The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2002, 12:31 PM   #1
Raph
Mad Scientist
 
Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The Netherlands, Rotterdam
Posts: 1,888
Final Theme for new TMNT series

On the official site, there is an mp3 available from the theme song for the new TV series.
This theme is totally different then the one from the FOXBOX

(I liked the old one better, but just check it out)

http://www.ninjaturtles.com/sounds/2003theme.mp3
__________________
Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 12:33 PM   #2
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Downloading right now. It's comicng slow from that site...
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 12:33 PM   #3
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan
Stone Warrior
 
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 835
They've remixed the theme already? That's not a good sign . . .

"These robots don't have many weak spots!" - Leonardo, from "Combat Land"
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 12:34 PM   #4
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Read the news post from the site.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 12:36 PM   #5
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Ummm...
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 12:36 PM   #6
heretic888
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 3,344
eh?

how does it sound??
__________________
"Ninpo began as training to become a moral people and to learn to endure in whatever social condition one is in; to know and accept one's fate, and to live for human beings and all other creatures. The person who masters all of these is a Ninja." (Masaaki Hatsumi)
heretic888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 12:38 PM   #7
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
I liked the fox box one better... Well after the shock and 3 times of listening it sounds ok.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 12:39 PM   #8
Donatello the turtle
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 215
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo whet have they done nooooooo
__________________
mike-donatello..donatello if you build it we will ride..IN TURTLE STYLE
Donatello the turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 12:40 PM   #9
heretic888
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 3,344
errr....

i cant download mp3s on the computer im on....

what does it sound like?? more rockin? or goofy? or what?
__________________
"Ninpo began as training to become a moral people and to learn to endure in whatever social condition one is in; to know and accept one's fate, and to live for human beings and all other creatures. The person who masters all of these is a Ninja." (Masaaki Hatsumi)
heretic888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 12:41 PM   #10
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
That was my first reaction too. Well atleast it has nice rythm. I still think that the fox box theme was better.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 12:44 PM   #11
Donatello the turtle
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karpo_007
That was my first reaction too. Well atleast it has nice rythm. I still think that the fox box theme was better.
whet is the "fox box theme"
__________________
mike-donatello..donatello if you build it we will ride..IN TURTLE STYLE
Donatello the turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 12:47 PM   #12
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
The song that came with fox box cd. We all tought it was the new theme for the show.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 12:48 PM   #13
heretic888
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 3,344
huh?

wuzzit sound like guys?

like rappy or rocky or campy or what?
__________________
"Ninpo began as training to become a moral people and to learn to endure in whatever social condition one is in; to know and accept one's fate, and to live for human beings and all other creatures. The person who masters all of these is a Ninja." (Masaaki Hatsumi)
heretic888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 12:51 PM   #14
Donatello the turtle
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karpo_007
The song that came with fox box cd. We all tought it was the new theme for the show.
im from israel i don't know of thet cd...
__________________
mike-donatello..donatello if you build it we will ride..IN TURTLE STYLE
Donatello the turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 12:53 PM   #15
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
It's alittle hard to describe. maube a little like hip hop or something like that....
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 01:23 PM   #16
Deathknight
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: One of the 972 rooms of the technodrome
Posts: 1,995
OMG THAT THEME SUCKS! I want the foxbox theme damn it!!!!! ARGH.... the fox box theme ruled! I loved the music... and now they ruin it. I'M MAD! /me turns on the original foxbox theme for some kind of relief... wait this isn't irc lol
__________________
Shredder: "Ninja hall of fame? Ha! Where's MY statue?!"
-My Brother, the Bad Guy
Deathknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 03:15 PM   #17
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
*blinks* Wow, I didn't think the reaction would be that bad. Especially after several of you declared that the old theme was crap. As I've said, I have no ear for music what so ever so I can't tell if it's really good or not. I do like it, although I like the old one better.

With this one, I could actually see a theme sequence going along with it.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 04:51 PM   #18
DarthRaphael
Moderator
 
DarthRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Charlotte, NC USA
Posts: 913
I have to say, given the choices, that I like the second one better.

If you haven't heard the FoxBox one, you can download it from me here.
__________________

I edit your posts
DarthRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 04:52 PM   #19
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan
Stone Warrior
 
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 835
I can't even give my opinion on the theme because the download only gives me 10% of the song and then quits. After about the fifth time, I gave up.

Did any of you experience that problem? It's quite annoying, actually.

"Michaelangelo, don't lose your patience!" - Splinter, from "Enter the Shredder"
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 05:05 PM   #20
Reznorite420
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthRaphael
I have to say, given the choices, that I like the second one better.
And I thought I was one of a kind when reading this thread...

Yeah, you heard me...this new one doesn't sound as "kiddy" as the other one IMO.
Reznorite420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.