![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Chicago, ILL
Posts: 931
|
6 is finally out
cool the comic is finally out it felt like forever for me I'm gonna pick one up tomorrow
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
|
It's out?Sweet! *changes tmnt-files topic*
I was going to say this should go in new tmnt discussion, but then again i think it fits gtmntd anyways |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Admin and Sega Guru
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Dimension X
Posts: 3,755
|
I'll leave this topic here in case there are people who want to know but don't read the New TMNT Discussion forum.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
|
I just hope the new shipment isn't sold out yet at my comic store...
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|