![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
New Recruit
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 2
|
question: which episode is this line in?
there's an episode where shredder is calling upon dimension X, and as he is calling it he is interrupted by splinter. the dialogue goes somewhat like this:
Shredder: "I call upon the portal to dimension - " Splinter: "STOP!" and then a portal opens up to Dimension Stop, and a tentacled creature emerges and fights the both of them. what is the title of this episode??? i've been searching episode summaries for hours. i'm a dj and really need this sample. please MSN messenger me at [email protected] if you know! thanks!
__________________
"I call upon the portal to Dimension - " "STOP!" |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Inactive Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
|
If i remember right it is in "Splinter no more" from season 2.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: One of the 972 rooms of the technodrome
Posts: 1,995
|
You are correct Karpo... that ep was cool. "So like uh, whatcha reading boss?" "If I told you cretins your feeble brains would fail to comprehend it, so why bother?" "Oh he's right... none of these books got no pictures." If your a DJ why do you need it though? Still I'm the only one who thinks this... season 2- best season. I liked season 1 but meh there were many eps I liked better than all of them. I'm bored so I'll give a rating for season 1-2
Season 1 Turtle Tracks- 9.0 - Very good starting ep, plenty of action, but I never was a fan of the scene inside the fake security HQ where the foots were hanging out Enter: the Shredder- 10- Awesome episode, tons of action and great plot A Thing about rats- 8.0- Kind of a boring episode, the mousers were a stupid and annoying enemy in my opinion and it didn't make sense how they could home in onto anything that easily. Hot Rodding Teenagers From Dimension X- 8.5- I didn't really like the Neutrinos but the rock soldiers were awesome... Also a very nice fight in the Technodrome. Shredder is Splintered- 10- Great last ep.. All awesome fighting scenes and Krang gets his new body. Season 2 Return of the Shredder- 9.0- Great episode, Not a very good start though...I loved Burne's G/f constantly whinning about turtles. Also an excellent battle in the Slash for Cash Dojo with Shredder and Baxter The Incredible Shrinking Turtles- 9.5- Ep with very unique plot and great battle with Shredder and Splinter at the end It came From Beneath the Sewers- 8.5- Not too much interaction with Shredder, but still a great ep overall with good fighting scenes and the mutant plant was very cool. The Mean Machines- 9.0- A well thought and action filled plot against a unique enemy: Machines Curse of the Evil Eye- 10- One of my all time favorite eps. Eye of Sarnoth put back together and it's power used by Baxter and Shredder against the tmnt. Very cool ep. gotta go... I'll finish this tonight
__________________
Shredder: "Ninja hall of fame? Ha! Where's MY statue?!" -My Brother, the Bad Guy |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Inactive Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
|
I really like the first season because of action. Thats what turtles are about. Like said millions of times before, action died when Japanese animators left. 3 eps left in season 6, then the euro season and then i can finally watch the Darker tmnt seasons. I have heard that animation is better and the action is back. So fari have liked season 6. Not too much mad scientists pretty much shredder.
This is the order of the seasons i like best(from what i have watched) 1. Season 1 2. Season 2 3. season 3 4. season 6 5. season 5 6. season 4 PS. Only good mad scinetist is Baxter Stockman/the original, not cartoon one) |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,873
|
I like anything tmnt
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: The Hive
Posts: 517
|
??? NO WAY!
They actually have seasons for the TMNT?
How many?
__________________
Pointless sayings: "If at first you don't succeed, hack and hack again!" - Cream The Rabbit |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Inactive Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
|
Of course they have seasons...
