The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2002, 10:57 AM   #1
tekcop
Hench Mutant
 
tekcop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 334
Mirage Baxter Stockman Info Wanted (Possible spoilers?)

Could any body tell me what happened to Baxter Stockman after Vol. 1 #2? After reading the latest issue of Vol. 4 I've learned that he went to prison(?) planted his brain (or whatever) in a robot body and injected April with Nanobots. I'd like to know what else he's been doing since and where he is now.

Thanks.
tekcop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2002, 02:21 PM   #2
PWDESAI
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,873
hmmm i'm rusty on these things since it has been years since i have read my comics. ask karpo he should know
PWDESAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2002, 02:37 PM   #3
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
I havent got volume 2 yet. What happened to him isn't told in volume 1 i think....
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2002, 03:18 PM   #4
Sparvid
Stone Warrior
 
Sparvid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Ă–stersund, Sweden
Posts: 860
I can't remember to see anything about him between vol.1 #2 and vol.2 #1, and I haven't been able to read any other vol.2 issues...
Sparvid is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.