The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2002, 05:26 AM   #1
Sparvid
Stone Warrior
 
Sparvid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Ă–stersund, Sweden
Posts: 860
#16 question

Here's something I just noticed. In the scans of #16, when the turtles are mentioned by name, everything seems normal. Leo's got his katana, Don his bo, and so on. But in the reprint in The Collected Book 5, the turtle with the katana is called Don, and when she hugs them it's in the order of: Mike, Don (with Bo), Leo, and Raph (saying, "But, I'm Mike").
But in the Collected Book, it's: Mike, Don (with Bo), Leo, and Raph (saying, "But, I'm Don").

The strange thing is, it doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the original version, so why change it when it was time to reprint..?
Sparvid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2002, 07:29 AM   #2
tekcop
Hench Mutant
 
tekcop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 334
I dunno. I'm looking at the comic right now and it's: Mike, Don (with Bo), Leon, and Raphael (saying, "But I'm Mike!"). I'm not sure why the changed it for the TPB.
tekcop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2002, 09:22 AM   #3
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Hmmm Odd indeed.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2002, 07:59 PM   #4
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Heh... I have the collected book with those comics in it, and they still confuse me.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2002, 06:50 AM   #5
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Must be a misprint... There wouldn't be any good reason to do such thing...
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.