinephile
 
cqb101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 8,489
Yay! That's a relief. Cool cover, too.
__________________
cqb101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 07:31 AM   #3
bufo
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Oss, The Netherlands
Posts: 129
that's good news, the fugitoid is a great character
__________________
"I want to be a better man, I wanna strip the flesh from the spirit, I wanna write the kind of songs that inspire people to be fearless"
bufo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 09:56 AM   #4
Leonardo_the_sword_master
Stone Warrior
 
Leonardo_the_sword_master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: The Technodrome, and the LOTRO forums.
Posts: 761
cool sweet COWBAUNGA, radicly awesome, so when is that coming out again?
__________________
Mikey," and if you put ancohvies on that man your in big trouble."
Leonardo_the_sword_master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 10:20 AM   #5
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
::Starts rapping ala Beast Boy from Teen Titans:: Go, Fugitoid! You're getting repaired! Go, Fugitoid! Who's your Honeycutt?

You can tell I'm looking forward to his return!
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 04:23 PM   #6
KROW
Meat-n-Potatoes Man
 
KROW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: State's Anus, NY
Posts: 6,472
Awesome. I was worried about Honeycutt after he was beheaded by Raph.
__________________

- Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue -
I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally.
KROW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 09:33 PM   #7
Buslady
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
 
Buslady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
ok i wanna know how raph gets a phone call!?!? what is leatherhead bringing him a nextel or something???
__________________
Buslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 01:37 PM   #8
raphael_is_cool
Mad Scientist
 
raphael_is_cool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: England
Posts: 2,151
I could just see a big hulking further mutated Raph trying to take a phone call on a weency little phone But yeah that sounds interesting

I knew he'd be okay, Laird would never kill off Fugitoid/Honeycutt
raphael_is_cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 07:18 PM   #9
Anarchistguy
Mad Scientist
 
Anarchistguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Canada (This country is too peaceful, Something's up...)
Posts: 2,137
What makes you think he wouldn't? He killed off Splinter, for God's sake. ( I know he was old and always talking about how his death was near, but still, he was a pretty important character)
__________________
M.D.K.
Maim! Destroy! Kill!!!



"When my time comes, I wanna be buried face down, so those who don't like me can kiss my ass!"
Anarchistguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 04:53 PM   #10
raphael_is_cool
Mad Scientist
 
raphael_is_cool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: England
Posts: 2,151
I just don't think he'd kill off Fugitoid like that, it seems highly unlikely
raphael_is_cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 06:56 PM   #11
ZariusTwo
Overlord
 
ZariusTwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by anarchistguy
What makes you think he wouldn't? He killed off Splinter, for God's sake. ( I know he was old and always talking about how his death was near, but still, he was a pretty important character)
Splinter had outlived his usfullness and needed to be killed off

Fugitoid on the other hand, is a hilarious character with a lot more still to do
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 07:55 PM   #12
KROW
Meat-n-Potatoes Man
 
KROW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: State's Anus, NY
Posts: 6,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo
Splinter had outlived his usfullness and needed to be killed off

A bit harsh but true. What more could he teach them? Laird made a good decision. It was time to let him go.
__________________

- Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue -
I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally.
KROW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 08:29 PM   #13
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo
Quote:
Originally Posted by anarchistguy
What makes you think he wouldn't? He killed off Splinter, for God's sake. ( I know he was old and always talking about how his death was near, but still, he was a pretty important character)
Splinter had outlived his usfullness and needed to be killed off

Fugitoid on the other hand, is a hilarious character with a lot more still to do
Plus now without Splinter the turtles have more diffcult descions to make and less guidence. You get to truely see what they have learned
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 01:50 PM   #14
raphael_is_cool
Mad Scientist
 
raphael_is_cool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: England
Posts: 2,151
Also consider, Fugitoid is a character Eastman and Laird created even before the turtles, I think they might also hang on to him for personal reasons. Zarius put it quite succinctly too
raphael_is_cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.