The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2001, 10:40 AM   #1
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
I have nine stars. When did this happen? I thought more stars was out of our budget range? Krang and Shredder used the cash from the RP bank heist to buy stars!
Kali is offline  
Old 12-14-2001, 02:56 PM   #2
Peanut
Second Gear
 
Peanut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: The New World
Posts: 15,422
Weird...
Peanut is offline  
Old 12-14-2001, 05:03 PM   #3
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Very weird...
Kali is offline  
Old 12-14-2001, 05:16 PM   #4
Krang
Admin and Sega Guru
 
Krang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Dimension X
Posts: 3,755
I changed the rank system again so that regular members can have up to 8 stars, moderators have 9 stars, and admins have 10 stars. If you liked the old rank system better, I could change it back...
__________________

"My motherboard's microchips are chomping at the... 'bit'. A little computer humor." --Krang, Welcome Back, Polarisoids
Krang is offline  
Old 12-14-2001, 05:22 PM   #5
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
No no, it's cool!
Kali is offline  
Old 12-14-2001, 06:34 PM   #6
Peanut
Second Gear
 
Peanut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: The New World
Posts: 15,422
Yeah dude it's totally cool!
Peanut is offline  
Old 03-03-2002, 09:27 PM   #7
RaphRockz
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: New York City Sewers
Posts: 620
I enjoy my 7 pathetic stars
RaphRockz is offline  
Old 03-04-2002, 02:32 PM   #8
RaphRockz
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: New York City Sewers
Posts: 620
i now enjoy my block
RaphRockz is offline  
Old 03-09-2002, 07:27 AM   #9
SPEEd
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Posts: 541
I know
SPEEd is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.