The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2002, 02:53 PM   #1
Vegita-San
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,089
Help Needed! Anyone with TMNT airing in their area,lookhere!

Hey all,

I'm in need of some help for someone who still has TMNT airing in their town. I know it's on in Kentucky in the states, and a few places around the world, so I know there are a few people who can help.

I've been noticing how some of my episodes are so degraded in quality, due to VCR eatings and over use, that they could use replacing. I need about 30 episodes replaced, and would be willing to trade you something in return. If someone can get me the needed 30 episodes, in uncut form, and with little onscreen clutter(Read no popup adds and station logos), here's what I'm offering.

One DVD+R disc filled with 4 hours of episodes that you would like to have on the DVD Format. http://www.vcdhelp.com will help you know if your player will support this format.

If ANYONE can help, please let me know...

Thanks!
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.