The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2004, 11:20 PM   #1
Keno
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 244
Canadian National Comic Expo August 27-29

Hey! Is anyone going to this in Toronto next weekend?? I'm going, but I'm going alone, and I'm sort of nervous about that because I've never ever been to anything like this so I don't know what to expect. Do they sign stuff and are you allowed to bring your own stuff for them to sign? Can you have your pictures taken with them? I'm sorry if these sound like really stupid questions....

Anyways if anyone's going....I feel weird asking this.....but maybe I can tag along with you? I'm really a nice person, I swear, just really really shy. You can email me: faustina_drive AT yahoo.com
__________________
When you're in trouble don't give in and go sour
try and rely on YOUR turtle power!!
Keno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2004, 01:02 AM   #2
Ryona
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Hi, I'm going. If you want, you can tag along with me.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2004, 12:57 PM   #3
PizzaPower
Foot Elite
 
PizzaPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
I wisih I could go
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2004, 08:56 PM   #4
twopinacoladas
Stone Warrior
 
twopinacoladas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 717
I would have liked to go, I was just down in the Toronto area well earlier today lol. I live in Thunder Bay (Northern Ontario Canada) any who I was over there for my cousins wedding in Oshawa a week before it.... Well we drove back today 6am-10pm in the car lol fun stuff... I would have liked to have gone but its not gonna happen. If they happen to go next year I am going to try and go...
twopinacoladas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 02:30 PM   #5
Tigershard
Hench Mutant
 
Tigershard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Michigan
Posts: 469
Hey Keno and Ryona,

I am going alone too. I would be really greatful if you wouldn't mind another person tagging along. I have the same questions as Keno about meeting some of the guests.
Tigershard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 04:06 PM   #6
Ryona
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I'm not yet sure if I'm going due to complications I'm trying to fix.

I'll post back later this month if things work out.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005, 08:26 PM   #7
twopinacoladas
Stone Warrior
 
twopinacoladas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 717
I wanted to go to this years and buy a newer vehicle while I am down there but I couldnt get a streight answer from my cousin who said he would go... then I wasnt sure I wanted to spend the money I would like to start up a business instead... perhaps I will go next year though it would have been nice and I so badly need a vacation...
twopinacoladas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 05:39 PM   #8
Jaf
Foot Soldier
 
Jaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Montréal (Québec)
Posts: 106
Could be a good excuse to visit good ole ROC metropolis Naaahh! Have to move back from Québec-City that same weekend (yes, amazed ones, you CAN find TMNT comics in Qc-City!)

And what with that NATIONAL EXPO title? Is it designed to make people from Vancouver or Halifax feel like they live in some kind of lost shithole? Sheesh!

«J'ai passé de belles nuits à Toronto, dou di dou didoum, mais si j'me rappelle ben, ça fermait un p'tit peu trop tôt...»
Jaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.