The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2002, 07:55 AM   #1
Mondo_Gecko
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 670
Turtle Ramblings

They should have had Ace Duck on the show that would been a cool episode. It would have cool to have Wyrm as well. I think they should have also made all four frogs as toys and should made a Jagwar and Dreadmon toy (they were in TMNT Archie comic book)

But I Guess I can forgive them they did make a Mondo Gecko toy and had him in a couple of episodes. My fav mutant beside the fearless foursome.

Also can you believe that Bebop, Rocksteady and Krang aren't in the new turtle show that really sucks you can't have a show without them. I guess that means that my dreams of them appearing in a Turtle Movie will never happen. I remember when 2 came out and i got all excited because I was sure Bebop & Rocksteady and Krang would be in it. Tokka & Rahzor are very cool but not as good ol' Bebop & Rocksteady.
Mondo_Gecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2002, 02:08 PM   #2
Reznorite420
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
1) Those run-ons are very hard to read

2) The moronic mutants and Krang aren't in the new series because it's based more off the original Mirage Comic. People who were fans of the comic were just as much bewildered about the cartoon when it premiered.
Reznorite420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2002, 06:24 PM   #3
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
*gasp*
Someone agrees with me for once!! Yes, the world needs more Ace Duck!
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2002, 06:35 PM   #4
Deathknight
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: One of the 972 rooms of the technodrome
Posts: 1,995
Ace Duck had an extremely small part in Attack of the Big Macc.... well I guess you can't call it a part.. the TMNT were watching an Ace Duck Film festival before Don changed the channel to April's broadcast.
__________________
Shredder: "Ninja hall of fame? Ha! Where's MY statue?!"
-My Brother, the Bad Guy
Deathknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2002, 07:10 PM   #5
Mondo_Gecko
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 670
Oh that really sucks. It would have been so cool to have an episode devoted to him. He had a toy and he was one of the cool mutants he deserved an episode.
Mondo_Gecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2002, 07:23 PM   #6
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Indeed, i would have liked an episode dedicated to ace duck...he was in the comics, he has an action figure, but i got neither of those so i never found out who he was...it's a shame he only appeared in the 'toon for some seconds in the tmnt's tv, he seemed like an interesting character
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2002, 08:15 PM   #7
PWDESAI
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,873
aceduck was the first tmnt toy with ball jointed arms.
PWDESAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2002, 08:27 PM   #8
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Ball jointed arms...lol.
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2002, 12:26 AM   #9
R-iZZy
The Long Con
 
R-iZZy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: G'ville, FL (Gator Country), USA
Posts: 3,007
okay nicko... no sick minds of snapping those arms off!
__________________


R-iZZy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2002, 05:43 PM   #10
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
LOL!!! I didn't know others supported Ace Duck's quest for more airtime.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2002, 11:40 PM   #11
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
I remeber ace was shown in other episode too. I remember that krang was watching Wrestling and Ace Duck was on screen. It must have been an episode from the second season.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2002, 03:34 AM   #12
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Turtle Nincompoop
okay nicko... no sick minds of snapping those arms off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azure turtle
LOL!!! I didn't know others supported Ace Duck's quest for more airtime.
Of course!He was a great character...but if he gets more airtime it seems like it wont be in the new toon because of it being based in the comics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karpo_007
I remeber ace was shown in other episode too. I remember that krang was watching Wrestling and Ace Duck was on screen. It must have been an episode from the second season.
Cool...i only knew about him appearing in the turtles tv.
You don't happen to remember in which exact episode he was, do you?I'd like to check it out
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2002, 06:38 AM   #13
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Sorry i cant remeber... I remember that shredder called krang and kran was angry about interupting him or something...
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2002, 07:43 AM   #14
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
'kay, i guess i'll have to check the season 2 eps.
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.