There are 10 in all. |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: One of the 972 rooms of the technodrome
Posts: 1,995
|
What was so bad about season 4... I agree that there were too many mad scientist episodes but all the other eps with Shredder were good. Anyway back to my rating
Case of the Killer Pizza- 8.4- The creatures were cool, and the fights were nice. Enter: The Fly: 9.0- The return of Bebop and Rocksteady to Earth (yay!) Also, a plot that makes you wanna keep watching. Fights were good and enough and Bebop and Rocksteady were good as usual Invasion of the Punk Frogs: 9.5- A great ep about Shredder making more mutants to try and stop the turtles. New York's shiniest- 3.5- A terrible ep... extremely boring, the robots were stupid and no fights with Shredder... Boooooooooooorrrrrrrriiiiiing Splinter, No more- 9.5- A great ep with excitement and a turn of events, Splinter temporarily becoming human Teenagers From Dimension X- 9.0- I don't really like the Neutrinos but this ep had plenty of comedy and good fights. Catwoman From Channel Six- 8.5- An interesting ep, with a great beginning. Return of the Technodrome- 10- My favorite episode of TMNT. Great fighting scenes and just enough blend of comedy to make it great. Great plot with a good end for the season. The only problem with this ep is they ran out of Krang's color so he was a different color for the rest of the ep.
__________________
Shredder: "Ninja hall of fame? Ha! Where's MY statue?!" -My Brother, the Bad Guy |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Inactive Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
|
Well, i just got bored on the mad scientists.. Of course there were few good David Vise eps, but not enough to make it good on my list.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 835
|
Quote:
It was smart of the writers to try different things with the show. Granted, it didn't always work. But at least they tried. "We-must-await-orders-from-Hungerdunger." "Yes. Hungerdunger-is-our-leader-now." April and Irma, from "Rhino-Man" |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 835
|
Quote:
Wasn't REX-1 brought back in another episode? I forget which one, but I don't recall that episode being very good either. "Being a seven-foot rebot means never having to say you're sorry!" - REX-1, from "New York's Shiniest" |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Inactive Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
|
After season 1 there are almost no "fights with shredder" at all. Shredder just send foot soldiers or Bepop and Rocksteady and when they fail, they all run away...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,873
|
rex-1 was brought back in leonardo the reinassance turtle
btw I thought new york's shiniest was a great episode. It was awesome and i love it so there. |
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 835
|
I'm certainly not trying to say that "New York's Shiniest" is a terrible episode. It had its good points. It's just that, out of all the episodes of Season 2, that one is the one I find myself watching the least.
It's not even that bad really. I especially like the part where the Turtles are trying to screw in the light bulb. That part makes me laugh. "Hold steady, dudes! It's just about screwed in!" - Michaelangelo, from "New York's Shiniest" |
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
New Recruit
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 2
|
My next question....
Where can I find this episode (on the Internet)? All I really want from it is to make some audio samples. I've tried using KaZaa + Google, but I just keep getting the same six or seven episodes over and over again.
Can anybody help?
__________________
"I call upon the portal to Dimension - " "STOP!" |
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
|
1) Don't double-post (yet I understand if it was a mistake)
2) *summons Nickokapo* He has all the answers for you, my friend. Just get mIRC, go to Nicko's site, and TA-DA!!! BTW, expect millions to laugh at you now for saying that you used Kazaa for looking for eps... AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT RIPPING SOUNDS!!!!!!! THAT'S MY TURF!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Inactive Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
|
LOL...
yeah you can get every episode from irc.. |
|
|
|
|
|
#18 | |||
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
|
Quote:
Quote:
IRC is the way to go fer' tmnt eps!yep yep! Quote:
And at some point we got laughed at, soooooo.. kazaa, bahahhaha! Well actually you can get like 6 eps or so but that's about it, don't expect to get all 193 eps...or the movies...or the soundtracks...or the behind the shells special...or the comic scans...or the toys commercials... But the tmnt movies should be in kazaa, there are lots of movies in there already |
|||
|
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: One of the 972 rooms of the technodrome
Posts: 1,995
|
Your turf? bwhahaha, I have much more sounds on the site than you... they're microphone recorded but Krang lowered the quality of em to make em smaller... I can't really blame him though cause bandwidth is important.
__________________
Shredder: "Ninja hall of fame? Ha! Where's MY statue?!" -My Brother, the Bad Guy |
|
|
|
|
|
#20 | |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
|
Quote:
And you use a microphone? Lame...you made it sound as though they were good quality at first...rubbish. I actually have a small program that actually transfers the sound in video files and outputs them to waves. Even after he lowered the quality, they still sound just as they did when I sent them, at least to my ears. Besides, pretty soon (notice in my previous post I said nothing about CURRENTLY) I'll be sending in oogles more sound clips, thereby outweighing your contributions by tenfold |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|